www.foxstore.com $10 off anything!!! SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY BOXED SET, ETC!

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
update! The mp2a 50% off code is now dead. however, you can still use these codes (thanks odibil):

MP1A = 10% off
MP3A = $5 off
MP4A = $10 off
MADNESS = Free Shipping

the ten dollar off coupon is great for dvd's around 10 bucks or less. :p

my original post for those who missed out :( :

(props goes to evilderek from fw)

if you use the code MP2A at the foxstore, you get 50% off your whole purchase. they have awesome things like family guy box sets, simpsons box sets, dark angel box sets, etc.

i just ordered 2 boxed sets of family guy, 1 season of simpsons, 3 boxed sets of futurama and 2 seasons of dark angel for around $150. they also have a free shipping code MADNESS but i didn't know where to enter it. oh well, it's only like $4 anyways. ENJOY! :D

www.foxstore.com

btw... it's ironic how much poorer i am since i've joined fw and CAG, but i love them both like they were my children, lol. :p

Hey, i got my order yesterday (2 family guy sets and the revenge of the nerds 1 & 2 DVDs)!! WHEEEE!!!

Also, i've been checking my accounts and they only billed me once; no double charge or extra $1. Either I got lucky, or you guys are getting screwed....

hope it all works out for you all....

it was on for the whole day until about midnight. to all those who didn't get in on the deal, i feel for ya. i can't wait for my family guy dvd's so that i can watch the whole series from beginning to end :)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']it was on for the whole day until about midnight. to all those who didn't get in on the deal, i feel for ya. i can't wait for my family guy dvd's so that i can watch the whole series from beginning to end :)[/quote]

I have them.. let me just say doing that is like.. the BEST thing ever. :)

foxstore.gif

Voila! Got my stuff today and my statement shows only the one-time discounted charge, so everything worked out perfectly.

P.S. Yeah, the picture is a little crappy, but I didn't feel like spending more than $15 on a digital camera. I guess it's the cheapass in me.

well, i got my shipment today. my card ended up only being charged once, and everything worked out well.

so i totally overreacted. i still think it's kind of weird that they put that temporary second charge on your card. oh well, it's not like it matters at this point.

this deal ruled.

Damnit!!!

Just got mine and they screwed up my order. :x :x

I ordered NYPD Blue Season 1 and they send me season 2.

The rest of my order was fine.

Boondock Saints! Oh I'm so mad I didn't do a lot of browsing before I made my order! I just got what I quickly wanted (Simpson Season 3 and Futurama 3).. Damnit! I'm now seeing a few movies I should of gotten too.. Damnit!!
Do the $10 off coupons still work? Because I can get Boondock Saints for $1.98 lol :)

I forgot to push confirm order after the first confirm order page and missed out on 24 seasons 1 and 2. but I did manage to do it on my first order. hope to get simpsons seasons 1 and 3 in the mail any day now.

[quote name='JibbaJabba']Damnit!!!

Just got mine and they screwed up my order. :x :x

I ordered NYPD Blue Season 1 and they send me season 2.

The rest of my order was fine.[/quote]

Usually season 2 is more than season 1. I am sure you could sell season 2 on ebay and then just buy 1 if you wanted 8)

[quote name='lilboo']Boondock Saints! Oh I'm so mad I didn't do a lot of browsing before I made my order! I just got what I quickly wanted (Simpson Season 3 and Futurama 3).. Damnit! I'm now seeing a few movies I should of gotten too.. Damnit!!
Do the $10 off coupons still work? Because I can get Boondock Saints for $1.98 lol :)[/quote]

Still works.

Most of their $10 movies will be listed at $11.98, which brings them to $1.98 after the coupon, and $5.93 after shipping. Still a great deal on single DVDs.

Boondock Saints, The DVD 1 $11.98
Item Total: $11.98
Shipping (if using UPS Ground): $3.95
Coupon Code (MP4A): - $10.00*
* Please make sure this coupon code is entered on the checkout form to receive this discount. Also, "Free Shipping" coupons are only valid if you choose "UPS Ground" as your shipping method during checkout.
Order Sub-Total: $5.93

ok, i received my order yesterday and i couldn't be happier (except the package that it came in was bs - 1 single air bag and it was popped!). i already watched the first 2 episodes of family guy and man... watching the kool aid guy bust through the courtroom brings a tear to my eye :)

bread's done
Back