X11 Headset, BlazBlue/Valkyria Artbooks, and more for sale!!!

NOFX232

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Just found some stuff in my closet and want to sell them!
Prices include shipping!
All games are complete and in excellent condition unless noted
For sale only!
Taking offers also.
Paypal only

HAVES

Taking offers on this:

Turtle Beach X11 (Complete with all cables/Like new) - $24 shipped.

BlazBlue artbook x2 - $ Offers
BlazBlue Folders x2 - $ Offers
Valkyria Chronicles: On the Gallian Front Artbook - $ Offers
Persona 4 Visual Data Artbook - $ Offers
LittleBigPlanet Strategy Guide (Slight tear on side) - $7
Dead Space 1 Artbook
Resistance 2 artbook
Prototype artbook
Wanted Comic

I WANT THESE ALL OUT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Dead Redemption SE Slipcover/Map Xbox 360 - $ Just pay shipping

how much for shipping?
id love to have this
can pay today

hey guy, i noticed a scammer left you negative feedback...maybe u can contact a mod to get it fixed. also, can u post pics of ur controller?

Thanks for the info and actually I sold the controller awhile back forgot to update. Thanks for the interest though. Also updated with some Xbox 360 games and accessories.

The part of the TB X31's you listed as not having how does that affect how it hooks up to a slim 360 for use? Also what is the condition of the headsets and could you provide any pics?

Still interested in the Headset can you provide any pics? Also is the part that is missing something I could pick-up at Monoprice or Radio Shack?

EDIT:
Is this the only part that is missing?

X31-stereo-audio-splitter.jpg

[quote name='ajh2298']Still interested in the Headset can you provide any pics? Also is the part that is missing something I could pick-up at Monoprice or Radio Shack?

EDIT:
Is this the only part that is missing?

X31-stereo-audio-splitter.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yes, sorry didn't see your message awhile back. Also most PMs were replied to, still thinking over most of these offers. I may also accept 360 games or giftcards.

Hmm Id be interested in the Xbox 360. Would you be interested in checking my list and doing maybe a partial trade plus paypal? CML if you are interested and PM me. Thanks!

Since the x31's are missing that piece would you take $23.00 shipped for them or list some stuff you might want to trade for them?

Also could you post some pics of them?
Or on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you say is there overall condition?

bread's done
Back