XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

[quote name='crnym31']1:25 ET and they are up for sale, go get em![/QUOTE]

I had one in my cart too but couldn't finish checking out. Looks like it's already sold out again. :p

i got one too. looked like the last one when i 1-clicked it.

i hope i have my 1-click set up to my credit card and not my debit card, lol..i don't get paid until friday.

for those of you who bought it and already have it and that chose standard shipping at the time of purchase... how long did it take to get to you? i ordered mine friday so still expecting the package

[quote name='UZ7']for those of you who bought it and already have it and that chose standard shipping at the time of purchase... how long did it take to get to you? i ordered mine friday so still expecting the package[/quote]

I am in D.C. and it took nearly two weeks for it to get delivered. Media Mail is really hit or miss.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I am in D.C. and it took nearly two weeks for it to get delivered. Media Mail is really hit or miss.[/quote]

I'm in Maryland and it only took me a week.

ah alright thanks guys, i live in florida so i should expect it by the end of this week then :p, no hurry cause i got fallout 3 ;)

Wow, i just left that page up and kept it on Reload every while I studied . . sure enough it popped up. I freaked out because it made me reenter all of my credit card info

[quote name='Imallvol7']Where does it show you how many are left?[/quote]

I just happened to come downstairs to check my e-mail and take a shit when I decided to check the link. I saw it was in stock so I added 50 to my cart. It said "Sorry, can only add 5." Then I cleared my cart and posted here.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I keep meaning to check this for my friend. He needs a new sub in like two weeks, but I never check in time.
Where the hell does he get all of these anyway?[/quote]

they are expired according to the box, so companies dump them for cheap. they work perfectly though according to all who have bought

[quote name='iggypop123']damn again i cant get it. and people are trying to get 5. fuck that[/quote]
He wasn't trying to get 5, he was trying to see how many there were available.

[quote name='guessed']He wasn't trying to get 5, he was trying to see how many there were available.[/quote]

Yeah I was trying to do you guys a favor by seeing how many were left... I didn't actually buy any. :roll:

[quote name='blackhole82']I'd like to snag one of these. Why is it that they only get added at around midnight?[/quote]

Cuz the guy's an alcoholic and gets drunk all day?

So I refresh the page last night at 11:30pm and I see one, so I add it to my cart. I go through the checkout process, enter in my CC info etc, then Amazon tells me the product isn't available. I would think that once you add something to your cart, it would take 1 away from the seller's inventory unless the transaction was canceled.... Guess not. Apparently I need to make sure everything is all set before doing this next time. Blah.

Argh. For once I stayed up late, I started checking around Midnight (Central). After about 15 - 20 minutes, I checked here, and found out that the guy put them up 2 hours early. Good grief. Drat. Ugh.

bread's done
Back