X360 goodies giveaway! NBA Finals contest (Read OP)

[quote name='iKnowledge']Is it Randy "Straight cash homey!" Moss?[/QUOTE]

Haha it IS Randy Moss, and funny thing is my hint was going to be a reference to that quote if nobody figure it out with just those hints haha

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Haha it IS Randy Moss, and funny thing is my hint was going to be a reference to that quote if nobody figure it out with just those hints haha[/QUOTE]
lol thanks man!

[quote name='kdiddy1989']toy soldiers code for the first person to quote the combined score of both final four games today.[/quote]

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Toy Soldiers code for the first person to quote the combined score of BOTH Final Four games today.[/QUOTE]

Just in case you meant something different:
140 and 117

[quote name='kdiddy1989']I have one of each game left. Quote my post for with ur choice, 1st quote picks game of interest, second will get leftover game.[/QUOTE]

Maw please

[quote name='kdiddy1989']I have one of each game left. Quote my post for with ur choice, 1st quote picks game of interest, second will get leftover game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']
Current contest: Predict the number of TOTAL points scored in Wednesday nights Game 5 between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Memphis Grizzlies WITHOUT going over. Closest without going over will win 1st prize and runner up will also receive a prize.

In parentheses, please breakdown the teams scores for tiebreaker purposes. Example: 500 points (OKC 326, MEM 174) If two entries are the same, closest breakdown of each team's score (also without going over) matters so don't hesitate to take a number if it's already taken.

1st prize: 1 Month XBL Gold time
Runner-Up prize: Fifa 13 Online Pass for Xbox 360.

Deadline to enter: Wednesday May 15th @ 9pm EST - Winners will be PMed immediately after the game goes final. Good luck![/QUOTE]

199 (OKC 102, MEM 97)

Thanks

[quote name='canvasch']165 (okc 80; mem 85)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xa6xnd']173 (ock 91;mem 82)
Im pretty sure hahaha[/QUOTE]

88-84 win for Memphis! The winner of the 1 month is canvasch and the runner up prize is xa6xnd because everybody else went over by more than 1 point. Good job guys!

bread's done
Back