WTS PC-Steam Games!

Just sent payment for the walking dead, the walking dead 400 days and walking dead season 2. Thanks, any chance on a price sor South Park?

welcome back Jake!!!  the tales of your demise were greatly exaggerated.   I never believed you were actually eaten by transgender cannibal mermaids.  

Could I get a price check on Dead Space 2 and Earthworm Jim collection?

edit: nvm, got the prices from OP now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the steamdb page and didn't see a mention of region-lock, even though I thought I heard that The Banner Saga was joining said list. Can you confirm and price check on the four pack?

Price Check on:

Chaos on Deponia

Night of the Rabbit

Walking Dead Survival Instinct

Grim Dawn

Thanks!
also interested in this
I checked the steamdb page and didn't see a mention of region-lock, even though I thought I heard that The Banner Saga was joining said list. Can you confirm and price check on the four pack?
Me too, me too!
List updated for all requests!

Banner Saga is not locked at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Price check please on X-Com: Enemy Within DLC on sale 75% off for the next 24 hours for the British Academy Awards.
This.

tumblr_lkot6w6QHJ1qcrzkko1_500.gif

Help me, Ja Ke Nome. You're my only hope.

What is with steam and all these ninja Weekly deals that keep popping up. Why cant they just put all of them on that Weekly Deals page?!

Price check on Pixel Piracy, please. Thanks!
$6.97 Pixel Piracy
$6.02 Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle (until Mar-16) Kalypso
Yes, please.

Also, what can you do on Age of Decadence?
$15.00 The Age of Decadence

What is with steam and all these ninja Weekly deals that keep popping up. Why cant they just put all of them on that Weekly Deals page?!
It's because Valve recently implemented a way for developers/publishers to setup their own sales without Valve needing to flip the switch or otherwise take part, so you should be complaining to the developers deciding to do spontaneous sales instead of jumping on board as a weekly (which is really smarter for them, since I don't think a whole lot of people save the avid deal hunters are going to see the sales otherwise).

It's because Valve recently implemented a way for developers/publishers to setup their own sales without Valve needing to flip the switch or otherwise take part, so you should be complaining to the developers deciding to do spontaneous sales instead of jumping on board as a weekly (which is really smarter for them, since I don't think a whole lot of people save the avid deal hunters are going to see the sales otherwise).
ahh, i see.

steam should just provide a separate page that displays ALL games on sale in grid-view, just like they do during special sales.

except it should be in alphabetical order and should exclude dlcs items (or the option to exclude them).

i hate using the "specials" tab and manually clicking "next" to see the next ten items. Especially when 20 out of 100 items are dlc for some game that is on sale.

ahh, i see.

steam should just provide a separate page that displays ALL games on sale in grid-view, just like they do during special sales.

except it should be in alphabetical order and should exclude dlcs items (or the option to exclude them).

i hate using the "specials" tab and manually clicking "next" to see the next ten items. Especially when 20 out of 100 items are dlc for some game that is on sale.
Upper left corner you can set to only pick up only DLC or games, though in my experience, the special's tab doesn't seem to pick up everything half the time. I think it's gotten better, though.

bread's done
Back