XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

If a deal is in the graveyard, no one will see it who doesn't read the graveyard. Most people don't. That's why threads get put there; because they're supposed to be useless, so most people won't bother looking there.
(Of course, I like it when people post especially good or big in some way deals as their own threads instead of leaving them in the endless wasteland which is the Target/Kmart/etc Clearance threads...)

Should we bookmark that exact link and check back often?

Although, I have heard negative feedback on some people, maybe even this guy before;
people getting expired cards that wont work.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Yes back again. I'm definitely ordering another one.[/quote]Nope, it's not live again. Dead as a doorknob.

Finally got my second bundle...haven't tested either one as I'm still on my 1month trial.

Would anyone be interested in trading or buying my other XBLA game?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Finally got my second bundle...haven't tested either one as I'm still on my 1month trial.[/quote]

you can always enter a code now, and it'll add to your existing subscription.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']In for one, my live account expires in a few weeks, hope it ships.[/quote]

Great band...great album.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']I don't know about any band, I'm just thrifty.[/quote]

You avvy...

And just note that standard shipping on these bundles is Media Mail. I ordered one on Aug. 28 and didn't receive it until almost 2 weeks later (Ships from Washington State and I live in Northern Virginia).

Also you might want to email the seller to inquire about a tracking number just for reference.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']You avvy...

And just note that standard shipping on these bundles is Media Mail. I ordered one on Aug. 28 and didn't receive it until almost 2 weeks later (Ships from Washington State and I live in Northern Virginia).

Also you might want to email the seller to inquire about a tracking number just for reference.[/quote]

I emailed and it ends up Amazon screwed up when they notified me it had shipped, apparently it glitched for a few orders around that time so he is making it up to me by shipping it priority :)

...Like... Wth....

Either I'm knocked out or just now, working out. Like wth. Can I catch this guy?

Do I need a Master Ball for this shit?

[quote name='FurryCurry']...Like... Wth....

Either I'm knocked out or just now, working out. Like wth. Can I catch this guy?

Do I need a Master Ball for this shit?[/quote]
SERIOUSLY!!! I've been checking in every 30 minutes for the past 3 hours and I never even saw it in stock! This seller is out to get me :mad:

I keep missing this... I'm thinking about trying to get Circuit City to price match Best Buy's $49.99 Vision pack.. that should bring the price down to $46.99. Maybe if I could find some kind of coupon I could get it even cheaper.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I keep missing this... I'm thinking about trying to get Circuit City to price match Best Buy's $49.99 Vision pack.. that should bring the price down to $46.99. Maybe if I could find some kind of coupon I could get it even cheaper.[/quote]

Where is best buy's deal advertised?

I really want to get the Messenger+Live+PG4 pack. Infact, I'll call Gamestop today to get the trade in value on PG4 because I don't want it one bit.

[quote name='Cheadyp']Where is best buy's deal advertised?[/quote]

It's not. The only way I could even think one could get it PM'd is to purchase it at BB and than bring the receipt to CC. Again this would be EXTREMELY YMMV.

As far as getting in this deal, you'll have to read the first post (assuming it's still posted) but this deal goes live randomly, but if the past serves as any reference it usually goes live during the weekday after 12am EST. Again this is only an outline, not guaranteed.

I might be selling one of my bundles so I'll let you guys know.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']It's not. The only way I could even think one could get it PM'd is to purchase it at BB and than bring the receipt to CC. Again this would be EXTREMELY YMMV.

As far as getting in this deal, you'll have to read the first post (assuming it's still posted) but this deal goes live randomly, but if the past serves as any reference it usually goes live during the weekday after 12am EST. Again this is only an outline, not guaranteed.

I might be selling one of my bundles so I'll let you guys know.[/QUOTE]

You really think it'll be that hard? I guess you're right.. I can't just go in and tell them BB has this certain price.. I guess they can call?

Anyway I'll probably try later today.. if it doesn't work, I have another idea.

To the people who still want to get in on this: How about we setup a watch program... where whoever discovers this in stock notifies the others via call/text message. Anyone in?

[quote name='PhrostByte']I keep missing this... I'm thinking about trying to get Circuit City to price match Best Buy's $49.99 Vision pack.. that should bring the price down to $46.99. Maybe if I could find some kind of coupon I could get it even cheaper.[/quote]
Most stores will not honor a price match for a clearance item. They will honor a price match for an advertised sale price. Did they have an ad with this price? If so you will have to find it, it has to be current and bring it into Circuit City.

I been trying all weekend for this deal to come up. I really want get a pack I am so stupid cause I had the chance when deal started and didn't pick it up.

[quote name='Bazz']I been trying all weekend for this deal to come up. I really want get a pack I am so stupid cause I had the chance when deal started and didn't pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I had a chance and passed.. but that was before my cat chewed up my headset. :(

I still think we should start a watch party.

agreed...my live just expired...looking around like crazy for discounted live
feel so deprived...its like a cigarette addiction

Ok, well then so far we got SumOG, myself, and FurryCurry. I'm gonna send you guys my info and you do the same. The 3 of us will watch out for this deal and report it in stock to the other 2. If anyone else wants in, just post and I'll contact you.

[quote name='allyourblood']okay, just entered the code; everything went off without a hitch. now i just need to trade my BB2 code...[/quote]I'll trade you a cod beta code for it.

Has anyone tried sending in the $20 360 game rebate? I know it says only valid on purchases made between 2005-2006 but what can it hurt?

Also the game that comes with this bundle is Bankshot Billiards 2. Seeing as I have two copies, I was wondering if someone might be interested in trading or purchasing one of them off of me for cheaper than retail?

Feel free to PM me.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Has anyone tried sending in the $20 360 game rebate? I know it says only valid on purchases made between 2005-2006 but what can it hurt?
[/quote]

I actually did a while back and it got returned to me with a letter from Microsoft saying that the deal had expired. Also if I recall the coupon had a red marking on it to mark out the bar code and highlighted the expiration date.

bread's done
Back