WTS PC-Steam Games!

Sorry to anyone who pm'ed me last night, if I didnt respond to you.
pm me again if you are still interested in something from my list.
i responded to a few of you, but I dont know if ur still looking to buy.

So I take it the $20 Strategy First pack is all out and gone until the Summer Sale now? Assuming they put it back on sale again then, that is.

[quote name='Motoki']So I take it the $20 Strategy First pack is all out and gone until the Summer Sale now? Assuming they put it back on sale again then, that is.[/QUOTE]

most likely, yea.
sorry for the late reply :dunce:

I am interested in Sleeping Dogs. I'm at work (on mobile, no pm's). If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM I will make a payment to you for it after work. Thanks!

Would you be so kind as to reply to my PM, please? And if you don't think the price I offered is ok could you give me a price check for AoE3 complete and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? Thank you :)

[quote name='Therapy']Would you be so kind as to reply to my PM, please? And if you don't think the price I offered is ok could you give me a price check for AoE3 complete and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

the prices for those are already listed in my list. they are non-negotiable

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Will you be selling Aliens: Colonial Marines by any chance?[/QUOTE]

I'm not selling them right now, but I might be later. Someone else asked me about this too. I believe you will be able to get it cheaper than any price I can give at greenmangaming right now.

[quote name='JakeNome']the prices for those are already listed in my list. they are non-negotiable
[/QUOTE]

Understood :) I would like to reserve a copy of AoE3 complete for $7 if possible. I PM'd you about it.

[quote name='Therapy']Understood :) I would like to reserve a copy of AoE3 complete for $7 if possible. I PM'd you about it.[/QUOTE]

np. i pmed u back

You probably won't answer this, but did you get the keys for DMC and Hotline from a legit source? Ii've gotten burned before with bad keys that have been removed from my account, like Dead Island.

[quote name='Point Man']You probably won't answer this, but did you get the keys for DMC and Hotline from a legit source? Ii've gotten burned before with bad keys that have been removed from my account, like Dead Island.[/QUOTE]

yes, they are from a legit source. Several people have already purchased it from me with no issues.

no Tomb Raider, its region locked

$11 = Brutal Legend
$22 = Sniper Elite Ghost Warrior 2
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (maybe, ill let you know)
$3.5 = FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
$5.25 = Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction
$7 = Flatout Complete Pack

$22 = Sniper Elite Ghost Warrior 2

Is this sniper elite v2 or sniper ghost warrior 2 which release on March 2013?

[quote name='UnSkill']$22 = Sniper Elite Ghost Warrior 2

Is this sniper elite v2 or sniper ghost warrior 2 which release on March 2013?[/QUOTE]

my bad, its the new one that releases March

[quote name='pROvIs']What can you do for Testament of Sherlock Holmes? Is the DOTD.

Also, Resident Evil 6 preorder.[/QUOTE]

$7 for sherlock
no re6

[quote name='drmjam']Are you selling any of the Linux sale games on a discount?[/QUOTE]

4: the clockwork man
5: killing floor
2.5: lume
3: intrusion 2
8: unity of command
3: Solar 2
7: Postal 2
8.25: Crusader Kings 2
7: Defenders Quest
3.5: Amnesia
3.5: book of Unwritten Tales
7: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles

May I ask for a price check on
Elven Legacy Collection
Drakensang
thanks

forgot to ask, do you even sell games not on your list? for example, if I'm looking for a particular game on Steam.. .will I get a better price from you?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stonekeep']May I ask for a price check on
Elven Legacy Collection
Drakensang
thanks

forgot to ask, do you even sell games not on your list? for example, if I'm looking for a particular game on Steam.. .will I get a better price from you?[/QUOTE]

$10: elven legacy collection
$12: drakensang

just let me know what the game is. i cant get all games for cheaper, but feel free to ask.

[quote name='JakeNome']
no re6[/QUOTE]

Is the no on RE6 because it was GFWL and that's restricted to certain countries?

I've heard they have stripped that and work with steamworks now. Should be like DmC.

[quote name='pROvIs']Also can you check on Kentucky Route Zero?[/QUOTE]

16.50 for Kentucky

RE6 isnt restricted. I just cant get it cheaper.

[quote name='pROvIs']Thanks! Two more indies for you.

The Cave
The Bridge[/QUOTE]

i cant get cave for any cheaper

$12: The Bridge

Any idea if you'll be able to do Bioshock Infinite preorders, and the price on that?

Got high hopes since it's 2K published, and 2K seems decent about being region free.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Any idea if you'll be able to do Bioshock Infinite preorders, and the price on that?

Got high hopes since it's 2K published, and 2K seems decent about being region free.[/QUOTE]

2K is all about being region-locked recently (i.e. borderlands 2 and xcom)
Bioshock infinite is region locked

[quote name='pROvIs']Any word on sniper elite nazi zombie army?[/QUOTE]

sry, i never checked ur post. itll be cheaper for u to get the game from a 4-pack. i cant get it cheaper :/

Got any sales coming up of recent or upcoming AAA games?

Edit: I missed a lot of your good sales, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, etc. :(.

bread's done
Back