theenforcer1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
There is about 10 months left on my live subscription
the extended bestbuy guarentee
an extra wireless controller
XBox 360 Premium system.

I am looking for a PSP package and money, or just money...give me some offers.

I was hoping to get around 350...but best offers are accepted. IT is a premium console, I used it like twice, however with the disappointing madden and NCAA releases, the 360 just cannot keep my interest.

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and any CAGs dealing with them should keep this in mind when figuring out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, CAGs will primarily rely on CTR for figuring out who sends/pays first, though references to other sites' feedback might be helpful.

[quote name='theenforcer1']There is about 10 months left on my live subscription
the extended bestbuy guarentee
an extra wireless controller
XBox 360 Premium system.

I am looking for a PSP package and money, or just money...give me some offers.[/quote]

i had a huge PSP package for trade for a 360 package a week ago, but traded it for a 360 premium

good luck bump

[quote name='shrike4242']Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and any CAGs dealing with them should keep this in mind when figuring out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, CAGs will primarily rely on CTR for figuring out who sends/pays first, though references to other sites' feedback might be helpful.[/quote]

I was thinking of saying the same thing but didn't want to be called a troll/thread crapper.

GL on the sale though, 360 is great! :cool:

Yeah sorry I have never traded here before. I have done a little bit on ebay, but im not much into the trading selling stuff. Sorry guys. I do have the box, and the extra wireless controller is still in the box. it is a 360 premium, so keep making the offers, havent had anything really yet that has been a great deal. I already have an xbox, ps2, gamecube so I am not looking for any of those, or any games really. Just a PSP. Thanks for the looks guys.

I've got a v 1.5 PSP and a 1 Gig Memory stick.

I'd be willing to trade that for your Xbox 360 and all the fixin's.

Do you happen to have any games? I've got quite a few PSP games.

PM with an answer.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']I've got a v 1.5 PSP and a 1 Gig Memory stick.

I'd be willing to trade that for your Xbox 360 and all the fixin's.

Do you happen to have any games? I've got quite a few PSP games.

PM with an answer.[/quote]

Just a friendly warning, not saying this guy is out to rip anyone but: he was interested in my xbox 360 and all my games and accessoires, first offered a ps2 and gc bundle + 150 dollars, I declined. He then offered 750.00 for all my xbox 360 stuff + my 360 premium bundle, which if you check my list is a pretty nice deal.

Being that he has 0 feedback, under 10 pots, and has only been registered this month, I obviously requested he send first, and he will not. He's not willing to do the trade unless I ship first, or I believe same-time shipping. Being that it was a good deal, & a new user not wanting to ship first, just thought I'd let you know my situation as well.

[quote name='Halochic']Just a friendly warning, not saying this guy is out to rip anyone but: he was interested in my xbox 360 and all my games and accessoires, first offered a ps2 and gc bundle + 150 dollars, I declined. He then offered 750.00 for all my xbox 360 stuff + my 360 premium bundle, which if you check my list is a pretty nice deal.

Being that he has 0 feedback, under 10 pots, and has only been registered this month, I obviously requested he send first, and he will not. He's not willing to do the trade unless I ship first, or I believe same-time shipping. Being that it was a good deal, & a new user not wanting to ship first, just thought I'd let you know my situation as well.[/quote]

What is your problem? Our deal required money, and 750 is alot of money. I just didn't want to get ripped.

We all had to start at 0 Ref's somwhere, right? We all had to start trading on this site some time. Right?

Anyways, I didn't just want to send all the money in a lump sum. I'd have sent about half first, then you send your 360 bundle, then I'll send the other half. Obviously we never got that far, as you just assume that I am here to rip people off.

Maybe it's because I don't have a trade list? That's because I'm a new user. And as I stated before, we all had to start off with 0 Refs and 0 Posts.

But yes, I AM interested in a 360. As this deal doesn't concern you, I'd appreciate it if you let the new traders try to make a name for themselves.

I understand the rules, yes. But when I thought about it, 750 for your 360 bundle is alot, so I decided not to the the trade.

But hey, this guy wants a PSP, and lo and behold, I've got one and I never use it.

Let me trade in peace!

[quote name='Halochic']Just a friendly warning, not saying this guy is out to rip anyone but: he was interested in my xbox 360 and all my games and accessoires, first offered a ps2 and gc bundle + 150 dollars, I declined. He then offered 750.00 for all my xbox 360 stuff + my 360 premium bundle, which if you check my list is a pretty nice deal.

Being that he has 0 feedback, under 10 pots, and has only been registered this month, I obviously requested he send first, and he will not. He's not willing to do the trade unless I ship first, or I believe same-time shipping. Being that it was a good deal, & a new user not wanting to ship first, just thought I'd let you know my situation as well.[/quote]

$750????

he might as well go to the store and buy the 360 and all that stuff and probably still have some money left over...

[quote name='swetooth9']$750????

he might as well go to the store and buy the 360 and all that stuff and probably still have some money left over...[/quote]

That's exactly what I said, but hey if he wanted to pay it, I'd take him up on the deal. ;)

You decided not to do the trade if I did NOT send first or same-time, not because you figured 750.00 was too much. Your exact words were, "I have 750.00 thats all the money I just got, I'll do that for all your 360 stuff, hope that makes you happy."

You are very correct, this trade does not invovle me, but I have had 2 other new posters try to get me for a 360. It seems when a poster is new within 1 month period, has 0 refs, and has under 10-15 posts and trying to get a 360 .. is a little fishy.

It's a warning to the other guy, if I was you, I'd advise you to not send first.

I've got a PSP v2.71 with one barely noticeable dead pixel at the top of the screen. It includes the following:

PSP Headset/Headphones
512 MB Memory Card
Cloth and case that were included in the value pack
Breath of Fire III (European Import)
Generation of Chaos
Infected
The Legend of Heroes
Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X
Metal Gear Ac!d
Monster Hunter Freedom
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia (European Import)
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

[quote name='Halochic']That's exactly what I said, but hey if he wanted to pay it, I'd take him up on the deal. ;)

You decided not to do the trade if I did NOT send first or same-time, not because you figured 750.00 was too much. Your exact words were, "I have 750.00 thats all the money I just got, I'll do that for all your 360 stuff, hope that makes you happy."

You are very correct, this trade does not invovle me, but I have had 2 other new posters try to get me for a 360. It seems when a poster is new within 1 month period, has 0 refs, and has under 10-15 posts and trying to get a 360 .. is a little fishy.

It's a warning to the other guy, if I was you, I'd advise you to not send first.[/quote]

So what am I supposed to do to get refs? What can one do to start trading? According to you, no one should trade with me since I have no refs.

Cool. Now how would I get refs?

And anyways, I realize it seems like htat, but that 750 was a little "on the spot" if I do say so myself. But I am willing to send first for this deal, assuming the TC takes it. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

And to go along with my earlier point, should I wait about a year before I start trading then? Kind of a long wait isn't it?

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']So what am I supposed to do to get refs? What can one do to start trading? According to you, no one should trade with me since I have no refs.

Cool. Now how would I get refs?

And anyways, I realize it seems like htat, but that 750 was a little "on the spot" if I do say so myself. But I am willing to send first for this deal, assuming the TC takes it. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

And to go along with my earlier point, should I wait about a year before I start trading then? Kind of a long wait isn't it?[/QUOTE]

As to your first question, you should maybe start with a lower value trade for your first few deals to get some feedback established on the site.

As for your second question, you should wait a month. There is a reason that the rules here state you can't have a tradelist posted for the first month of being here. Sure you can trade if you want to, but obviously the rules were put here for a reason.

I have a 1.5 pristine PSP bundle (32 MB memory card, headphones, wrist strap, soft case, power cord) with Grand theft Auto LCS (pre-patched) and Lumines. + $75 for your 360.

let me know.

i have a 1.5 PSP bundle
32 MB memory card
1 MB memory card
wrist strap
power cord
Grand theft Auto LCS (pre-patched)
Metal Gear Ac!d(game only)

I have:

PSP (recent firmware version, not 1.5)
2 GB mem card
512 MB mem card
32 MB mem card
GTA LCS
Infected
Crash Tag Team Racing
NBA Street Showdown
Twisted Metal
Coded Arms
Dead to Rights
Burnout Legends
Gripshift

PM if you have anything in mind.

How about a DS Lite?

Polar White DS Lite [played around 3 hours total]
2 Year Best Buy Warranty
Box w/ manuals
extra stylus
Nakiworld Case
Sonic Rush w/ manuals and case
Rub Rabbits w/ manuals and case
50$

Eh? Eh?

Or I have a new cell phone for trade as well, Nokia 6101 with accessories.

I am so confused here. Does the OP want a 360 or is selling a 360? This is very confusing. And a message to the OP, no one is going to do ANY trades with you unless you send first and they receive the item and test it out and all. That is generically how it works because alot of people (including myself) have gotten scammed once or twice to new users who refuse to send first. I am not trying to be negative, but let you know the opinion of a fellow CAG'er.

Joystick- that offer is awful, im sorry just not worth a 360.

soccerstud- I am not a new user, just a new trader, and hey we all have to start somewhere. I figured I would throw my 360 out there since I am not enjoying it right now, and if I could get some cash/PSP+cash from a CAG I would take it. I have no problems putting it on Ebay (if I dont get a good offer by Friday thats where its going) if no one here gives me a good deal.

On that note...lets bring this up.

Damn it. Haha, I understand mayne.

I JUST sold my PSP about a month ago, although I've still got around 5 movies and 3 movies, along with a 1 gb and 256 mb stick, and some cases. Dayumn it.

Op, you might think about giving a little more insight as to what you are looking for.

Simply saying "that is a horrible offer" and not responding to anyone's offers is not the way to get the ball rolling.

For example, if you think my offer "is horrible", how about letting me know so I can offer you something closer to what you were wanting instead of guessing and getting flamed.

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

Op, you might think about giving a little more insight as to what you are looking for.

Simply saying "that is a horrible offer" and not responding to anyone's offers is not the way to get the ball rolling.

For example, if you think my offer "is horrible", how about letting me know so I can offer you something closer to what you were wanting instead of guessing and getting flamed.

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

bread's done
Back