X-Men & Wolverine Box Set $29.99 (blu) Best Buy DotD 12/11/13

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! I picked up the original trilogy during the upgrade and save promo but I really want this set. Looks sick and the price is sweet. I think I'm going to give my trilogy as a gift and grab one of these bad boys.

Do note that First Class and Wolverine are the only ones with special features.

Also, the Wolverine super special awesome boxset is $26.99 in-store too.

Man, this is a good deal!  Too bad I already bought and re-watched all of the X-Men films on Blu-ray (except for that Wolverine: Origins abomination) when Best Buy was doing an U&S promotion awhile back.  Also, I'm assuming the version of The Wolverine included in this set is NOT the 3D/Unleashed edition, as that is going for $23 by itself this week at Best Buy and Amazon, and I doubt Best Buy is offering us the other five movies for just $7 total.  As is often the case, Best Buy's product info and images are extremely sparse and unhelpful (and sometimes absent altogether!).

Do note that First Class and Wolverine are the only ones with special features.

Also, the Wolverine super special awesome boxset is $26.99 in-store too.
Do you know what's in that Best Buy-only box set to make it more $4 more expensive than the standard 3D/Unleashed Blu-ray? Just a special slip-case? Again, Best Buy does not do a great job of informing customers about products on their website for some reason!

In for this, sold my X2 DVD years ago and never grabbed any of the movies on blu-ray for some reason ... guess my indecision paid off for once ;)

Do you know what's in that Best Buy-only box set to make it more $4 more expensive than the standard 3D/Unleashed Blu-ray? Just a special slip-case? Again, Best Buy does not do a great job of informing customers about products on their website for some reason!
It comes with 8 different prints. Otherwise same features and such as 3D unrated version.

It comes with 8 different prints. Otherwise same features and such as 3D unrated version.
Thanks! Not a bad deal for only $4 more, but after all the money I spent on Blu's on BF, I'll hold off on the 3D/Unleashed until it drops to what is (hopefully) a new $14.99 standard sale price for high-profile/non-Pixar 3D Blu's (I picked up both Pacific Rim and Star Trek 3D around BF for that price, and World War Z was also available).

Thanks! Not a bad deal for only $4 more, but after all the money I spent on Blu's on BF, I'll hold off on the 3D/Unleashed until it drops to what is (hopefully) a new $14.99 standard sale price for high-profile/non-Pixar 3D Blu's (I picked up both Pacific Rim and Star Trek 3D around BF for that price, and World War Z was also available).
I'm in the exact same boat. I Bought 27 or so blu's last month and I can wait for cheaper deals now after that.

bread's done
Back