WWE 12 (360/PS3) $47 + $10 Credit at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
:360: WWE '12
:ps3: WWE '12

[quote name='mgford11']I posted this in the thread(s) as well; but a warning to CAGs, forums are saying the Amazon is having issues getting stock of this at all, and has pushed all orders, even pre-orders out to a Delivery Date of 11/29 w/ Prime shipping - 1 week after release.[/QUOTE]

Only one review out so far:
IGN 9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Why isn't Amazon offering release day shipping for .99 cents? If they had that on here I would order now. As it is, the free shipping will probably have arriving early December.[/QUOTE]

They either don't have the game yet or received it too late.

They need to receive the games in order to know if they'll be able to accommodate the large volume of users that will select release day shipping.

[quote name='The Bryant']SWAG!
My Target has it! They're already selling it for some reason....I'm gonna go there real quick to buy the game before I head out to Survivor Series.
Thank you my fellow CAG'ers!!![/QUOTE]

It was at the Manassas Va one as well!

[quote name='The Bryant']They either don't have the game yet or received it too late.

They need to receive the games in order to know if they'll be able to accommodate the large volume of users that will select release day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Well if Target is selling the game right now, I see no way the largest online retailer in the world hasn't received their shipment yet.

[quote name='n00bie']If you cancel it, the credit should go right back to you.

Oh and the reviews for this are great. They said to forget all about SvR.[/QUOTE]

Just checked my order and they finally adjusted it so I have no worries. Now who's going to come up with a good Tully Blanchard CAW to go along with Arn Anderson? I would but I have no talent.:D

[quote name='Y2Bogus']Does this include The Rock bonus?[/QUOTE]
It still says it does on the page, so I say yes. Anyways isn't The Rock bonus just their "Online Pass"? Because everyplace has it.

[quote name='solidus_00']It still says it does on the page, so I say yes. Anyways isn't The Rock bonus just their "Online Pass"? Because everyplace has it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think it's included in every [new] copy of the game.

Great price, but would like it this week so I can enjoy it over my break.

Now to decide to pay full price at GameStop or drive 30 minutes to my nearest Target and chance their three rows of PS3 games they have on hand....

If I had to have it this week I would get it at Target. Wouldn't be able to play it for a few weeks anyway so I don't mind waiting for Amazon.

[quote name='solidus_00']It still says it does on the page, so I say yes. Anyways isn't The Rock bonus just their "Online Pass"? Because everyplace has it.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Only select major retailers have The Rock.
The Rock is an in-game playable character and is supposed to be the Pre-Order only bonus. You get him for free if you pre-order, but there has been some instances where people were able to get the pre-order bonuses with out pre-ordering and just buying the game on day one because THQ doesn't send WWE '12 packaged with The Rock based on pre-order numbers. They just package The Rock to all copies within the first shipment. After that you'll have to wait 90 days and get The Rock on PS Store/XBL Market Place for like about a dollar.

The online pass is in every new game. It's called Online Axxess.
They're is also somewhat of a "Season Pass" for WWE '12 DLC called Fan Axxess. It's like $11 and you end up saving some bucks. If you plan on getting all the DLC, Fan Axxess is great!

[quote name='DK745']If I had to have it this week I would get it at Target. Wouldn't be able to play it for a few weeks anyway so I don't mind waiting for Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Buying it at Target Tuesday....ordering from Amazon...returning Amazon copy to Target when it comes.

In for one. I bit cause it's not listed anywhere for BF lower than this and the $10 credit is nice. Plus, I got to sign up for the free 1-month trial of Prime for any BF orders I do. Then I'll cancel it.

Actually, I'm new to this... so, it says I get an email within 2 days about my credit. What do I do then? Does it expire? Where would I find it in my Account?

[quote name='gldoorii']In for one. I bit cause it's not listed anywhere for BF lower than this and the $10 credit is nice. Plus, I got to sign up for the free 1-month trial of Prime for any BF orders I do. Then I'll cancel it.

Actually, I'm new to this... so, it says I get an email within 2 days about my credit. What do I do then? Does it expire? Where would I find it in my Account?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's given as promotional credit. It will be automatically applied to your next order that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You'll receive an e-mail notifying you of this a few days after the game ships. The credit expires ~1 year after you receive it.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I contacted Amazon about that, since my account showed the same thing. They told me that the delivery estimates on WWE '12 are wrong for some reason, and that despite what it says, that I should be receiving the game between Nov. 23rd - Nov. 25th.

Anyway, just contacted CS to get my price adjusted on my order. I know pre-order price guarantee would cover this, but so can a quick e-mail to CS.[/QUOTE]
Unlikely, as that's during Thanksgiving Week, and Amazon don't generally ship in that period. That's probably why they adjusted their shipping dates like this, but I don't know why they've never provided release date shipping for this release.

Amazon ships during that period. I got stuff from them all thanksgiving week(except for thursday) last year. If I decide to pre-order this I expect to get it wednesday or friday.

After checking out some video feed, decided to go with this. Free after credit and promo, and WWE 2011 trades in at a good enough rate to warrant flipping from the BBV deal to get some of that credit back.

Going to have to CAW for Chris Jericho though. :cry:

Wow nice deal, I am a casual wrestling fan and never really was into Raw vs Smackdown. After watching videos I bit and happy it looks more like no mercy control style.

[quote name='coldstreakd']Well really they PM'ed them and then threw $10 at you too! $47 PLUS the $10 Amazon credit?![/QUOTE]They pm'd 3 stores(target/TRU/BB) $47 target price, TRU has a $10 gc & BB has a $10 digital credit. Also, this is now a 5 for $100 game so $30 credit
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307004

[quote name='Kaiser499']Going to try and get a BestBuy price match seeing as I have credit there.[/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='Scorch']I'll just pm it at Best Buy on Tuesday. I'd rather get it on launch day at $47 without the bonus credit than waiting a week for Amazon to deliver it.[/QUOTE]get both the credit & pm day 1 ^^^

[quote name='toomuchpie617']so this a price match of best buy and targets deals? And it the price goes lower during black Friday can we get it price match?[/QUOTE]^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='midnightexpress']Unlikely, as that's during Thanksgiving Week, and Amazon don't generally ship in that period. That's probably why they adjusted their shipping dates like this, but I don't know why they've never provided release date shipping for this release.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Amazon ships that week. I work in one of their warehouses. I'm scheduled 60 hours a week for the next 3 weeks!

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Yeah, Amazon ships that week. I work in one of their warehouses. I'm scheduled 60 hours a week for the next 3 weeks![/QUOTE]

If you work one that gets games, find out where the hell WWE 12 is and why the delivery dates are pushed back...

Just checked my Amazon account and the status has been changed to shipping soon. Though it still has the Nov 29 as the estimated delivery date.

[quote name='millrat1030']Just checked my Amazon account and the status has been changed to shipping soon. Though it still has the Nov 29 as the estimated delivery date.[/QUOTE]

Mine too!

Balls, looks like it just went OOS for 360, PS3 version still looks good. Was just about to pull the trigger too, after debating for most of the morning. Hopefully it comes back at some point today.

[quote name='Y2Bogus']360 back in stock[/QUOTE]

Gah! I saw the $47 price for 360 again, clicked "Add To Cart" and got a message saying it was no longer available. Now it looks to be OOS again. Stop messing with me, Amazon!

Went to Target today. Was soooo close to getting it today.
I was on my way out, decided to play the inFamous demo, looked to my left and saw WWE 12 for 360 on display. Told someone I wanted to buy it for PS3, they went to the back and got one.
I was freaking hype!
For some reason the 360 price sticker on the display read $60 instead of $47...I had a pic on my phone so I was ready to show them the price and make sure they don't overcharge me.

Dude scans the game and the screen gets a huge pop-up that said "CANNOT SELL THIS ITEM UNTIL 11/22"

I tried to tell them that my friend already bought it, but no dice.
Guess I'll pick it up tomorrow. I would be extremely pissed if they charge me $60 though. They better not pull some crap and say it's online only. i plan on getting a PSN Card for the WWE '12 Fan Axxess DLC Pass using the money I saved with the $47 price.

The 360 version shipped today for me from amazon.com, scheduled delivery is this Wednesday with amazon prime.

[quote name='vader29']The 360 version shipped today for me from amazon.com, scheduled delivery is this Wednesday with amazon prime.[/QUOTE]

Mine did too. I am getting the 22nd as a delivery date (release day!!!) very excited. I also have KoF XIII and Super 8 coming so maybe that might be the reason why I am getting it a day earlier then some

Due to KoF having release day shipping.

[quote name='joshnorm']Mine did too. I am getting the 22nd as a delivery date (release day!!!) very excited. I also have KoF XIII and Super 8 coming so maybe that might be the reason why I am getting it a day earlier then some

Due to KoF having release day shipping.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My WWE 12 says estimated delivery date is tomorrow. I got release date shipping on KOF XIII. My WWE 12 has shipped, but my KOF XIII wasn't yet. I know it will though.

Well ain't that a bitch....I wish I knew Amazon was gonna pull through.
Hopefully next year this won't be an issue. I REALLY want the damn game now.

[quote name='The Bryant']Well ain't that a bitch....I wish I knew Amazon was gonna pull through.
Hopefully next year this won't be an issue. I REALLY want the damn game now.[/QUOTE]

I wanted to keep my amazon order....was going to go to Target to buy it tomorrow and return my amazon copy to target when it came in.

Well ain't that a bitch....I wish I knew Amazon was gonna pull through.
Hopefully next year this won't be an issue. I REALLY want the damn game now.

Just letting everyone know that I ordered this earlier this morning and it was initially showing a delivery date of Nov 29th but it has since changed to Nov 23rd. I have prime so anyone with Amazon Prime should be getting this on Wed as long as it was ordered today.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Just letting everyone know that I ordered this earlier this morning and it was initially showing a delivery date of Nov 29th but it has since changed to Nov 23rd. I have prime so anyone with Amazon Prime should be getting this on Wed as long as it was ordered today.[/QUOTE]

Ordered mine yesterday and it's still saying the 29th so it may just be luck of the draw.

[quote name='The Bryant']Guess I'll pick it up tomorrow. I would be extremely pissed if they charge me $60 though. They better not pull some crap and say it's online only.[/QUOTE]:rofl:gonna be pretty hard to do either since it's on page 9 of their weekly ad which is usually posted right as you walk in the front door so no "online only" & the $47 price is as big as the game pics themselves.
http://weeklyad.target.com/warrington-pa-18976/pages?promotion=Target-111120#8-9

I'm glad I cancelled my preorder saturday. I just preordered it again because of the deal. Thanks for the update!

Had it pre-ordered with $30 in credits.

Happened to check on order status and saw total price was $17.

Score.:whee:

[quote name='bingbangboom']I bit on it. Hope the reviews are good otherwise I will just return it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto this thought and at $37 you can play it and if it's not your thing sell it and make money. $37 because Amazon credit is just like cash to me.

Sadly mine became "shipping soon" this afternoon and still hasn't shipped. Estimated as Dec 1-6th. FSSS but games usually ship from KY or OH and i'm here anyway so it's the same as 2 day.

Anyone get their $10 credit yet? I almost always have my credits the day after it ships. I'm not worried or anything just wondering when I should be expecting it :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Anyone get their $10 credit yet? I almost always have my credits the day after it ships. I'm not worried or anything just wondering when I should be expecting it :D[/QUOTE]

Yes - it came as a code like Forza did.

[quote name='mgford11']Yes - it came as a code like Forza did.[/QUOTE]

Shit it was in my email. I must have overlooked it this morning when I checked. It came last night. Thanks!

EDIT: I guess I was just expecting it to be on my account. Probably why I overlooked the email since I haven't ordered anything except for Pulp Fiction on Blu-Ray this week.

bread's done
Back