WTS PC-Steam Games!

added deathtrap dungeon and the wolf among us

added weekend deals + daily

xcom eu + dlc is region locked, so i cant get it

most of the 2k games are region locked

the ones that arent, ill add them to my list if they become dailies, cuz right now they arent worth it for 50% off.

If you can get these, how much for:

Amnesia 1

Penumbra Collection

Fear 1 & 2

Doom 3 & Expansions (originals)

condemned

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Dead Space 2
Stalker series
Lone survivor

Amnesia 1

Penumbra Collection

Fear 1 & 2

condemned

Dead Space 2
Stalker series
Lone survivor
ill get back to you in a few days

im goin to take a break for a bit. been a little busy with some stuff.

Amnesia 1

Penumbra Collection

Fear 1 & 2

condemned

Dead Space 2
Stalker series
Lone survivor
Just a tip: seeing as these are pretty much all horror games, it would make sense to wait until close to halloween and see if Valve does any sale for it (seems likely, though I'd have to check past years to be sure). Plus if they do they would almost certainly be even cheaper through Jake, so double win there ^_^

Just a tip: seeing as these are pretty much all horror games, it would make sense to wait until close to halloween and see if Valve does any sale for it (seems likely, though I'd have to check past years to be sure). Plus if they do they would almost certainly be even cheaper through Jake, so double win there ^_^
yup. NinjaSquirrel is right.

Since none of these games is currently on sale, even I cant get you an attractive price on em.

They've all been on sale multiple times before. Its better to just wait till theyre on sale again (probably in the haloween sale).

Amnesia 1

Penumbra Collection

Fear 1 & 2

condemned

Dead Space 2
Stalker series
Lone survivor
7 Amnesia 1
8.5 Penumbra Collection
7 Fear 1 (cant get fear 2)
10 Doom 3 & Expansions (originals)
8.5 condemned
8 Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
10.5 Dead Space 2
7.5 Stalker SoC
15 Stalker CoP
7.5 Stalker CS
8.5 Lone survivor

i suggest waiting for a sale on it though

Thanks guys. I just got new headphones and felt like putting them to the test in the right conditions (night, alone, pitch dark room, horror game lol), and giving myself a heart attack at the same time. I guess i'll wait for a sale :).

Has a manufacture ever changed region locking after the fact? I would think it would be a big issue for them to add it later on. Jake do know of a case of this? I know you had a bit of a scare with xcom eu but they fixed it.

Has a manufacture ever changed region locking after the fact? I would think it would be a big issue for them to add it later on. Jake do know of a case of this? I know you had a bit of a scare with xcom eu but they fixed it.
The only ones that I know of is Aliens Colonial Marines. Apparently they locked it after it was released and screwed over everyone who already bought it.

Borderlands 2 RU keys were like this as well. But after months, they reversed it.

Xcom:EU they locked it after release and screwed everyone who already bought it. But reversed it afterwards as you know.

I don't know of any other cases.

All other games that were region locked after release, applied only to purchases made after the change was made. So everyone who bought b4 the region-lock was safe. For example, Rayman Origins.

The only ones that I know of is Aliens Colonial Marines. Apparently they locked it after it was released and screwed over everyone who already bought it.
Maybe they where just trying to spare those poor souls from actually having to play it...? (I know, I know. Region lock after the fact isn't really a joking matter but the joke sort of wrote itself...)

Anyhow, getting ready to shoot you a PM about an order... I shouldn't, I've not played anything since the last time as I've been trying to clear the DVR (Cable guy is coming with a new one in a week or so) backlog but what's life if not replacing one backlog for another?

everything is in the list now

LIST IS BACK UP.

I think I can only get you guys terrarria and dust within the next 3 hours.

cuz i have to go to sleep and to work in the morning.

Is it possible to get the list updated with prices on the new Stardock Anniversary Games, specifically:

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (Single & 4-pack)

Fallen Enchantress

Thanks in advance....

price check on Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2? its coming out on halloween!

price check on Marlow Briggs? its 7.50 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back