XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

[quote name='ebojo']i saw on the pic where is says $20 off any game. Is that true? If so, is there a certain place that you have to buy the game to get $20 off?[/QUOTE]

it expired in 2006... so, it will not work at all.

[quote name='Bazz']I am not complaining totally I been refreshing this stupid page for over a week I think now trying get in on this. I will have to try again tomorrow looks like.[/quote]

damn. with uncharted it was chaos. i had to call and convince them to price adjust and thankfully they did. looks like im not getting in on this.

[quote name='Bazz']iggy you get one i sent you a pm.[/quote]

it was back! wow i thought i was done for the night. oh well. hate this!

woot! got mine in the mail today. 2 day shipping, not bad.
Turns out this seller is in Lakewood, near Tacoma, WA, 30 mins from where I live. I'd like to go visit and see what his story is.

[quote name='carpwrist']woot! got mine in the mail today. 2 day shipping, not bad.
Turns out this seller is in Lakewood, near Tacoma, WA, 30 mins from where I live. I'd like to go visit and see what his story is.[/quote]

What? Amazon says he ships from AZ. I'm in AZ.. :(

Finally got my RRoD'ed XBOX back. All 3 codes worked. Got my Bankshot, 200 pts. and 12 months. 2 of the codes didn't work when put in via computer, but worked when put in through my XBox. If anyone has trouble, they may want to try it that way?

[quote name='g-man']ONE just went up, and it was gone in less than 60 seconds. i didn't get it. blah.[/quote]
Yeah, I saw it, but not quick enough.

Yeah okay, I'm gonna do a very not-cheap-assy thing and buckle down and buy a 12month card at the store. I can't wait forever :| Good luck to everyone trying to get it though :)

Just got one, it still shows up as available! gogo!

lol i was reloading like crazy and it kept loading up the page quickly then i reloaded one more time and it slowed down so im like hmm wonder why its slow... after it reloaded is saw it in stock and clicked one click order! lol

Wow this is still in stock I think he is getting rid of the last of his. I order one more yeah and I agree when you don't need it there it is. I hope he ships all them to me I order 3 of them they not for me though only one is. Other brother and gf if anyone cares to know not to yell at me.

Yeah I didnt really check up on it till this week and I missed out on the last 3 days till today, I was watching stuff online/browsin forums and had a window just for amazon constantly reloading... they come out around 1:00-1:20AM (seen em go up earlier) but just be patient and you'll eventually get it..

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.99 Shipping & Handling: $3.99 ----- Total Before Tax: $33.98

sure saved me... i havent had xbox live in a week or two lol... usually costs $40 for the 12+1 pack online and round $50 retail.

Does anyone know what happens if you put in a new xbox live gold code when my old one hasnt expired yet? I got my new code and I wonder whether i should test it out right now or wait until my old code expires.

[quote name='Chemical123']Does anyone know what happens if you put in a new xbox live gold code when my old one hasnt expired yet? I got my new code and I wonder whether i should test it out right now or wait until my old code expires.[/quote]It just stacks it on to the end of the existing sub, and bridges them together. When the old one expires, the next one automatically kicks in.

You can stack a max of 3 years' time from today's date on your account.

[quote name='sokmaster']Yeah okay, I'm gonna do a very not-cheap-assy thing and buckle down and buy a 12month card at the store. I can't wait forever :| Good luck to everyone trying to get it though :)[/quote]

Dude.. don't do that. If you're gonna go with a sure fire thing at least get the 12+1 off amazon for $40.

[quote name='g-man']ONE just went up, and it was gone in less than 60 seconds. i didn't get it. blah.[/quote]

At this point I think he's just messing with you guys. :lol:

Anyone who got this deal try the card sub card, 200 ms points, and the game to see if the codes still work? I got my box and haven't opened it yet. The dates are on the box indicate:

Sub card must be redeemed by 06/30/2007
$20 off xbox game mail in rebate expires 06/30/2006
bankshot billiards 2 must be redeemed by 06/30/2007

Regards,

Blake

[quote name='Blake7']Anyone who got this deal try the card sub card, 200 ms points, and the game to see if the codes still work? I got my box and haven't opened it yet. The dates are on the box indicate:

Sub card must be redeemed by 06/30/2007
$20 off xbox game mail in rebate expires 06/30/2006
bankshot billiards 2 must be redeemed by 06/30/2007

Regards,

Blake[/quote]

The rebate thing will not work but the seller warned about that. I have redeemed my 12 month xbox live gold code and that worked perfectly, so you should be fine as well. I have not tested the game and microsoft points but i could care less about those.

bread's done
Back