WTS PC-Steam Games!

We will see what happens.  It may be temporary, it may be permanent.  I can't really see them reverting from this but I can see someone finding a workaround and it not being a problem anymore.  We can only wait and see.  The writing was on the wall as soon as they implemented the option.

We will see what happens. It may be temporary, it may be permanent. I can't really see them reverting from this but I can see someone finding a workaround and it not being a problem anymore. We can only wait and see. The writing was on the wall as soon as they implemented the option.
Honestly, I think I'd be fine if it were permanent.

I felt like I had some sort of obligation to provide you guys with those regional prices, but I was getting too busy/lazy to continue with it.

I actually did stop for several months, but then I'd visit cag periodically and see other sellers jacking up the prices.

So I kinda felt bad and started selling again.

It still does suck though, because it means I probably wont be buying games as frequently anymore, since I'm mentally spoiled by regional prices.

I do know that I will probably be paying full price for Metal Gear Solid V (was probably going to be region locked anyway).

Hey, just wanted to come by and say thanks for the deals.  This was probably a terrifically unfun service to provide, however selfless.  Thanks for making yourself available for us.

I felt like I had some sort of obligation to provide you guys with those regional prices, but I was getting too busy/lazy to continue with it.

I actually did stop for several months, but then I'd visit cag periodically and see other sellers jacking up the prices.

It still does suck though, because it means I probably wont be buying games as frequently anymore, since I'm mentally spoiled by regional prices.

I do know that I will probably be paying full price for Metal Gear Solid V (was probably going to be region locked anyway).
I doubt I will be buying as much either due to being spoiled. Of course I'll also still be buying highly anticipated games (from GMG most likely) but I won't be taking as many chances on lesser known games. Anyway, thanks for going through the trouble of getting us some great deals. I doubt I would have stuck with it as long as you have.

thanks for the memories, Jake

what a sweet ride it was.

Merry Christmas to you all on here.

Just another +1 to Jake for providing an excellent service over the years. Friendly and easy to deal with, and not just in it for the $$$$ either.

Thanks, Jake.

:grouphug:

Completely agreed, always preferred to work with Jake..actually, i very nearly exclusively worked with him once I found him.  really wish you were able to work your magic this winter sale :p   

Alas.  Appreciate your generosity and time.

Damn shame this happened. I do agree that the wording makes it feel permanent. Should've have tried to get into some of the deals while I had a chance it seems :X

Thumbs up to Jake for getting us these prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mr.Panda for fueling my backlog and game hoarding habit!  It was a fun run!  May karma serves you well for the great service you did here for us CAG!

These games are for sale!

If you're interested just make me an offer on which one you like

Metro Redux, Steam

Last Light, Steam

Shadow arena( steam)

Last Year(steam): The Nightmare

Squad(steam)

Acid Flip (steam)

Super Minesweeper attack (steam)

bread's done
Back