XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='E.Nich']Hmm? How come I don't see it updated? I still can't see which are the games/DLC's.[/QUOTE]

Now it seems like they have removed them.
This was the list;

Hitman: Absolution - 33%
Hitman: Blood Money: 67%
FIFA 13 - 33%
Just Cause 2 - 60%
Spiderman 3 - 50%
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensons - 50%
The Walking Dead: Episode 1 free, Episodes 2 to 5 - 50%

Skyrim: Heartfire, Dawnguard, Dragonborn - 50%

Dead Rising 2; various DLC - 50%
LA Noire: All Rockstar Pass, Cases DLC - 50%
Midnight Club: LA - DLC 50-52%
Max Payne 3: DLC + Rockstar Pass - 50%
Resident Evil 6: DLC - 50%

[quote name='Sath666']Now it seems like they have removed them.
This was the list;[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sath666, I wanted to see how would be those spring sales :)

May bite with Spiderman Dimensions half off. But what I want to see is Double Dragon Neon and Skullgirls on sale. It has passed enough time.

I'd like to have the OP notify me by text if a game has a metacritic rating of 87 or more and then sort those games by how easy it is to get 1000/1000 then by size of the studio that published it.

[quote name='Sath666']Too much dlc's and lack of any arcades (other than Walking Dead).[/QUOTE]

So much this. I kept scrolling down the list saying "Come on XBLA games..." None ever showed, except for Walking Dead (bleh).

I'm kinda thankful it sucks given that I've already spent way too much money between Best Buy and Target in just the last few days. RE DLC is a big "maybe?" with the rest being a "probably not." That they're reprising the Walking Dead deal is cool, though. I still need to play past Ep1.

I'd like to see at least one good catch out of the April 1 markdowns. Something better than Real Steel and Expendables 2, anyway.

I noticed the list mentioned it was a preview, hinting at the fact there'll be more stuff on sale, especially since it was mentioned here there would be a sale on April 1st.

The list:

Content - Original Price - Sale Price - Savings
Assassin's Creed III GonD - $59.99 - $39.99 - 33%
Dead Rising 2 GonD - $29.99 - $14.99 - 50%
Dead Rising 2 Skills Pack - Ninja - 160 - 80 - 50%
Dead Rising 2 Skills Pack - Sports Fan - 160 - 80 - 50%
Dead Rising 2 Skills Pack - Soldier - 160 - 80 - 50%
Dead Rising 2 Skills Pack - Psycho - 160 - 80 - 50%
Dead Rising 2 Case Zero - 400 - 160 - 60%
Dead Rising 2 Case West - 800 - 320 - 60%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dawnguard - 1600 - 800 - 50%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Hearthfire - 400 - 200 - 50%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dragonborn - 1600 - 800 - 50%
FIFA Soccer 13 GonD - $59.99 - $39.99 - 33%
Hitman Absolution - $29.99 - $19.99 - 33%
Hitman Blood Money - $29.99 - $9.99 - 67%
Just Cause 2 GonD - $24.99 - $9.99 - 60%
L.A. Noire GonD - $29.99 - $14.99 - 50%
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass - 960 - 480 - 50%
L.A. Noire Reefer Madness - 320 - 160 - 50%
L.A. Noire Nicholson Electroplating - 320 - 160 - 50%
L.A. Noire A Slip of the Tongue - 320 - 160 - 50%
L.A. Noire Naked City - 320 - 160 - 50%
L.A. Noire Badge Pursuit Challenge - 160 - 80 - 50%
Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack - 640 - 320 - 50%
Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass - 2400 - 1200 - 50%
Max Payne 3 Hostage Negotiation Pack - 800 - 400 - 50%
Max Payne 3 Painful Memories - 800 - 400 - 50%
Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made in Heaven - 800 - 400 - 50%
Midnight Club: LA GOND - $14.99 - $9.99 - 33%
Midnight Club: LA South Central Ultimate Content Pack - 1000 - 480 - 52%
Midnight Club: LA South Central Vehicle Pack 1 - 240 - 120 - 50%
Midnight Club: LA South Central Vehicle Pack 2 - 240 - 120 - 50%
Midnight Club: LA South Central Premium Upgrade - 800 - 400 - 50%
Resident Evil 6 Additional 3-Mode Pack - 720 - 360 - 50%
Resident Evil 6 Survivors Game Mode - 320 - 160 - 50%
Resdient Evil 6 Onslaught Game Mode - 320 - 160 - 50%
Resident Evil 6 Predator Game Mode - 320 - 160 - 50%
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon Echo Six Expansion Pack 1 - 800 - 400 - 50%
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon Echo Six Expansion Pack 2 - 800 - 400 - 50%
Spider-Man 3 GonD - $29.99 - $14.99 - 50%
Spider-Man : Shattered Dimensions GonD - $29.99 - $14.99 - 50%
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade: SSFIV ARCADE EDITION Pack - 1200 - 600 - 50%
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade: Arcade Challengers Pack - 320 - 160 - 50%
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade: Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack - 1440 - 720 - 50%
Walking Dead Ep 1 - 400 - 0 - 100%
Walking Dead Ep 2 - 400 - 200 - 50%
Walking Dead Ep 3 - 400 - 200 - 50%
Walking Dead Ep 4 - 400 - 200 - 50%
Walking Dead Ep 5 - 400 - 200 - 50%

[quote name='sicsonic']I don't know, if there's one day I'm skeptical of the deals for, it's April 1st. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be funny actually, but still suck.

"For one day only, pick up Risk Faction for 1200 MSP"

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yeah, that would be funny actually, but still suck.

"For one day only, pick up Risk Faction for 1200 MSP"[/QUOTE]

I was thinking something like, "Minecraft for 200 MSP" today only...

Apri... :D

Man would that be funny, but piss so many people off.

^Yeah, that would piss people off BAD!

Anyways, thanks for the list Frisky. I added it to the OP and updated the thread title.

This promo probably doesn't need it's own separate thread, but I'm sure one will be popping up shortly.

[quote name='ZForce915']I'd like to have the OP notify me by text if a game has a metacritic rating of 87 or more and then sort those games by how easy it is to get 1000/1000 then by size of the studio that published it.[/QUOTE]

... and make me a sammich.

Hopefully the Hungarian marketplace gets some deals. The only thing I am remotely interested in is the arcade edition dlc for SSFIV.

[quote name='ooga']Hopefully the Hungarian marketplace gets some deals. The only thing I am remotely interested in is the arcade edition dlc for SSFIV.[/QUOTE]
From what I've seen only the GODs get different pricing than the US. The dlc is the same and matches the sales prices here.

[quote name='irafreak']From what I've seen only the GODs get different pricing than the US. The dlc is the same and matches the sales prices here.[/QUOTE]

Oh I knew that. I meant that if they offered Spiderman or Hitman for $5 I may pick them up even if I am not really interested in them.

[quote name='tylerh1701']This promo probably doesn't need it's own separate thread, but I'm sure one will be popping up shortly.[/QUOTE]
There already were at least 2 other threads when the initial marketplace page went live (one of which was closed and requested to be deleted by the OP), though those threads were created hours after it was posted in here. Though if something goes wrong, having another thread to siphon off the whining wouldn't be a bad thing, like the separate Games on Demand sale thread from a few weeks back. When the Sunday deals posted late, most of the bitching and moaning was in the other thread, which shot that thread's post count past this one at the time. I like to read through all the posts in a thread I'm following, but I just gave up on that one.

Worth mentioning on the Hitman Absolution sale:

Don't limit your shooting skills to just one game! Xbox LIVE Rewards members who purchase HitmanTM: Absolution from Games on Demand will receive HitmanTM: Sniper Challenge FREE!* (ARV: $19.99) With integrated technology, you can unlock upgrades for Absolution by completing 14 in-game challenges with Sniper Challenge. This is a game that can't be bought – it must be earned! So show off your deadly marksmanship and seize this incredible Reward.

[quote name='Zonic505']Ducktales HD coming this summer to XBLA, PSN, & Wii U eShop, being developed with WayForward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaBBE_elTc

Also, Dungeons & Dragons HD, both Capcom D&D beat-'em-ups with drop-in online coming this June.[/QUOTE]

Such brilliant news. And the guy who did Double Dragon Neon's soundtrack is remixing Duck Tales' tunes too. Can't wait to play it.

[quote name='Zonic505']Ducktales HD coming this summer to XBLA, PSN, & Wii U eShop, being developed with WayForward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0PzqF9gWY
[/QUOTE]

I think I just had the same nostalgiagasm that some of you guys get over the arcade re-releases. Man I can't wait to play this again, hopefully Chip 'N Dale and Darkwing Duck aren't too far behind!

wow, ducktales was one i thought would never see re-release, I thought it was different when i wasnt seeing the moon level, but thats def. old school scrooge bouncin. cant wait. will buy as soon as its on sale :)

[quote name='bajingo']wow, ducktales was one i thought would never see re-release, I thought it was different when i wasnt seeing the moon level, but thats def. old school scrooge bouncin. cant wait. will buy as soon as its on sale :)[/QUOTE]

And on top of that is not just lazy port. Looks like BC Rearmed quality, which was remake done right. :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']I think I just had the same nostalgiagasm that some of you guys get over the arcade re-releases. Man I can't wait to play this again, hopefully Chip 'N Dale and Darkwing Duck aren't too far behind![/QUOTE]

Yes! I loved Rescue Rangers, and Duck Tales. I am excited by this news.

Also excited for the Spring sale. I flirted with Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions but kept waiting for it to hit a magical price and then the price started rising a bit. This is a good price to me. Thinking of nabbing Just Cause 2, as well for that price.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I think I just had the same nostalgiagasm that some of you guys get over the arcade re-releases. Man I can't wait to play this again, hopefully Chip 'N Dale and Darkwing Duck aren't too far behind![/QUOTE]

Ducktales = game of the damn year. unless they do pick up Chip N' Dale too, I think I could still play that first level blindfolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back