www.foxstore.com $10 off anything!!! SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY BOXED SET, ETC!

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
update! The mp2a 50% off code is now dead. however, you can still use these codes (thanks odibil):

MP1A = 10% off
MP3A = $5 off
MP4A = $10 off
MADNESS = Free Shipping

the ten dollar off coupon is great for dvd's around 10 bucks or less. :p

my original post for those who missed out :( :

(props goes to evilderek from fw)

if you use the code MP2A at the foxstore, you get 50% off your whole purchase. they have awesome things like family guy box sets, simpsons box sets, dark angel box sets, etc.

i just ordered 2 boxed sets of family guy, 1 season of simpsons, 3 boxed sets of futurama and 2 seasons of dark angel for around $150. they also have a free shipping code MADNESS but i didn't know where to enter it. oh well, it's only like $4 anyways. ENJOY! :D

www.foxstore.com

btw... it's ironic how much poorer i am since i've joined fw and CAG, but i love them both like they were my children, lol. :p

I don't know if they are losing money.. I mean, if they DID.. why would they offer 50% off? Wouldn't they know people would tell their friends, who tell their friends, etc etc etc.. or in this case, post it on a few message boards.

I'll be very mad if they don't send our stuff! :evil:

it sucks that the site is still down. i was gonna try the 10 dollar off coupon code to an 8 dollar dvd :( i don't think it woulda worked, but it's worth a try.

The site is back up but I can't get the coupon codes to work!!!! Do I put in the MP2A code at checkout or some place before??

The coupon code you entered, MP2A, has been suspended.

Although the 50% off coupon is dead, the following coupons still work:

MP1A = 10% off
MP3A = $5 off
MP4A = $10 off
MADNESS = Free Shipping

Dora, feel free to update your original post with these codes.

the site is back up, but the mp2a code doesn't work anymore. the mp4a code works still and i just tried it for an item under 10 bucks... IT WORKS! awesome.

i remember somebody saying the liked the digimon movie in another thread. with the mp4a code, you can get the vhs version for a buck brand new :D or if you don't have bedazzled dvd yet, you can get it for like a buck fifty... maybe even cheaper if you live closer to where they ship them out.

Bedazzled isn't worth $1.50. I bought it in the Wal-Mart clearance bin on DVD for like $5 a while back, and it's the worst movie I've ever seen. Elizabeth Hurley, however, is really, really hot. That's the only reason I kept it.

Wahooo! mine has shipped! They honored the 50% off!

Thank you for ordering from the Foxstore.com! Your order
(#XXXXXXX) has completely shipped.

Your shipment information appears below.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXx
Shipment ID: XXXXx

Your Name: XXXXXXXXXX
Email Address: XXXXXXXXXXXx

SHIPPING INFORMATION

Shipping Method: UPS Ground
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(You can confirm delivery of this order by visiting
http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html and
entering the tracking number shown above.)

Shipping Address: XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chicago, IL 60660
United States
Telephone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXx

BILLING INFORMATION

Billing Address: XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chicago, IL 60660
United States
Telephone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Purchase Total: $59.92
Payment Method: Credit Card
Card Type: Visa
Card Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
Expiration Date: XX/XX

ITEMS

1. Futurama Volume 1 (DVD)
Price: $31.98 x Quantity: 1 = $31.98

2. Futurama Volume 2 (DVD)
Price: $39.98 x Quantity: 1 = $39.98

3. Futurama Volume 3 (DVD)

Item Subtotal: $ 111.94
Sales Tax (CA/AL only): $ 0.00
Shipping & Handling: $ 3.95
Coupon Code (MP2A) - $ 55.97
----------
Total: $ 59.92
Charged to Visa: $ 59.92

----------
Balance Due $ 0.00

For order specific questions, please
use the 'Contact Us' form at http://www.foxstore.com/contact.html

Thanks again for shopping with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Foxstore.com
http://www.foxstore.com

Mine shipped also! Thanks for the deal whoever posted this awesome thing. They used UPS ground and I got Simpsons Season 3 for 21.97 :)

Um... checking my online banking...

TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOM $41.92
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOM $41.91
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOM $1.00

They just added that top charge today. The bottom one is to test to see if my debit card is legit I guess, cuz Micrsoft did that once -- they cancel that charge after. But why did they charge me twice when they sent me an order sheet that SAID $41.92?

1. Simpsons Season 3 (DVD)
Price: $35.95 x Quantity: 1 = $35.95

2. Futurama Volume 3 (DVD)

Item Subtotal: $ 75.93
Sales Tax (CA/AL only): $ 0.00
Coupon Code (MP2A) - $ 37.97
----------
Total: $ 41.92
Charged to Visa: $ 41.92

I'm fucking paying more than full price now! WTF? They better fix this or I'm gonna bust some heads. I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing, and that they'll fix it soon... blah.

that charge will probably be removed. best prices did the same thing, the one dollar, then they charged and cancelled the order like 5 times in toatl. in the end i only got charged onece.

You know something.. I was checking my online check account today and I was like NEGATIVE in some dollars (I only keep so much in my check account per pay period..but I should of had enough....) but anyway I was like negative $40ish dollars so I wonder if that's because I got charged twice? The statement didn't show up yet. Damn Wachovia. I hope this gets fixed ASAP..

. Futurama Volume 3 (DVD)
Price: $39.98 x Quantity: 3 = $119.94

2. Simpsons Season 3 (DVD)
Price: $35.95 x Quantity: 1 = $35.95

3. X-Men Gift Pack (X-Men/X2 4 Disc Set) (DVD)
Price: $29.95 x Quantity: 1 = $29.95

4. 28 Days Later (DVD)
Price: $15.98 x Quantity: 1 = $15.98

Item Subtotal: $ 201.82
Sales Tax (CA/AL only): $ 16.65
Coupon Code (MP2A) - $ 100.91
----------
Total: $ 121.51
Charged to Visa: $ 121.51

----------
Balance Due $ 0.00

Thanks you very much for your deal, i really appreciate it. The reason that it says 3 season 3 of futurama is because one is mine, and the other two are gifts to my older brother (his den is a virtual home theater system with wall and carpet meant to enhance the noise of the speakers) and the other is a gift for my friends. Thank you very much and since it was not done through a cheapassgamer links, I will donate some money later on. Thanks and I won't be bored for a damn while!!!

You can get one of 23 VHS movies free using MP4A and they won't require a credit card to place the order if the total is a negative amount.

[quote name='dustyeff']Um... checking my online banking...

TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOM $41.92
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOM $41.91
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX HOM $1.00

They just added that top charge today. The bottom one is to test to see if my debit card is legit I guess, cuz Micrsoft did that once -- they cancel that charge after. But why did they charge me twice when they sent me an order sheet that SAID $41.92?[/quote]

i just checked my bank account online, and although it doesn't give me up to the minute lists of transactions, it does give me up to the minute account balances. my order (with the 50% off) was $89.87, and after looking at how much is in my account and comparing it to how much should be in there, it's short $90.86.

(being $90.86 short accounts for the $1.00 charge and then a charge of $89.96, which, coincidentally, brings it up to buying these dvds at full price)

this, my friends, is a bad sign.

Whatever, if they keep the charge I'll just call my bank and tell them they're putting fraudulent charges on my card. I have the email that says it costs $41.91, so they can either take that extra charge off or send me a box to ship their precious DVDs back to them ;)

me too!!

$43.92 20th Century Fox
$43.91 20th Century Fox
$1.00 20th Century Fox

WTF??

Why are the charging you the SAME thing MINUS a penny? AND then charging that $1?

WTF is going on?

(being $90.86 short accounts for the $1.00 charge and then a charge of $89.96, which, coincidentally, brings it up to buying these dvds at full price).

Actually its paying MORE then the full price! And what is up with that $1 charge??

I am expecting the $1 charge to disappear. That is used by some companies to verify your account number (e.g. when you sign up for XBOX live).

it's not so much that i am worried that i will have to pay double what i was supposed to, since i'm pretty sure the problem can be fixed, it's just the fact that i have to fix a problem in the first place. i really don't like problems, and i don't like having to put forth effort to correct them.

this constitutes a problem that i wish would just correct itself. unfortunately for me, things rarely work out that way.

i just wish things could be easy.

i really don't like problems, and i don't like having to put forth effort to correct them.

Haha, I hear you. I bet you don't fill out your rebate forms and send them in either, eh?

It's Monday morning..and it STILL hasn't changed.. :(

I also send a letter through FoxStore.com and I haven't recieved a response yet.

Has anyone talked to FoxStore about this????

My story:

I figured I'd save myself any problems by paying for 2nd-day air, so that if the coupon died or was revoked, I would already have been charged and in possession of the items. And, hell, it was only $2 more after saving over $50.

It is now March 22nd -- 4 days after my initial order -- and I have not received my items, nor have I been charged. I received a confirmation of purchase on the first day, and a shipping confirmation on the next.

The tracking number comes back with an invalid inquiry, leading me to believe the items were never shipped, and the entire transaction may be cancelled.

About being charged twice:

What some companies do is they charge you a little extra (anywhere from $1 to the full price of your item again) to ensure that you will have sufficient funds available to pay them. I bought a subscription to OPM online last year and they did this, but as soon as they had everything processed the $40 magically appeared back in my account and it was all good.

If you contact Foxstore and/or your bank they will likely tell you the same thing. Don't worry. Just be patient. If it goes on too long (like you recieve your item and they are still trying to charge you double) then you have a problem.

[quote name='odibil']My story:

I figured I'd save myself any problems by paying for 2nd-day air, so that if the coupon died or was revoked, I would already have been charged and in possession of the items. And, hell, it was only $2 more after saving over $50.

It is now March 22nd -- 4 days after my initial order -- and I have not received my items, nor have I been charged. I received a confirmation of purchase on the first day, and a shipping confirmation on the next.

The tracking number comes back with an invalid inquiry, leading me to believe the items were never shipped, and the entire transaction may be cancelled.[/quote]

hey odibil, i got my shipping confirmation over the weekend and when i tracked the status of my dvd's, ups says that they were delivered to my house today! :) i'm at work, so i can't check right now, but i'll let everybody know if i actually got the package today or not. i hope everybody's order goes through! :lol:

My account is currently upto date, with available balance and current balance are now equal (a CC hold will make them available balance lower). I was only charged once by foxstore.com for $59.92 and I checked my tracking number and its on the way.

I'm not sure if foxstore.com did a CC hold on my account twice, because I paid a few bills online during the weekend and my available balance was off like $300. But im pretty sure those with a 2x CC hold will likely have one of them expire.

Just checked my tracking number for shits and giggles, and came up with:

Shipped to: *****
Shipped or Billed on: Mar 22, 2004

Tracking Number: *****
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 2.00 Lbs
Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

So it seems that the item has finally been shipped -- UPS Ground at that -- and I've yet to see any charges on my statement. Assuming there are no complications in the billing process, I might ask for a refund for 2nd-day air, but I won't be too picky.

The final verdict:

UPS
Scheduled Delivery: Mar 24, 2004
Shipped to: *****
Shipped or Billed on: Mar 22, 2004
Tracking Number: *****
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 2.00 Lbs
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on-time with a scheduled delivery date of Mar 24, 2004.

VISA
03/22/2004 DIRECTDEBIT/VISA-20TH CENT FOX HOME***** CA $50.23

End result? The items were shipped, and the discounted (50% off) transaction was charged to my card. The only real beef I have is that I got hosed on the shipping fee, since I paid for 2ND-DAY but received GROUND shipping, though it appears it will arrive on time.

bread's done
Back