XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed that Battlefield DLC is the only sale, but happy that I'm getting free Rainbow Six in time for my birthday. 

Also need to check out Ducktales so my hard drive will be busy for a while.

I walked pass Larry Hryb before on the streets during E3 a couple years back, and I was surprised to see him and I was like "hey Major Nelson!". But he didn't even flinch or look to acknowledge I was trying to say what's up to him. I know he heard me too lol. Kinda dickish but I'm not holding any grudges.
Adam Sessler is a pretty big prick in real life too. ...and he's a smoker! :O

I'm trying to get plain tickets to Bosnia, but I don't get out of work for two hours. Could somebody let me know if our friend dies before I get to visit? I'm really hoping he pulls through.

The way you guys try to talk in tongue about the free stuff is exactly how CAGs that pirated Xbox 360 games talked about the games they pirated before the mods shut them down, so now I get the impression that everybody here is talking about their pirated games whenever I read the latest posts.

It's also sort of polluting the thread like the frenzy over paying less for games on foreign XBL marketplaces did in the big sales a few months ago.

so the mods nuked the free thread
Again? fuck. At least I can say "I told you so" since people were not following rules again, but that doesn't help anything.

The way you guys try to talk in tongue about the free stuff is exactly how CAGs that pirated Xbox 360 games talked about the games they pirated before the mods shut them down, so now I get the impression that everybody here is talking about their pirated games whenever I read the latest posts.
I know that they're just making jokes, but I don't get why they talk like that. It's been made pretty clear by the mods that that you can say the name of the free content and in what region the content is free. You just can't discuss HOW to get that free content.

Again? fuck. At least I can say "I told you so" since people were not following rules again, but that doesn't help anything.

I know that they're just making jokes, but I don't get why they talk like that. It's been made pretty clear by the mods that that you can say the name of the free content and in what region the content is free. You just can't discuss HOW to get that free content.
yeah except the posts just stating what region it was in were also getting deleted.

yeah except the posts just stating what region it was in were also getting deleted.
They shouldn't have been. I figure the mods just deleted everything like they last time, but I don't know for sure cuz I was too busy at work to monitor that thread much today.

It would be great if all that other talk could be in its own thread and not this one.
Yup. That's why the closing down of that thread is so awful. That discussion now has no choice but to migrate over here.

Just enjoyed my visit to bosnia. Brought home a souvenir. Had to leave my cousin El Shaddai though to make room for the flight home...
There was no sign of El Shaddal at all on my visit to bosnia. I am curious to how you saw him in bosnia, because he is not there.

Not available in the locale associated with this MS account? WTF? Did it the same way as Injustice. Not understanding all this Bosnia talk unless it's code for Russia.

Yep they'd been so heavy handed in that thread lately everything was getting deleted except talk about games with gold even if the posts were well within the rules. So little was being allowed to be posted lately the thread had become useless anyways. Hopefully free game talk doesn't completely dominate this thread now (it already looks like it's going to unfortunately) but I do like when someone mentions it as sometimes I don't check other forums every day so I sometimes miss out.

Edit: And now the free stuff thread is back. Missing a bunch of posts both rule abiding and rule breaking alike of course.

GTA V doesn't hold a candle to these BF3 sales.....

To the masses:

As with most things, 'moderate' and its variations don't seem to be well understood by certain individuals. The case w/ CAG.com is actually a lack of moderation. Diminishing returns comes to mind here. There is a lot of migration going on (and no i'm not talking about xbox live migrations), and the next destination (that ending in .org) seems to be following suit w/ CAG. I don't get it. Go ahead, tell your population that you don't want them reading your site. They do go elsewhere, and the saga continues. I don't have a problem reading. In fact, I see a lot of disdain towards having to sift through a bunch of crap to find the "meat" of the story. Imagine if books were treated the same way the beloved blogosphere was. Do you read books? Do you read articles? Is there crap in each of the former? The final question is almost a certain yes. So how do you people that complain about all this crap fair in those regards?

I found this site by...................... sifting through a boatload of..."useless"....information. I'm glad that I actually invested the time in reading such useless crap. By no means do I agree w/ the amount that is tossed around here arguing to either side. That's the beauty of this all: Moderation. Nuking threads, deleting excessive amounts of posts, and going beyond what was stated as 'acceptable' hardly seems like something of a moderate thought process. 

TL;DR

Moderate, not infiltrate

Use, not abuse

Read, read, read some more...if you aren't tired of reading yet, you haven't done enough.

I wonder how many people here are getting a geography lesson through these Microsoft screw-ups? Yes kiddies, Bosina is a real country. It shares borders with Narnia, NeverNever land and the duchy of Cagliostro (where our CAG ancestor hailed from).

You don't need to be condescending when you can't even spell the name of the country correctly.
I can spell it, I just can't type it obviously.

Second of all, I wasn't being condescending. I was making -I though- a somewhat funny joke. No sense of humor tonight Tanuki?

Yep they'd been so heavy handed in that thread lately everything was getting deleted except talk about games with gold even if the posts were well within the rules. So little was being allowed to be posted lately the thread had become useless anyways. Hopefully free game talk doesn't completely dominate this thread now (it already looks like it's going to unfortunately) but I do like when someone mentions it as sometimes I don't check other forums every day so I sometimes miss out.

Edit: And now the free stuff thread is back. Missing a bunch of posts both rule abiding and rule breaking alike of course.
Yeah they must completely take it offline when they nuke a ton of posts. Weird, but I'll keep that in mind next time it disappears.

I really wish people would just read the rules of that thread.

Hopefully free game talk doesn't completely dominate this thread now (it already looks like it's going to unfortunately)
Eh, what else are we going to talk about? These great Battlefield sales? Our awesome playthroughs of the archaic Rainbow Six Vegas? Next week's sales no one wants to tell us about? Might as well have some life in here LoL

What games do you think will be part of the Games with Gold program?

Based on what has been given so far and what has been announced (Halo 3) they could be: Battlefield BC1/2/ or 1943, Forza 2/3, Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, Gears of War 1 or 2, a pre-MW COD title, or a Twisted Pixel game.

What games do you think will be part of the Games with Gold program?

Based on what has been given so far and what has been announced (Halo 3) they could be: Battlefield BC1/2/ or 1943, Forza 2/3, Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, Gears of War 1 or 2, a pre-MW COD title, or a Twisted Pixel game.
I'd like to see Gears 2. Gears 1 was given out free in all copies of Judgment.

Sweet loved Rayman, just played the demo too, thinking it was the same game that went on sale a few weeks back. Thanks got the info guys wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

So those who preordered GTA5 does the blimp code come in the game case or just with it because I didn't get anything packaged with the game.

Sweet loved Rayman, just played the demo too, thinking it was the same game that went on sale a few weeks back. Thanks got the info guys wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

So those who preordered GTA5 does the blimp code come in the game case or just with it because I didn't get anything packaged with the game.
In the case. I got a map, a manual and an insert with the code.

Thank you. Haven't had time to even open the game yet, but come the weekend I will be engaged in all types of monumental appropriation of cars for the quintuple time.

Eh, what else are we going to talk about? These great Battlefield sales? Our awesome playthroughs of the archaic Rainbow Six Vegas? Next week's sales no one wants to tell us about? Might as well have some life in here LoL
As a fairly new Xbox user (two years), I have a question: What's the deal with "Major Nelson"? You guys said his name is Larry. Have there been other Major Nelson's ala James Bond? How did the name "Major Nelson" come about? Was he (they?) around during the original Xbox?

I actually have relatives in Bosnia. They visited not too long ago.

I'm not trying to make a joke, but they smelled a lot like cabbage farts.
Completely random, but I saw your sig and I thought that was quite a coincidence.

I am getting my Masters in Animation at DePaul University and my one class is primarily all guest speakers and discussions. Last night we had Alan Turner speak, who was one of the creators of Stubbs the Zombie and he showed us their initial pitch to Microsoft and stuff!

Random but interested tidbit! : P

On topic more, I just bought the retail version of Battlefield Premium before they announced this current sale : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back