XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to see at what price we bought an item was at? I could've sworn I bought Game of Thrones cheaper during the TV show season finale. I haven't really played it yet though.
Easiest way is to use the price history on xbldb and try to approximate when you bought it.

I'm guessing you paid 800 for it when it was on sale a month ago.

http://xbldb.com/offers/005-724

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was at least remotely interested in the CSI Deadly Intent. Easy 1k and it can't be worse than Fatal Conspiracy, I'm sure. On the flip side, I could just as easily get in the mail through a game lending program I participate in so I may hold off. Depends on if it's a permanent price drop and how much of a chance our team has in an achievement scoring contest we're presently in.

Speaking of achievements, I heard mention of Cloudberry Kingdom and if the game is 800 points (last I heard, it was still to be determined), it may be a day one purchase. Such a sucker for those masochistic games. As for the achievements themselves, they don't look too bad considering how crazy they could have made them. Doesn't mean that they're easy, just easier.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was at least remotely interested in the CSI Deadly Intent. Easy 1k and it can't be worse than Fatal Conspiracy, I'm sure. On the flip side, I could just as easily get in the mail through a game lending program I participate in so I may hold off. Depends on if it's a permanent price drop and how much of a chance our team has in an achievement scoring contest we're presently in.

Speaking of achievements, I heard mention of Cloudberry Kingdom and if the game is 800 points (last I heard, it was still to be determined), it may be a day one purchase. Such a sucker for those masochistic games. As for the achievements themselves, they don't look too bad considering how crazy they could have made them. Doesn't mean that they're easy, just easier.
It's 800 MSP.

Also, here's 3 early reviews of varying praise:

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/07/cloudberry-kingdom-review

http://www.godisageek.com/2013/07/cloudberry-kingdom-review/

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/review/a502264/cloudberry-kingdom-review-xbox-live-procedural-ambition-falls-short.html

Well technically it doesn't start until next week, but I guess DotW got a head start on it. These deals are so depressingly bad I don't even feel like updating the OP!

Also, no "Coming Soon" post from Major yet either...
He's probably laying low since this is pretty much the worst DOTW I think I've ever seen.

Kind of do and don't hope that Polish rumor is right. Haven't played much of Crackdown, but I 1000'd Dead Rising 2. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Is there a way to see at what price we bought an item was at? I could've sworn I bought Game of Thrones cheaper during the TV show season finale. I haven't really played it yet though.
You can go to xbox.com and go to billing, it will tell you all of your transactions.

He's probably laying low since this is pretty much the worst DOTW I think I've ever seen.
No. No. No. I think everyone and their mother will agree that the worst DOTW was the avatar stuff one where they had the balls to make changing your XBOX Live Gamertag 50% off or something like that thinking we'd all be dooing sommersaults. WTF!??? It shouldn't even cost anything to change your Gamertag name - it should be free. I can't imagine that it actually costs MS one penny to have someone change their gamertag ID. Disgusting.

I remember wanting to chuck my controller at the TV when that week developed. It was the worst week that XBLA will likely ever see - I mean it can't ever get worse than that. No games on sale just avatar crap - seriously I get angry just thinking about it.

No. No. No. I think everyone and their mother will agree that the worst DOTW was the avatar stuff one where they had the balls to make changing your XBOX Live Gamertag 50% off or something like that thinking we'd all be dooing sommersaults. WTF!??? It shouldn't even cost anything to change your Gamertag name - it should be free. I can't imagine that it actually costs MS one penny to have someone change their gamertag ID. Disgusting.
If changing your GT was free, people would change theirs all the time, that would cause way too much trouble.

If changing your GT was free, people would change theirs all the time, that would cause way too much trouble.
I think one free GT change per year would be cool (which is what CAG does now). But be grateful you can at least change your name for a price on the 360. I'm sure there's plenty of PSN gamers who would love to pay $10 for a name change.

I think one free GT change per year would be cool (which is what CAG does now). But be grateful you can at least change your name for a price on the 360. I'm sure there's plenty of PSN gamers who would love to pay $10 for a name change.
You can change your name for free as many times as you want on Steam >.>

I remember wanting to chuck my controller at the TV when that week developed. It was the worst week that XBLA will likely ever see - I mean it can't ever get worse than that. No games on sale just avatar crap - seriously I get angry just thinking about it.
Ha, I remember that. Funny thing is that that was the deal of the week the first time I ever came to this thread (right after I bought my Xbox). So from the beginning of my XBL experience I've known to keep my expectations low and just be pleasently surprised every once in awhile.

Honestly? I bet you more people paid for that stuff than GTA 4. I mean, just last week the damn complete edition was $20 new on disc.

You can go to xbox.com and go to billing, it will tell you all of your transactions.
Thanks but since I updated my sign in email so it can be universal on windows 8 devices, all it shows in the billing section is my ms points they transferred. :( all transaction is wiped clean now. Luckily that's different from download history which is still visible.

Yea, I already own the DLC actually, bought them both on sale quite awhile ago, but I never really felt like playing them until recently. Unfortunately, I traded in my GTA IV disc quite awhile ago too. So since GTA IV is needed, this crappy sale will actually suit me nicely.

Thanks though, appreciate looking out for me on that. :D

You can change your name for free as many times as you want on Steam >.>
That's only your profile name, not your account name. XBL doesn't split those up into two separate things. It is really annoying seeing people with names like "hats for trade" in TF2 or when friends constantly change their names. I wish Steam charged to change profile names.

I don't get people who think there are loose ends in Infinite. It is all wrapped up, it's a bit confusing maybe, but more explaining won't change that. It's just a multiverse like comics.
Really, because what universe is she originally from? What happened to Liz in this universe? How can Liz create tears? Many are assuming it is because her DNA spans multiple universes when it was cut off vs having the natural ability, but if so how/why are there multiple Elizabeth's at the baptism? Were they all kidnapped from their universes also and also HAPPENED to all have their finger cut off also? How does him killing himself in 1 timeline save all the other timelines? Is this one timeline a convergence of all? Etc etc.

Also some backstory on the twins would be nice. While the Voxophones give some insight, I would like to get a little more out of that story line.

^Can we not discuss this here?  It's getting a little spoilerish and we all know that as CAGs that we all don't play the newest and freshest games right when they release.

EDIT: Looks like you spoilered it before my post went up.  Thanks.

Really, because what universe is she originally from? What happened to Liz in this universe? How can Liz create tears? Many are assuming it is because her DNA spans multiple universes when it was cut off vs having the natural ability, but if so how/why are there multiple Elizabeth's at the baptism? Were they all kidnapped from their universes also and also HAPPENED to all have their finger cut off also? How does him killing himself in 1 timeline save all the other timelines? Is this one timeline a convergence of all? Etc etc.

Also some backstory on the twins would be nice. While the Voxophones give some insight, I would like to get a little more out of that story line.

Pretty much all of those questions are covered to varying degrees within the game.

Cool to see that the Arcania DLC came out too.  I guess I won't need the complete edition to play that part lol.  I will wait to see if it adds achieves or at least fixes the glitched ones in the base game.

If that Polish info is correct, I welcome the chance to play Dead Rising 2.  And, I'd love to find a partner for the co-op achievements in the revived Crackdown community.

Crackdown was a blast when it came out. Its a shame theyre stuck on delivering very old games for this program, but at least theyre good ones so far..

Crackdown

LAST PLAYED 5/28/2007

Jeez, been xboxin for a long time

those of you with 100% on crackdown I applaud your patience. I got really tired of orb hunting after a while.

Wow, first AC2 which i already have all achievements. Now Crackdown which i already have all the achievements. Dont get me wrong, i loved crackdown, it was a really fun game. But i still own it, and so far none of these "free" games are doing it for me.

Man, it's just getting easier and easier to want to become a PC gamer. Microsoft gives us this lump of coal of a "sale", and then Humble Bundle goes and does this...

https://www.humblebundle.com/

5 pretty big name games for less than $5 (or 4 games for $1 if you don't care about DI:GOTY or SR3 DLC). People say PC gaming is expensive...but if you factor in the money you spend on console games, it can't even be close. I know a lot of people think digital games on the XBox One were going to be cheap. But Saints Row The Third complete for a dollar is pretty insane.

I've still got like 4400 MSP left. I'm not going to go out of my way to spend them before the conversion happens and they start charging tax. Maybe I'll buy one of the Summer of Arcade games, but it doesn't make sense to overpay by 30% (or more) just because I'm worried about saving 9%.

Now I really want to know what WE will get since both of these Games aren't availbale over here (never released DR2) and indexed Crackdown...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back