XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
A new week of deals are coming. It may be a good idea to hold off on purchases on week-long discounted items until the change of the month in case there is a July rewards offer applicable with the same content. If anything, at least the Deal of the Week offer items this week are probable for a Weekend Achievement Challenge in the future, and my experience tells me it's best to be prepared in advance with some play or achievements of those games so participation for the associated weekend is not as time consuming for the events.

Along with the change of the month that we know a couple of the possibilities the Games with Gold promotion we will get as our 2nd of 13 games. I already own Assassins Creed 2 and Halo 3, it is nice to have the digital download marked on my download history of my account in case of I don't know what. Of the remaining 10 games in the promotion, I really do not want many Kinect titles a part of it, but I will accept them into my download history as I did with free Wreckateer for the day I finally get a Kinect (aiming for under $20), so I can instantly enjoy.

Last week I spent much because Sega swooped in and saved the week. Including some new content never offered on discount before which I wanted like The Cave. Also the classic pixel art Megaman avatar shirt at 40MSP knocked off a bit of the odd number of Microsoft Points I had from Xbox Rewards refunds. I am expecting my 2% return for June to be a decent amount, more than usual from the extras with the discount Microsoft Points. I think it may be the case for many others too.

Did anybody actually read that?
I apologize, my posts does tend to be long because I can type at a decent pace and my words are pretty much my stream of thoughts at the moment I am composing my post. I do not expect anyone to read everything, I just like to throw in my opinions as others are free to do on this thread as well. Attaining brevity with my goal to be as curt and concise with my thoughts, but sometimes when I do my best to justify my statements to at least demonstrate I had played the games to make my assessment, sentences end out taking up a lot of forum real estate. Sometimes I try to break up my posts with links or poor attempts at humor adding to the word count. I suffer from broken record syndrome: I always mention within my posts that I have an unconventionally odd taste in games so I expect many not to share it, but sometimes some posts of alternative views on this thread does help me make game decisions just by looking at a game in another light. I apologize for wordiness.

Quick replies (I hit the quote limit again):

Juice el Savior > I don't think the strategy genre is doing too bad. X-com: Enemy Unknown, which has gotten lots of praise (I loved UFO and the first X-com, didn't play Terror From the Deep nor the most recent which are stuck in my backlog) and I think it's doing well enough for itself for modern strategy. I realize there are still Shining games that still have SRPG elements such as Shining Blade and Shining Ark sharing the innovations they've made in other SRPGS like the Sakura Taisen and Valkyria Chronicles games. Sadly Sega reserves the title of "Shining Force" towards their recent arcade machines these days which allows for multiple players to bring in their unique character on the save card and publicly role play with the game providing the arenas/dungeons/situations, but I know it is not the SRPG Shining Force you and I had grown to love back then.

skonson > I appreciate the defense, but it is my fault. I had deleted anecdotes on other titles discounted like Sonic Unleashed, and the post still went long. I am pretty conscious about the length of my postings and I thought hiding some behind customspoiler tags would help. Anyway I'm flattered you bothered with the links, I just use those to break up the monotony of text, mostly trailers of the games I mention but not necessary to watch, it's all just randomness. Besides you brought up one of this week's new XBLA releases, it just so happen to be a fighting game that doesn't feature awesome anime style fighting in it which a lot I mention have these days, and it could be something different with is rougelike approach. A change of pace is always nice.

bardockkun > You practically described Perfect Dark as I would. However, I still do like how there was effort taken to improve/replace the original textures with higher resolution versions Beyond Good & Evil HD style, along with the framerate improvements with hardware capable running it smoothly, and giving controller mappings (named spartan and duty calls) resembling recent games for those who cannot adapt to its N64 equivalents such that it is more tolerable to those who still want to experience the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog

Given the average lifespans of large hedgehogs, it's probably more akin to an 80-year old woman pursuing a 100-year old man.
My earlier statement about Sonic Adventure still applies even with this information. >_<

I was thinking of buying two Sonic games since I have 350 MSP currently, and I was hoping for some input. I've narrowed it down to Sonic 2, Sonic 3, or Sonic CD (already have Sonic and Knuckles). So, any opinions?

Edit: Oops, meant Sonic CD, not Sonic 3 again, woops lol
Don't worry about it, I follow the 5 D's when I see oncoming high game prices too: dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge. I would vote for Sonic CD and Sonic 2, because you already have Sonic and Knuckles by virtue of a different bonus stage type for Sonic 2 it gets the nod by presenting a slightly different experience.

So.............. what's the result of Microsoft's "Japan’s Aim to Do It! One Million Hours Campaign" promo?

Info: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/17/if-japanese-gamers-play-a-million-hours-on-xbox-360-everybody-gets-free-microsoft-points/

It ended June 19th.
I figure we will know in about 2 months from that date, assuming the rewards program is similar to the rewards program in the States. I only recently got my exclusive VIP badge and secret community stats for the April rewards offer. A second reminder, the weekly discounts coming this Tuesday will last through the start of next month, so hopefully there will be a new July rewards offer or MyPunchcard which encompasses the items on discount. They gave 2.5 months for the May offer and 1.5 months for the June MyPunchcard program; I am more curious how many people actually completed those offers than the community stats for the April rewards. As for the Japan Xbox Live Rewards program, I am equally curious if the goal has been met because random Japanese gamertags on my friends list has been MIA for a few years, which I figured to reluctantly remove and maybe it is a barren land for Japanese player participation. Within the approved title list for the offer I really want to play Caladrius and Dodonpachi Saidaioujou, fortunately the latter is region free, so I intend on getting that when I amass enough funds (on the flipside, the former is region locked yet I really want to play/own it too).

Oh well, at least Limbo is finally going on sale soon.
We dare not speak the dark game's name. For that which cannot be named brought a terrible conflict of opinions upon this thread. We do have good news, we have a new teacher for defense against the dark arts this year.

The new discounts tomorrow will sure stir up more activity. When the change of the month happens, I'm sure we'll all be happy to accept the new free game. Here's to a good concurrent rewards offer as well at the turn of the month. A few new XBLA games this week. Magic 2014: Duels of the Planeswalkers has a unique yearly feature which seems like it may actually allow for one to build their own decks now. The other being the Spartacus Legends which may be interesting for its rougelike approach. This coming week looks like a lot happening on Xbox Live. Be there with ya (with a hopefully shorter post on my thoughts on the discounted games I've played).

EDIT: Also looks like there will be a Doodle Jump Kinect this week as well for a new XBLA release.

EDIT 2: maesto_bungle > Oh yeah, it should be a double warning, not only would discounts for the duration of the week overlap the month change (for potential Xbox Rewards), but it only lasts the Monday for only that one day, so if you are concerned about not being able to make purchases on Monday, best not let bargains pass up. Well maybe a triple warning if the upcoming PlayXBLA Weekend Achievement Challenge includes the games on discount, maybe be good to make the purchase then (or earlier for achievement reasons).

Since we have this impressions thing for the thread now, I would like to talk about Bloodforge.

I bought Bloodforge on its release day, and I never regretted it. I enjoyed the game as soon as I started playing. However, if you look for professional reviews and such, nearly all of them are negative. True, at first, the game had a pretty bad camera, and the second boss fight was near impossible to beat because of the unforgiving difficulty, but these problems were fixed with an update. It decreased the difficulty of that particular boss fight and fixed the camera pretty well. You can also unlock Crom's costume, and skull helmet for your avatar, which is pretty boss. If you like hack and slash games, and don't mind a story that slightly rips off God of War, this is the game for you.

Some of this week's deals are showing up on xbldb already, looks like all the M$ Studios except Limbo.  I doubt it will happen, but I'm really hoping the Toy Soldiers DLC will go on sale as well.  Since I got that game free awhile back thinking about getting Cold War as well, tho I think I heard it wasn't as good.  It does have co-op tho...

Fo sho picking up Spelunky.  

The demo for Sine Mora was alright, but I didn't notice any weapon pickups - is this the style shmup that you upgrade your weapons/ship between missions?  

My bro wants to me pick up Bloodforge, but it didn't really impress me and I'm worried you're forced to use certain weapons for different levels, as there didn't seem to be an inventory.

Come on Bioshock Infinite be $40! Doubtful, and I'll still buy it for $60 (4800 pts, my cost ~$36 and I can exploit downloading for two copies). I'll be keeping an eye on Wallace Suka's region free thread to see if I can get it cheaper in other regions as well, tho since I'll want multiple copies I'll likely be better off just getting the US version.

*EDIT*

Crono-00 - Thanks for the reminder to wait for a possible July punchcard.  I have a bad habit of jumping on deals as soon as they get posted, instead of holding off in case they're cheaper in another region or a rewards offer pops up.

MagmaOasis - Thanks for the opinions on Bloodforge, appreciate the heads up about patches fixing issues that plagued reviews.  

].

My bro wants to me pick up Bloodforge, but it didn't really impress me and I'm worried you're forced to use certain weapons for different levels, as there didn't seem to be an inventory..
you switch weapons at any time by pressing the d pad. Up for sword, down for hammer, etc.

I Personally hated Blood Forge. It felt like a poor man's Conan which in turn was a poor man's God of War.  Combat just felt sluggish and the camera was prone to let the enemies get in alot of cheap hits. That and the color palette and stage design of the game were uninspired as it was easy after a battle to go back to where you started from simply because every thing looked the same. Add this to a non existent story that can be summed up in grunts and screaming with a character that you don't give a shit about (in comparison he makes Kratos from God of War look like he had a fully fleshed out personality), I'd say you're better off playing something else.

Not gonna lie. Loving EA right now, since Stanley Cup just ended went out to Family Video and rented NHL and Tiger Woods and no ONLINE PASSES!!!

Bloodforge and Limbo are both very enjoyable games.

Limbo specifically is a very stylized side scrolling puzzle platformer.  The game focuses a lot on learning by trial and error.  A lot of the puzzles in the game are geared to have you die a couple times (or more) until you figure out what you're supposed to do in order not to die.  It features quality gameplay from start to finish, but it is rather short (4-5 hours), like most XBLA platformers and puzzle games it doesn't encourage a ton of replay.  

Limbo was the indie darling of 2010 (think Journey in 2012) and it got really overhyped.  Limbo is a enjoyable game but it wasn't one of the 5 or 10 best games of 2010.  I actually regretted buying it at 1200 MSP when it released (just because of the length) but it's an easy recommend at 600 MSP.

Not gonna lie. Loving EA right now, since Stanley Cup just ended went out to Family Video and rented NHL and Tiger Woods and no ONLINE PASSES!!!
You're loving them for ripping off people for years and then finally saying "Okay, maybe we were wrong for taking your money sort of?"

Stockholm Syndrome.

Never realized the Perfect Dark remake included a few Goldeneye maps. Would have bought it for 800 had I known, 400 is a steal. Definitely going to get some 4 player split screen going soon.

Spartacus free on Wednesday? I loved the show though I'm not expecting much from the game.
Looks like a garbage-tier fighter along the lines of Deadliest Warrior, with F2P microtransactions making it much worse. Probably going to be pay-to-win on top of that.

I don't see why MS is even bothering with F2P on these small games. Does anyone actually buy the stuff for Happy Wars or Crash Course 2?

Looks like a garbage-tier fighter along the lines of Deadliest Warrior, with F2P microtransactions making it much worse. Probably going to be pay-to-win on top of that.

I don't see why MS is even bothering with F2P on these small games. Does anyone actually buy the stuff for Happy Wars or Crash Course 2?
I've never bought anything on Happy Wars, but I think that is quite a fine game and a good example of how you can make micro-tranasaction games as best as possible, without the need to actually pay to enjoy.

You would be surprised. My friend and I used to play Mass Effect 3 and say how we would never pay for upgrades. Then we met a few people who each spent > $20 each on it. I know that's a retail game but there have to be similar people who do it for XBLA.

well... looks like ill be saving up my bing points for the rest of the skyrim DLC... im debating on skipping over Hearthfire until i can nab Dragonborn... any opinions? I already have dawnguard

Well Sine Mora is up for 600 points. Downloading it now.

Spelunky and Fire Pro have also been marked down, the rest I can't check because I already own, but XBLDB say they're marked down.

Never realized the Perfect Dark remake included a few Goldeneye maps. Would have bought it for 800 had I known, 400 is a steal. Definitely going to get some 4 player split screen going soon.
Perfect Dark on the Nintendo 64 came with 3 GoldenEye Maps; Facility (renamed Felicity), Complex and Temple. This game allows you to drop from open spaces, so the hole in the main room on the Temple level could be dropped down to the bottom floor, unlike in GoldenEye since it had invisible barriers. There is also some visual differents, especially with Felicity.

This game is still fantastic. 4 player split-screen. Ability to add 8 bots, with or without other players, so you can always play deathmatch. Ability to customize the bots, from their difficulty to personality. Added online (though I think it's not very popular). Multiple maps to play on. Weapon layouts for each level, including a custom choice option, and several modes to play. Different multiplayer characters. Challenges to conquer in the multiplayer.

And there's still other amazing things about it, like almost every weapon having a secondary fire. A Campaign that can be played in full cooperative mode. There's even a counter-operative mode, where a friend can play as the enemies and attempt to kill you on missions. And if you lack a friend, but want some assistance, you can have an AI bot help you in Cooperative. You can even play the Campaign online now. And with two joysticks on the Xbox 360 controller, aiming is much easier. I have no idea how I was able to use those C-Buttons on the Nintendo 64 controller, but I don't think I could go back now.

The sad part is realizing this game has so many features that modern game still lack, and that it came out over a decade ago. Even the prequel that came out this generation lacked so much of what the original title offered.

There are players of Happy Wars who have weapons that kill in a few strikes, and who also have armor that your weaker weapons will struggle to scratch. Some people on gaming forums talk about having spent lots of actual money to upgrade their weapons (some admitting to over $100). It's sad.

This is why most people who play Happy Wars play Co-op, since it's humans versus AI, and the AI is more balanced. It's definitely not the majority of players, but if Happy Wars continues to get persistent updates that Toylogic have to pay for then they must be making money off of the people who do buy things in the game.

I had hoped that the Toys Soldiers DLC would be on sale after getting the game free but it looks like it isn't. Ah well nothing for me this week then.

Although a bit disappointed that the Gears Judgment pass is already on sale, after buying near launch. Live and learn, I suppose.

I also wanted Toy Soldiers DLC, so nothing for me this week.

Looking forward to Magic 2014, but I won't buy it, since I have Magic 2013 and I still have to play it a lot more. Besides, they don't seem too different aside of the new sealed game campaign. Maybe I will buy Magic 2015, or... 2016 :D

Is Judgement that bad of a gears game? I've heard a lot of bad things about the game and from playing the overrun demo I wasn't quite enjoying the gameplay as much as gears 3.

Is Judgement that bad of a gears game? I've heard a lot of bad things about the game and from playing the overrun demo I wasn't quite enjoying the gameplay as much as gears 3.
I liked it but apparently most people cant adapt to slight changes in gameplay. Always something to complain about. Regardless its been on average only $30 so to me its worth that pricepoint.

I Personally hated Blood Forge. It felt like a poor man's Conan which in turn was a poor man's God of War. Combat just felt sluggish and the camera was prone to let the enemies get in alot of cheap hits. That and the color palette and stage design of the game were uninspired as it was easy after a battle to go back to where you started from simply because every thing looked the same. Add this to a non existent story that can be summed up in grunts and screaming with a character that you don't give a shit about (in comparison he makes Kratos from God of War look like he had a fully fleshed out personality), I'd say you're better off playing something else.
This post sums up perfectly Bloodforge. I couldn't say it better, due to my poor english.

To anyone who is interested in Perfect Dark i recommend to try the demo first. I personally get motion sickness while i play it and should turn the game off after 10 minutes.

Spelunky and Sine Mora are the best offerings during this sale in my opinion.

btw: Far Cry Classic achievements list and intro (game will cost 560msp):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW_A2QFntoc

I also wanted Toy Soldiers DLC, so nothing for me this week.

Looking forward to Magic 2014, but I won't buy it, since I have Magic 2013 and I still have to play it a lot more. Besides, they don't seem too different aside of the new sealed game campaign. Maybe I will buy Magic 2015, or... 2016 :D
Isn't 2014 the first one to let you build your own decks? That's the biggest draw to me, tho I'm still not going to grab it at release.

It's the worst gears in the series by far. The multiplayer was totally botched at launch and the lack of maps (I forget if it was 3 or 4 for vs) was quite unforgivable. The campaign is solid but nothing to write home about. With the DLC season pass the map count is getting better but it will still be quite a few off compared to past Gears games. If you can, Redbox the campaign and beat it in one sitting. If your a Gears fanatic I can't recommend paying more then $30 for it. The season pass is meh unless your always playing MP.

Isn't 2014 the first one to let you build your own decks? That's the biggest draw to me, tho I'm still not going to grab it at release.
Yes indeed, it's the first one where you can build your own decks. Besides, seems that they chose to have Chandra Nalaar as the main character of this game, since she's very popular (fanservice ftw).

well... looks like ill be saving up my bing points for the rest of the skyrim DLC... im debating on skipping over Hearthfire until i can nab Dragonborn... any opinions? I already have dawnguard
Yeah, just skip over Hearthfire for now. It's really only useful if you're someone who likes to get really in depth when it comes to the role playing part of the game. Other than that the only thing that makes the houses you build better than the ones you can buy is the fact you can have an enchanters table and build the trophies. One problem though is even though you can build display cases, you have to manually put things in them, which is a pain in the ass.

It's the worst gears in the series by far. The multiplayer was totally botched at launch and the lack of maps (I forget if it was 3 or 4 for vs) was quite unforgivable. The campaign is solid but nothing to write home about. With the DLC season pass the map count is getting better but it will still be quite a few off compared to past Gears games. If you can, Redbox the campaign and beat it in one sitting. If your a Gears fanatic I can't recommend paying more then $30 for it. The season pass is meh unless your always playing MP.
Alright, thank you for that input. Ima gonna pass on the season pass then and play the story some time in the future. Now I await till tomorrow for Magic 2014

Hmm so far Bioshock infinite GoD is 59.99 and Black Ops 2 GoD is 30% off at 39.99. Was hoping each would be $10 cheaper...oh well it's only $20 and $13 with the cheap msp I banked up ;)

DOH! I bought Sonic Adventure even though it's on my Dreamcast Collection disc :wall:
You might as well buy the DLC as well as it plays a lot better with the XBLA version apparently.

Sine Mora, Toy Soldiers: Cold War and Bloodforge for me this week, gotta love those cheap MS points :bow:

Metal gear solid 2&3 for $20.
Why do people expect bioshock infinite to go on sale did I miss something?
Bioshock Infinite just came out today on GoD. I was hoping to see it less than $60 since Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Rising both released less, Tomb Raider at $30 and MGR at $50. That and Bioshock seems to be only 39.99 at most retailers now.

Any feedback on the Fire Pro Wrestling game that's discounted this week? I would love to get some CAG feedback on this.
Fans of the Fire Pro series seem to absolutely hate the XBLA version. The Fire Pro games are typically know for extensive character customization options, and this game offers little in that regard.

They released a Fire Pro game on the PS2 which can be had for under $20. That would seem to be a much better choice if you're interested in the series.

Fans of the Fire Pro series seem to absolutely hate the XBLA version. The Fire Pro games are typically know for extensive character customization options, and this game offers little in that regard.
With good reason, the Fire Pro series has always been about extremely realistic gameplay and highly customizable rosters. Of which this game has neither... BUT YOU HAVE AVATARS!

I just tried the demo thinking it couldn't be that bad, and as a button masher it could work for about 10 minutes but there is little to no depth in the core gameplay. But having the Fire Pro name attached to that game is wrong on so many levels.

I liked it but apparently most people cant adapt to slight changes in gameplay. Always something to complain about. Regardless its been on average only $30 so to me its worth that pricepoint.
It's not slight changes, epic literally changed fundamental aspects of the game.

Hope next week is better, I already have everything on sale minus Fire Pro (which needs to be 80 msp before I even consider it).

Your shape 2012 is showing $20 down from $30, does the lack of the "gold exclusive" text on the web description indicate a price drop rather than a sale?

Any of the crap on sale this week worth it ?
Not really. There are only two games I'd really consider at these prices, if I didn't already have them.

Limbo is decent for 600 MSP; lots of platform/puzzling that you have to think about and time just right. The only problem is that it's very short. Once you beat the extremely hard end puzzle, it just cuts out. No explanations. And one of the achievements is making it through the whole game while only dying a handful of times, and I think I died more on the last puzzle alone than it allowed. So it's very hard to 100%.

Fruit Ninja Kinect is obviously only for Kinect owners. It's somewhat fun to play with a friend, otherwise you'll only be playing to get better powerup drops and outrank someone on the leaderboards. The novelty wears off rather quickly, although it does give you a good arm workout each time.

For those who care about achievements, Fire Pro Wrestling has one glitched unobtainable achievement. The developer refuses to acknowledge that it's glitches so they will never fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back