X360 Slim and Kinect bundles?

hustletron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I'm sure this is all speculation about now but with the announcement and selling out of the new X360 slim does anyone know of any speculation on a 360 slim and kinect bundle? I've heard very unreliable rumors but has anyone heard anything more concrete indicating a bundle?

Gamestop is stupid enough to run a great deal for trading in your old 360 for $100 towards a new slim but they don't have enough units and won't have any in my area till August in which they will sell all those units to the preorders which will last them through August theoretically only making the new slims available to the "general public" who didn't preorder somewhere around September.

My 360 is a an arcade version that's a few years old and I was planning on trading it in because with just my accessories and the console I'd be getting $150 which is what an arcade is worth right now so it was a good deal for me but obviously I can't take advantage due to them being sold out and the deal only lasting till July 18.

Anyone heard anything?

The only slightly possible rumor is it may come bundled with the confirmed 120GB Slim model coming this holiday season, but take that with a heavy grain of salt.

Considering just about any other video game hardware usually comes offered in some sort of bundle I imagine they will do that with the Kinect as well, just makes sense.

- Jason

bread's done
Back