WTS PC-Steam Games!

[quote name='pROvIs']Do you know if today's daily Ridge Racer Unbounded is region locked in Ukraine? I know the RU version is. Thanks![/QUOTE]

yup, region locked

[quote name='hideakisama']will there be discounts if i got more than 1 games from you?[/QUOTE]

no, the prices are already as low as i can make em

whoops.

no dont starve 2-packs. 

i forgot that that isnt giftable anymore.

sorry about that.

ill be updating my list for today soon

you may be able to get FE:LH if your suplier owns a copy of the original FE.  May be worth it as an investment.  Just FYI.  

im only selling what is in my current list for now.

anyone who paid me for euro truck 2, be patient, i will get it to you.

plz dont shower me in pms  :whee:

Any idea if you will be able to get off-list requests before this sale ends? The only thing I was looking at from your list was the NovaLogic Everything Pack. I knew I should have PM'd you about it as soon as I saw it on your list  :wall:

Any idea if you will be able to get off-list requests before this sale ends? The only thing I was looking at from your list was the NovaLogic Everything Pack. I knew I should have PM'd you about it as soon as I saw it on your list :wall:
if i can, ill try to reserve you a copy

Seeing as there is only an 1.5 hours left to this sale, I decided to go ahead and buy the NovaLogic pack directly from Steam using the last remaining Wallet funds I acquired this morning.

I could have saved a few bucks buying it early on from you, but oh well. Still a great deal at the price I paid.

I will make sure to bookmark you when the Holiday sale approaches!

Seeing as there is only an 1.5 hours left to this sale, I decided to go ahead and buy the NovaLogic pack directly from Steam using the last remaining Wallet funds I acquired this morning.

I could have saved a few bucks buying it early on from you, but oh well. Still a great deal at the price I paid.

I will make sure to bookmark you when the Holiday sale approaches!
well enjoy the pack bro. i got it myself a few sales ago just for Comanche 4. I used to play the older comanches as a kid. even without my discount, its still a great deal.

bread's done
Back