WTT Pokemon Soul Silver (Still sealed brand new) for other complete Pokemon games

mikeonmyfeet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Have 5 copies of Pokemon Soul Silver up for trade. They're all brand new and sealed, with pokewalkers and all inserts. The outside boxes are in good condition, two of them have a little creasing. I'm looking to get other Pokemon games for them (want to collect them all). Only interested in the main games like Red, Blue, etc. Not any of the spinoffs like Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Snap. Here's what I have already, so don't offer me these:

Pokemon Silver (GBC)

Pokemon Diamond (DS)

Pokemon Pearl (DS)

Pokemon Soul Silver (DS)

Pokemon Black (DS)

Pokemon White (DS)

Pokemon Black 2 (DS)

Pokemon White 2 (DS)

Pokemon X (3DS)

Pokemon Y (3DS)

STILL NEED: Red, Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Platinum, Heart Gold.

Anything from RBY to as recent as Platinum that's not on that list, I'm interested in. Games have to be COMPLETE, but they don't have to be sealed or new. I don't even really care if the battery saves or not. Must also be AUTHENTIC. Location is New York, and I'm more than willing to ship first to anywhere in the US if you have good feedback (I understand I have 0 transactions as a seller).

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my list. I'm definitely interested, tho not sure I have anything you'd want.
Sorry, not really interested in anything on your list. Thanks though!

Check my list im interested as well
I should have clarified in my original post, i'll go back and edit it. I'm only interested in the main games like Red, Blue, Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire, etc. Not any of the Mystery Dungeon or spinoff games. Thank you though!

I have a complete heart gold (great condition with box but no pokewalker) and a complete fire red (label is in very worn shape).

I'd be interested in 2 of the Soul Silvers if you are interested. 

bread's done
Back