XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is up with the 480 point games? Might combine RAW and REAL STEEL for an even 800, then pick up Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Prince of Persia Classic. Even with the weird prices, it's a good sale.

Thanks for the list Sath. This week nothing really interest me, let's see what Major says about next one, and I might pick Marvel vs Capcom Origins.

Would recommend MvC Origins. It's great to play the games that inspired future fighting games, plus the vault/challenges help add replay value. MvC2 is still good fun as well.

[quote name='Crono-00']Therein lies the problem, I'm stupid, so difficult puzzles will hurt me. I am taking a gamble some XBLA title that really interests me will get a discount in the coming weeks, hopefully in a few hours.[/QUOTE]

You're not dumb, just long-winded! :) But I didn't find ilomilo too hard at all. For one, it has no failure condition, so you have all the time in the world to solve each level. But the complexity of the levels ramps up smoothly enough that you'll be well-prepared for the larger and more maze-like levels. Also, YouTube solutions are easy to come by if you really get stuck.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']How is Real Steel?[/QUOTE]
It's ok. I bought it for 400 last time it was on sale. Try the demo. I really enjoyed the demo. Seems like a fair share of grinding though. I don't mind but I'm currently working on several other games so I haven't made it too far into the game. Kind of reminds me of Rocky on the ps2. The upgrade system is a little confusing though.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']How is Real Steel?[/QUOTE]

It's kind of like the first Fight Night this generation with robots. Unlockable parts and such to customize your robot. But if you want to paint your robot, that costs additional points. You can also buy juiced robots and parts for Microsoft points too. These robots and parts are better than anything unlocked in game. Just letting people know.

[quote name='Zonic505']Would recommend MvC Origins. It's great to play the games that inspired future fighting games, plus the vault/challenges help add replay value. MvC2 is still good fun as well.[/QUOTE]

Curious if you'd recommend it for someone who prefers playing fighting games single player (i suck too much to do multiplayer). Just that a lot of these older arcade games were completely designed to each your quarters and thus incredibly punishingly difficult for guys like me who aren't very good at fighting games.

I'm kinda interested in it mostly for the marvel lover/90s nostalgia guy in me who just would love to play the superhero game as i remember that looked amazing at the arcades when i was a kid.

[quote name='darkasian']It's kind of like the first Fight Night this generation with robots. Unlockable parts and such to customize your robot. But if you want to paint your robot, that costs additional points. You can also buy juiced robots and parts for Microsoft points too. These robots and parts are better than anything unlocked in game. Just letting people know.[/QUOTE]

Yes I remember a lot of the reviews at the time mentioned that it kinda has secret microtransactions - so people who hate those might want to skip this one. Also I remember it getting very lousy reviews so I would highly recommend trying to demo before buying this one. But at 320 msp and with all the promos I can understand grabbing it at this price even if it's a bit meh.

I was hoping for a good dotw to get 400MSP games, and the only one is an old remake.. come on Microsoft. I don't want to get Worms&Uno to complete my punchcard.

Soooo, according to my punchcard, I've played 15 hours, purchased 3 400 point games, and have only spent 800 points on arcade

Thing is, I haven't bought 3 400 point games. I only bought Puzzle Arcade-400msp, N+ -800msp, and Dead Rising Case West- 320msp

[quote name='skonson']Curious if you'd recommend it for someone who prefers playing fighting games single player (i suck too much to do multiplayer). Just that a lot of these older arcade games were completely designed to each your quarters and thus incredibly punishingly difficult for guys like me who aren't very good at fighting games.

I'm kinda interested in it mostly for the marvel lover/90s nostalgia guy in me who just would love to play the superhero game as i remember that looked amazing at the arcades when i was a kid.[/QUOTE]Onslaught (MvC's final boss) can be really annoying if you don't know what to do (especially that damn 2nd form), but otherwise, you can set the difficulty to be lower. As someone that tends to be "meh" at fighting games and usually does single play, it's alright. Again, you can adjust the difficulty, damage amount, etc. to fit your fighting skill. Oh, & both games contain unlockable characters, MvC allowing you to unlock them via the vault so you don't have to input those long codes each time you wanna play Shadow Chun-Li or Gold War Machine.

Edit: Coming to Xbox Marketplace blog is up. What is with these weird sales prices lately? 320? 480? Wonder if it has anything to do with the punchcard offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='E.Nich']Major updated the Dotw
http://majornelson.com/2013/04/09/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-20/#disqus_thread

Some good deals btw, any thoughts about Black Knight Sword?[/QUOTE]

I'm a very positive person about games... But Black Knight Sword is one of the worst games I've played in recent memory. It has a sorta cool stage play aesthetic, but that's literally the only thing going for it. The menus are extremely slow and clunky. The player character is also very slow and clunky and just plain under-equipped to handle the enemies and their attacks. Seriously, dodging is a pain in the butt. The game is too slow and hard to be fun, for me anyway.

Nothing for me this week. I would've bought CSGO or BF1943 if they were 400MSP, but for 600MSP I'll keep my money.
For next week I may get Lara Croft GOL for 600MSP, but I'm not too sure about that... already have Geometry Wars 2, I Am Alive, Gotham City Impostors.
Get I Am Alive, it's a great game with a bad ending, but it deserves 480MSP.

I've been waiting for a deal on I Am Alive since it was released. The only other time it was on sale was for 800MSP, so 480 is a great deal. I'll grab Hell Yeah! too for that price.

[quote name='eastx']I'm a very positive person about games... But Black Knight Sword is one of the worst games I've played in recent memory. It has a sorta cool stage play aesthetic, but that's literally the only thing going for it. The menus are extremely slow and clunky. The player character is also very slow and clunky and just plain under-equipped to handle the enemies and their attacks. Seriously, dodging is a pain in the butt. The game is too slow and hard to be fun, for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, but nothing that i would recommend for higher price than 400msp. Controls aren't as bad as you say and once you get how the dodge works, you literally fly through the stages. Also you need to use the hell out of charge attack - it kills things so much faster than mashing X for weak attack. I agree about slow-ass menus, they are horrid.
It's forgettable game. This is my main complaint.

btw For achievement hunters - arcade mode is insanely brutal, i can't stress that enough.

[quote name='eastx']I'm a very positive person about games... But Black Knight Sword is one of the worst games I've played in recent memory. It has a sorta cool stage play aesthetic, but that's literally the only thing going for it. The menus are extremely slow and clunky. The player character is also very slow and clunky and just plain under-equipped to handle the enemies and their attacks. Seriously, dodging is a pain in the butt. The game is too slow and hard to be fun, for me anyway.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks eastx, I was fearing that. It will be a pass then.

[quote name='darkasian']It's kind of like the first Fight Night this generation with robots. Unlockable parts and such to customize your robot. But if you want to paint your robot, that costs additional points. You can also buy juiced robots and parts for Microsoft points too. These robots and parts are better than anything unlocked in game. Just letting people know.[/QUOTE]

If you plan on playing MP, you will need to spend MSP on upgrades, no way around it.

Bottom line, after SP campaign, there is no replay value unless you shell out more money for upgrades.

As a heads up for ODST

The Games on Demand version includes only the Campaign and Firefight modes. It does not include the Halo 3 competitive multiplayer functionality or maps.

Also Halo ODST is 600 MSP on HU market if its not regional. Will check in a minute. Reports say it is region free, but will double check

http://majornelson.com/2013/04/09/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-20/#disqus_thread

Black Knight Sword is Grasshopper through and through. Do you like them? Instant buy. Do you think they are more style than substance? Don't bother.

I grew up in the 80s and played a lot of Mega Man. Punishment is part of my gaming heritage. I had a blast with Black Knight Sword. Each to their own.

[quote name='VaultBoy101']I've been waiting for a deal on I Am Alive since it was released. The only other time it was on sale was for 800MSP, so 480 is a great deal. I'll grab Hell Yeah! too for that price.[/QUOTE]

Same. I'm pumped about this deal since I knew a better price would come when it was on sale for 800 for the end of year sale. Looking forward to finally trying this one out!

Hmmm.....might try the demos for Dungeon Defenders and I am Alive. I sucked at the original Geometry Wars so I might pass on that even at that price. Might even pick up Bionic Commando finally.

I see Power Rangers GoD is on sale too. Might check out the price since my son is becoming a fanatic.

[quote name='disilluzion']If you plan on playing MP, you will need to spend MSP on upgrades, no way around it.

Bottom line, after SP campaign, there is no replay value unless you shell out more money for upgrades.[/QUOTE]

Not true. Everything you unlock moves over into the multiplayer. Now the thing is, the people that play this online are pretty hardcore and probably dump a lot of money into this game. But I have over 40 matches won from when it was on sale last year and never spent more than what I paid for the game.

But I do agree that this game does try to milk you for your money. If you want to paint your robot, it costs MSP. If you want to play the same character local, its costs MSP. Then you have the advanced custom parts and all the robots from single player that costs you. Overall, I found the game fun but it felt very limited.

[quote name='Sath666']
Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins - 600msp (was 1200)[/QUOTE]

Crap. I've been telling myself that I won't pick this up, but now that it's on sale I may just have to. Damit Capcom, I am sick of double dipping on your old fighting games! At least put out one that is worth picking up again like Rival Schools, Project Justice, or Power Stone. I've had my fill of Street Fighter clones.

Nothing for me this week. Too much in the backlog to justify picking up a $4 game(Real Steel) just because it's cheap. I got much better games sitting on my shelf and HDD that I wanna play - Dishonored, Deus Ex HR, Shadow Complex, etc....

That said, TOTALLY getting I am Alive next week. 480 msp is juuuust the right price. Believe it was only 33% off last time and glad I held out. I suggest people try Hell Yeah: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. Quirky little fun game that the devs released just before they went out of business :( I bought this game during the holiday sales a few months ago at 50% off for 600 msp, so it's 120 msp cheaper now. GO TRY IT!!!!

[quote name='VaultBoy101']I've been waiting for a deal on I Am Alive since it was released. The only other time it was on sale was for 800MSP, so 480 is a great deal. I'll grab Hell Yeah! too for that price.[/QUOTE]

Same here! Both will be mine. I'm glad I passed on their previous sale prices.

Since I'm not getting anything this week I decided to nab RCR even though I previously decided against it.

I'm downloading the trials for BC Rearmed 2 and Black Knight Sword to see if I like them.

Even though the 320 and 480 MSP prices are weird I figure the 60% discount is better than 50%. I would have bought Gotham City Impostors for 480 MSP too since I liked the trial. Also, I never expect 75%+ off.

Anyone find the Injustice GAU season pass for 1200 MSP odd? The MK pass was 1600 MSP I believe. Less content?

hmm, nothing for me. So if I can get some quick thoughts: I still need to spend 1200MP. Is there any likely hood that we will see some good sales in the coming weeks, or should I go ahead and get ilomilo now. If there isn't a sale on anything, I'll likely wind up getting 2 800 games, which would mean I'd have to buy more MP. Quick opinions before the sale is gone would be great:)

[quote name='Sath666']Sounds like permanent price drops.

https://twitter.com/lifelower/status/321475271612055552[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sath. I'll update the OP with that info, if it hasn't already been done.

[quote name='Sath666']It's ok, but nothing that i would recommend for higher price than 400msp. Controls aren't as bad as you say and once you get how the dodge works, you literally fly through the stages. Also you need to use the hell out of charge attack - it kills things so much faster than mashing X for weak attack. I agree about slow-ass menus, they are horrid.
It's forgettable game. This is my main complaint.

btw For achievement hunters - arcade mode is insanely brutal, i can't stress that enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='midloo']Black Knight Sword is Grasshopper through and through. Do you like them? Instant buy. Do you think they are more style than substance? Don't bother.

I grew up in the 80s and played a lot of Mega Man. Punishment is part of my gaming heritage. I had a blast with Black Knight Sword. Each to their own.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input guys. Black Knight Sword will be the game that salvages these two weeks of deals for me. Interested that EastX doesn't like it, as he admits he usually has a favorable eye for most games. I'll definitely demo it first, but I'll probably buy it.

The other good deal that sticks out in my mind is I Am Alive. I thought Ubisoft was always going to toy with this game (like they have with From Dust) and refuse to let it go more than 33% off. I picked it up for 50% off on PSN for that reason, but 480MSP seems like a good price for it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']hmm, nothing for me. So if I can get some quick thoughts: I still need to spend 1200MP. Is there any likely hood that we will see some good sales in the coming weeks, or should I go ahead and get ilomilo now. If there isn't a sale on anything, I'll likely wind up getting 2 800 games, which would mean I'd have to buy more MP. Quick opinions before the sale is gone would be great:)[/QUOTE]

There's no way anyone could know what deals "we will see in the coming weeks". I'd say just buy ilomilo, it's an awesome game.

[quote name='tylerh1701']There's no way anyone could know what deals "we will see in the coming weeks". I'd say just buy ilomilo, it's an awesome game.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks, I think I will:Dhas been on my want list, but was going back and forth. It doesn't look like there will be much if anything for me coming up, so this is probably the easiest way to not have to overspend. The one more thing: it's still fun single player right? I had heard it was co op centric

Excited for next weeks deals. I have been waiting on a I am Alive for a while and almost bought it on PSN, glad I waited. I wish they would have a decent deal on From Dust as well.

I will consider Black Knight Sword. Have to do some research and maybe download the trial.

I have to make sure to queue this up quickly Wednesday morning because I going out of town for business and will be gone the whole week.

I picked up Puzzle Arcade against my better judgement. I have a feeling I will be regretting this decision very soon.

Some great sales. I'm definitely in for Geometry Wars 2 as I never got around to picking that up as I, like everyone and their mum, have the first one on that compilation arcade disc. Probably in for Black Knight Sword - as someone mentioned before Grasshopper is a crazy company and I'm happy to support them at 400 msp that feels really good for a game that just came out a couple months ago. On the fence with I Am Alive and Dungeon Defenders. I have the latter on Steam (it was a humble indie bundle thing) but I don't think my rig is good enough to play it to be honest as I don't PC game all that much. I heard great reviews about it so I'm keen to buy it. Considering I still need about 1600 msp to get 800 back I might pick all four up and just be done with that promotion. I think I've decided to skip Marvel Capcom Origins as at 600 msp I can't pull the trigger considering I have so many fighting games I don't play (the other day I saw a used copy of SFIV Arcade Edition for $5 at a store and thought about pulling the trigger but I never play any of my fighting games so I thought better not).

Can I just say I've been generally pleased with sales this month. There's a little bit here for everyone and I think this might be one of the better months in a long time for sales in general. Not bad considering all the other promos going on. For once Microsoft I tip my hat to you. Course I'm not actually wearing a hat as I'm inside and in bed here, but still Microsoft my hat she is tipped.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']ok thanks, I think I will:Dhas been on my want list, but was going back and forth. It doesn't look like there will be much if anything for me coming up, so this is probably the easiest way to not have to overspend. The one more thing: it's still fun single player right? I had heard it was co op centric[/QUOTE]

You can play the game all by yourself (even the co-op part lol) but it's much more fun playing this with my GF =)

On another note, like almost everyone else I will be getting I am Alive finally next week, along with Heall Yeah, Black Knight Sword and bionic commando 2, so another punchcard will be completed...just have to find somehting worthy to go up to 3200 MSP then...

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']You can play the game all by yourself (even the co-op part lol) but it's much more fun playing this with my GF =)
.[/QUOTE]

well then, if you don't mind me borrowing her;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']ok thanks, I think I will:Dhas been on my want list, but was going back and forth. It doesn't look like there will be much if anything for me coming up, so this is probably the easiest way to not have to overspend. The one more thing: it's still fun single player right? I had heard it was co op centric[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I second Tyler on this. I can't imagine co-oping this game. I'm sure it'd be fun but there's a lot of fiddly bits where you have to have one character stand on a block while the other one hits a switch so that that block moves the character to another platform. Sometimes for me that mean getting one character to a block and then spending 5 minutes sorting out how to get to the switch. I can't imagine it being fun in co-op. If I played it with my gf I can imagine us ending up getting into a fight as I'd be like "no put that there" "no move to that block" and then she'd get cranky and throw something at me. So methinks i will just play it solo. It's fun on it's own and I don't regret buying it. Though word for the wise it seems really simple at first, almost dumb, and then some of the puzzles do get tricky. But it ramps up nicely. It's really a charming game that's a great palate cleanser after playing a shooter or something dark and moody.

Note to self: have to see if I can trade girlfriends with Antarael or, considering I think he's a fellow Aussie resident (correct me if i'm wrong), I need to get him to teach me how to play nice at video games with my Aussie gf or at least to dodge her projectiles

It's kind of disappointing when you buy a season pass for Halo 4 day 1, but then they discount it on the day after the last piece of it comes out. I mean i guess it's good for everyone who hasn't gotten it yet, since it's a nice discount for them, but I just don't think I'll be downloading another season pass again. Most DLC seems to be over priced to me anyways.. (Me venting about Micro$ofts stupid ways to make me feel better)

[quote name='ooga']I picked up Puzzle Arcade against my better judgement. I have a feeling I will be regretting this decision very soon.[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad, if you like puzzles, lol. Has different modes, multiplayer, and challenges.

I'd say the worst thing about it is the puzzle selection, comes with 39 but they aren't that great looking

[quote name='ooga']I picked up Puzzle Arcade against my better judgement. I have a feeling I will be regretting this decision very soon.[/QUOTE]

I have the feeling you will too. During my wild days of buying pretty much everything that ever hit 400 MSP, I was always able to resist that one.

[quote name='skonson']Yeah. I second Tyler on this. I can't imagine co-oping this game. I'm sure it'd be fun but there's a lot of fiddly bits where you have to have one character stand on a block while the other one hits a switch so that that block moves the character to another platform. Sometimes for me that mean getting one character to a block and then spending 5 minutes sorting out how to get to the switch. I can't imagine it being fun in co-op. If I played it with my gf I can imagine us ending up getting into a fight as I'd be like "no put that there" "no move to that block" and then she'd get cranky and throw something at me. So methinks i will just play it solo. It's fun on it's own and I don't regret buying it. Though word for the wise it seems really simple at first, almost dumb, and then some of the puzzles do get tricky. But it ramps up nicely. It's really a charming game that's a great palate cleanser after playing a shooter or something dark and moody.[/QUOTE]

That was kind of my exact thought. The exact placement of both characters is extremely important as the levels progress, so to play co-op you really need to have 2 players that are on the same wavelength.

Also, I'm done in the OP.

Can't wait for that Hell Yeah! sale. I heard the gameplay gets a little stale, but the microgames are kind of crazy so might be worth it just to experience those.

At least they're actively encouraging us CAGs to participate in the spend 3200/get 800 promo by marking down a wide assortment of XBLA games throughout the month. This pleases me! That many of the deals are repeats disappoints me, but that's to be expected with these things.

My options this week: Marvel vs Capcom Origins and Real Steel. I... just might pass on both of them honestly. I played the demo for Real Steel when it had a one-day discount during the holidays, and while it seemed mechanically sound, I got the impression that the robot fist-swinging extravaganza wasn't going to change at all over the course of the game. It wasn't thrilling and probably wouldn't have become more thrilling. I would definitely recommend that you try the demo instead of making a blind purchase. As for MvC:O, I've already made blind sale purchases of MvC2 and SF2THDR (or whatever the acronym is) in the past and I've come to learn that Capcom fighters completely clobber my ass. I'm more likely to pull the trigger on this one but not sure that I would receive anything but pain from it.

My options next week: Black Knight Sword and I Am Alive. Like Tyler said, I expected I Am Alive to follow the same course Ubisoft's paved for From Dust and never budge from a sale price of 800 MSP, so to see that is a pleasant surprise and enough incentive for me to buy. And as for Black Knight Sword, it has more detractors than most Grasshopper games, but I enjoy their work enough that I'm gonna pounce on it anyway. But if I only nab these two out of the next two weeks, that's 720 MSP right there, falling 280 short of the 1000 I need to spend to get 800 back. Crap. And of course there's one last week of April we don't know anything about... I'll laugh (and cry, maybe) if it's a discount on Bioshock/Borderlands/RDR content.

As for that brony, I wasn't "pissed" or "irritable," just looking for a good excuse to be snarky. Sorry to let you get caught up in the crossfire. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']but the microgames are kind of crazy so might be worth it just to experience those.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back