WTT: Wired 360 controller for Wireless 360 Controller

[quote name='lolwut?']Is it new?[/QUOTE]

Not sealed but you couldn't tell it has been used. Sticks are in perfect shape. I would estimate under 4 hours total use.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I'll do it if you include $10 seeing as how the Wireless is worth more.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am just trying to wait it out until I find someone who wants to straight trade. No hurry for this.

[quote name='SpitFire158']i have one but there is some slight damage to the LB button. It still works just it needs to be pressed down harder.[/QUOTE]

If you can PM me some more info about it I'd appreciate it. That said, I'd like to get one in new condition and probably will wait for that.

I might be willing to do the trade if you include some funds. The one I have for trade is on my list. It's the limited edition dragon print controller that includes the black headset. It is still sealed

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Um, I hate to thread hijack, but why would someone do a straight trade?[/QUOTE]
Tired of changing batteries? Want to use it on the PC? Several reasons. I've seen it done and thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

[quote name='lolwut?']I might be willing to do the trade if you include some funds. The one I have for trade is on my list. It's the limited edition dragon print controller that includes the black headset. It is still sealed[/QUOTE]

Not looking to add any money in this trade but I appreciate your offer.

bread's done
Back