XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

[quote name='FurryCurry']Phrostbyte = The Shit

Seriously guys. Make a team. Send each other messages. Get your 12 month codes.[/quote]

That's how we do it at CAG homeboy.

[quote name='Nunchuk']Wow... I missed the deal by seconds.[/quote]

Should have gone in on the watch party.. which I just disbanded since both members got their packs. :]

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']What has everyone been doing with their extra headsets? I have 3 now.... :([/quote]

My cat ate the headset that came with my 360. :(

Everyone else paying $4 shipping?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']What has everyone been doing with their extra headsets? I have 3 now.... :([/quote]

i have like 5 new sets piling up, here and there, from various subscriptions, console purchases, etc., and that's not counting the two i have open and used (along with a wireless headset).

i'm'a start building a robot. wish me luck.

[quote name='PhrostByte']My cat ate the headset that came with my 360. :(

Everyone else paying $4 shipping?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it always $4 shipping? And yes, I paid $4 for each.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']What has everyone been doing with their extra headsets? I have 3 now.... :([/QUOTE]

Game Stop will give you like $4-5 for used 360 headsets, also fudge you for ordering more than 1.

[quote name='freshzen']Game Stop will give you like $4-5 for used 360 headsets, also fudge you for ordering more than 1.[/quote]

Well actually, I ordered one at a time. Meaning each time when the deal went live, I only ordered one...so fudge you.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Aaaaaaand gone or lies lol either way I still lose[/quote]

I hate lies... and people who get deals I want ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Wrong link. Use the link in the OP.

Your link points to the same item on Amazon, though as Amazon selling it, which they won't get back in-stock. The seller in question is the one who's selling it as a Marketplace affiliate.[/QUOTE]

oops. I thought they were the same. Silly me. Thanks

[quote name='CombatCraig']How did you guys set up your watch group?[/quote]

Team Discovery Channel!!

... sorry couldn't resist :) How would this work?

[quote name='CombatCraig']How did you guys set up your watch group?[/quote]

What do you mean? Just give the other people your contact info...

Yeah just trade your contact info and if you catch it going up, just send a text, call, whatever your group wants to do, and let them know what's up.

And it works. I was playing Mega Man 2 to take a break from refreshing every 3-4 mins when I got a message from Phrostbyte. I switch to my computer and hit refresh myself and then 1click ordering and was done. Back to MM2.

I had this in my cart and was about to buy... but then I thought I already have 2 mics, I'm paid up for a year on XBL, and I already have Robotron (which I think was the game when I bought this pack in year 1) What is the game now?

Anyway, thought I'd let someone that needed it more have it. Now if it had a camera... I traded my camera to a co-worker for $20 (didn't want people looking at my fat ass).

[quote name='allyourblood']i received Bankshot Billiards 2.[/quote]

Aye, this bundle comes with Bankshot Billards 2...which I believe personally is a horrible interpretation of pool. I can't believe they suckered people into actually buying this game!

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Aye, this bundle comes with Bankshot Billards 2...which I believe personally is a horrible interpretation of pool. I can't believe they suckered people into actually buying this game![/quote]

i don't know... i already redeemed this with my very first Live bundle back in '05 (i think), and i found the game to be pretty fun. i'm not a big-time Billiards fan or anything, but i liked it.

Yeah, but from the games I've played the CPU is nearly impossible to beat...at least 8-ball. Also there is only LAN for Multiplayer...I mean WTF...

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Yeah, but from the games I've played the CPU is nearly impossible to beat...at least 8-ball. Also there is only LAN for Multiplayer...I mean WTF...[/quote]

You can turn down the difficulty. Go to options during a game or when you're in the main menu and go to Game options or whatever (for me it was set up to 5 stars out of 5, I think because I put it because the default difficulty for hard on all games)

You can also customize a lot of things

Yep, its back in stock. I had already grabbed one a couple of days ago, but I was able to get one for my friend. :)

EDIT: Looks like its OOS.

anybody wanna form a team and trade contact info for the next time this is available. i really need one my xbox live has ran out. pm me

bread's done
Back