XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing for me for two weeks. I hope something good comes up on Tuesday. Was checking the xbldb and it seems some of the !ass Effect dlc hasnt been on sale since back in 2009-2010. Also just saw eastx posting on Xbox achievements. Nice to see him there, its like passing an acquaintence on the street.

I really hope Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon comes out this month to take advantage of the 800 point offer. Most likely no though.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...d-Dragon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584113bf

"Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry® 3."

[quote name='cancerman1120']I really hope Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon comes out this month to take advantage of the 800 point offer. Most likely no though.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...d-Dragon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584113bf

"Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry® 3."[/QUOTE]

due in May http://www.vg247.com/2013/04/08/far-cry-3-blood-dragon-is-a-stand-alone-title-due-in-may/

[quote name='cancerman1120']I really hope Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon comes out this month to take advantage of the 800 point offer. Most likely no though.

"Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry® 3."[/QUOTE]

wow, those are seven sweet screenshots:applause:

[quote name='the Gooseler']Also just saw eastx posting on Xbox achievements. Nice to see him there, its like passing an acquaintance on the street.[/QUOTE]

Coolness! Which thread did you see me in?

![quote name='wEEman33']Double Dragon II isn't old school.

It fails out of school with straight Fs.

Terrible game.[/QUOTE]

I had a pretty good laugh. Thanks.

Based on what little I've seen I don't get why they are adding a "3" after Far Cry in the XBLA game.

After playing the Terraria trial it feels like a 3rd person Minecraft and I'm okay with that.

[quote name='gamingdroid']I'm tempted to get Gears of War 3... wonder if it is a permanent price drop or a temporary one?[/QUOTE]

My guess is that it's permanent as the new GOW game is out so $20 for GOW3 seems about right. That and most of the price drops on GOD that haven't been part of a sale seem to be permanent as of lately. Also I can easily find a used copy for $10 here in Australia so it probably is that cheap overseas, hence needed a price drop.

Major Nelson tweeted that the Castle Map Pack for Halo 4 released today. Also, the previous map packs and the Season Pass will go on sale on Friday. Odd start day for a sale:

http://majornelson.com/2013/04/08/halo-4-castle-map-pack/

On Friday, April 12, there will be a “Halo 4” DLC sale for anyone who has not yet purchased the “Halo 4” War Games Map Pass or the first two individual Map Packs. A listing of the sale prices is as follows:

“Halo 4” War Games Map Pass: 1600 Microsoft Points (Originally 2000 Microsoft Points)

Crimson Map Pack: 600 Microsoft Points (Originally 800 Microsoft Points)

Majestic Map Pack: 600 Microsoft Points (Originally 800 Microsoft Points)

I just realized that these codes from that Frito promotion presumably expire today. I will post them here since I feel like things in the free thread get lurked instantly by losers who just sit around refreshing all day...

XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP TRIAL CODE*:
36P86-DKC4Q-YFVRJ-CD4Q2-T8B4V
TR8PF-633R8-PHJMD-K3MTW-V2D7M
RDMB3-MDWGC-2BMFQ-GTJB6-YRW6W
W8VD6-T32RH-66CDK-T89RG-7KYRJ

Toy Soldiers:
DHGH3-KMFD3-9WKKK-JV3Q2-YT3FZ
JCYG7-VYC67-44PD2-DXHJC-F9KPZ
MQY6J-7KM9K-DKQ6J-DX9DH-HCR7Z

[quote name='mpaullin']I just realized that these codes from that Frito promotion presumably expire today. I will post them here since I feel like things in the free thread get lurked instantly by losers who just sit around refreshing all day...

Toy Soldiers:
MQY6J-7KM9K-DKQ6J-DX9DH-HCR7Z[/QUOTE]

well that didn't go as planned:drool:

[quote name='mpaullin']I just realized that these codes from that Frito promotion presumably expire today. I will post them here since I feel like things in the free thread get lurked instantly by losers who just sit around refreshing all day...

Toy Soldiers:
MQY6J-7KM9K-DKQ6J-DX9DH-HCR7Z[/QUOTE]

This one lasted more than 20 minutes! Amazing!

Thanks a bunch!

Hah, I was just wondering if the Halo 4 map pass would ever go on sale. 1600 MSP is a decent value, buuuuuttttttt I will probably hold out for 50% off, unless the next two weeks of sales are just that bad.

Off-topic: Just spent three days in the pokey. Protip: Avoid at all costs, especially if you are a non-medicated superfreak like myself. Oh, and if you're gluten-free like I am, sucks to be you...

Thanks! I used

Toy Soldiers:

This one was previously used
MQY6J-7KM9K-DKQ6J-DX9DH-HCR7Z

Where does it say that the Frito Lay codes expire today? The promotion to get them expired but the codes should be good for a long time, except maybe the Xbox Live trial codes. I can't think of any codes for full XBLA games ever expiring.

[quote name='whitereflection']Where does it say that the Frito Lay codes expire today? The promotion to get them expired but the codes should be good for a long time, except maybe the Xbox Live trial codes. I can't think of any codes for full XBLA games ever expiring.[/QUOTE]

Well over in the free section is a thread to drop these codes and it says "Redeem by 4/7!". Not 100% sure if thats true, but I'd rather people use them than them going to waste.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']well that didn't go as planned:drool:[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you are trying to be snarky. I posted codes I had no use for and people were able to claim them. So everything went pretty much as expected...

[quote name='mpaullin']Well over in the free section is a thread to drop these codes and it says "Redeem by 4/7!". Not 100% sure if thats true, but I'd rather people use them than them going to waste.

Not sure if you are trying to be snarky. I posted codes I had no use for and people were able to claim them. So everything went pretty much as expected...[/QUOTE]

no, i meant all the 14 day codes were lurked, which is what you were trying to avoid

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']no, i meant all the 14 day codes were lurked, which is what you were trying to avoid[/QUOTE]

I got them all lol 2 free months woot
was just checking this thread if anyone knew what tomorrows deals were

[quote name='boris1']I got them all lol 2 free months woot
was just checking this thread if anyone knew what tomorrows deals were[/QUOTE]

Doesn't say thank you and then asks an obnoxious question. What a gem to the CAG community.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']no, i meant all the 14 day codes were lurked, which is what you were trying to avoid[/QUOTE]

Lol, oh my bad. Well, you can't win em all.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Doesn't say thank you and then asks an obnoxious question. What a gem to the CAG community.[/QUOTE]

oh ya thanks i mean i was checking to see and ended up getting free xbox live lol I already have a year but got 2 months on my other account woot

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Doesn't say thank you and then asks an obnoxious question. What a gem to the CAG community.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='boris1']oh ya thanks i mean i was checking to see and ended up getting free xbox live lol I already have a year but got 2 months on my other account woot[/QUOTE]
boris1, this isn't helping your case.:roll:

EDIT: [quote name='dark_inchworm']...Off-topic: Just spent three days in the pokey. Protip: Avoid at all costs, especially if you are a non-medicated superfreak like myself. Oh, and if you're gluten-free like I am, sucks to be you...[/QUOTE]
Maybe I'm behind in my slang or just not clear headed today but what's the pokey? (I'm genuinely curious and can't for the life of me determine what it means.):whistle2:k

Why would you take all of them?

[quote name='dark_inchworm']
Off-topic: Just spent three days in the pokey. Protip: Avoid at all costs, especially if you are a non-medicated superfreak like myself. Oh, and if you're gluten-free like I am, sucks to be you...[/QUOTE]

I can't have gluten either!

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Why would you take all of them?[/QUOTE]

sorry guys I get 2 months tho right, not just 2 weeks since i used 4 2 week codes

[quote name='boris1']sorry guys I get 2 months tho right, not just 2 weeks since i used 4 2 week codes[/QUOTE]

no, they don't stack. So thanks for wasting 3 codes on yourself:wall:

EDIT: also seems to be that if you are already a gold member then the codes don't even stack on that. So essentially you got nothing out of this.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']no, they don't stack. So thanks for wasting 3 codes on yourself:wall:

EDIT: also seems to be that if you are already a gold member then the codes don't even stack on that. So essentially you got nothing out of this.[/QUOTE]

damit greedy microsoft cant even stack these im goin ps4 next gen im done payin for xbl i used the live on my other account tho with no gold i knew it wouldnt work on an account with like a year of gold

i only play few main games on my main account and all games i rent and stuff on my other one so I can finally try online for a lot of games

like happy wars in ur sig reminded me id never play that on my main account and have it on my achievement list but now I can finally try it with this 2 free weeks thought it would be 2 months tho :( sry again guys

[quote name='boris1']damit greedy microsoft cant even stack these im goin ps4 next gen im done payin for xbl i used the live on my other account tho with no gold i knew it wouldnt work on an account with like a year of gold

i only play few main games on my main account and all games i rent and stuff on my other one so I can finally try online for a lot of games

like happy wars in ur sig reminded me id never play that on my main account and have it on my achievement list but now I can finally try it with this 2 free weeks thought it would be 2 months tho :( sry again guys[/QUOTE]

Yes, greedy M$... Not like you're calling a kettle black or anything.

[quote name='mpaullin']We are being trolled, right? This guy can't be for real.[/QUOTE]

I don't know anymore. Too much stupid out there to determine if its a troll or just stupid

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I don't know anymore. Too much stupid out there to determine if its a troll or just stupid[/QUOTE]

how would i know microsofts trolling us not letting 2 week xbox live gold code stack..

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The pokey is jail.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I really have never heard that before. Turns out I could have asked my wife as she knew it right away also. The more you know right?
[quote name='mpaullin']We are being trolled, right? This guy can't be for real.[/QUOTE]
I believe that may be the case. Either way, this individual does not merit any more of my (or any of our) attention.

[quote name='boris1']damit greedy microsoft cant even stack these im goin ps4 next gen im done payin for xbl i used the live on my other account tho with no gold i knew it wouldnt work on an account with like a year of gold

like happy wars in ur sig reminded me id never play that on my main account and have it on my achievement list but now I can finally try it with this 2 free weeks thought it would be 2 months tho :( sry again guys[/QUOTE]

so let me get this straight: you took the codes, to put on a secondary account, even though you already have a gold one, because you don't want the game on your achievement list:drool::oldman::headache:

EDIT: I have to agree with ooga and chuckie88. Good day, and goodbye. Enjoy your stinking codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back