XBL Deals: Horror'ific Games on Demand (Gold) | SHOCKTOBER Sale (All) | FREE Gold Games: 10/16 Halo 3 | Forza Horizon 50% Off | COMMUNITY EVENT | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/29 - 11/4 ... Horror'ific Games on Demand

[*]Games on Demand - Dead Island - Gold Price: $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb ... this is NOT the GOTY edition.
[*]Games on Demand - Prey - Gold Price: $4.99 - 75% off - xbldb
[*]Games on Demand - The Darkness - Gold Price: $4.99 - 75% off - xbldb
[*]Games on Demand - The Darkness II - Gold Price: $7.49 - 75% off - xbldb

Free Games:

Sales related to the Free Games:

10/22 - 11/4 ... Spooky XBLA & Games on Demand:

Extended Sales:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:
Week of 10/15 - 10/21 ...

Week of 10/22 - 11/4 ...

• ???

Announced Price Drops for October:

• ???
Unannounced Price Drops for October:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Last edited by a moderator:
Random Question #2:

Anyone know if the Free Fall map for CoD Ghosts is like Nuketown in Black Ops 2 and it's not really a pre-order bonus, it just comes with all 1st run copies of the game?

Random Question #1 was:

World of Keflings DLC, can only the Host have it or does everyone have to have it?

Just to let you know this Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection will come out 8. November:

022787.jpg
022787.jpg

022787.jpg

acheritage.jpg

It will cost 50€ (only ACII will have the DLC included) but this is still a good offer for anyone who hasn't got the Series yet...

Currently, the compilation is exclusively for EMEA countries (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
At first, I thought you were posting the various versions (for the different game rating systems), but I saw they were all PAL. LOL

There's no reason to not use Spoiler Tags...I'm agreeing with him right now.

You know I'm agreeing with the guy who called you a troll, right?

Stop flooding the board with that pic
I'm sorry I don't think of everything. GOSH! Freaking bodaggot! :p

You're an idiot. So is everyone who can't remove the urls from their quotes.
I'm an idiot! *gasp* You're breaking mah heart. :( Tell me something I don't know.

Just to let you know this Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection will come out 8. November:

022787.jpg
022787.jpg

022787.jpg

acheritage.jpg

It will cost 50€ (only ACII will have the DLC included) but this is still a good offer for anyone who hasn't got the Series yet...

Currently, the compilation is exclusively for EMEA countries (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)

022787.jpg
022787.jpg

022787.jpg

acheritage.jpg

Jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Dammit, not here?

022787.jpg
022787.jpg

022787.jpg

acheritage.jpg

At first, I thought you were posting the various versions (for the different game rating systems), but I saw they were all PAL. LOL

trolls-dont-feed-640x360.jpg

I haven't been paying much attention and I apologize if this is too far off-topic, but does anyone happen to know what the PAL box art for the Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection looks like?

Please stop breaking the thread with huge pictures - much appreciated...

:/ its November 4th.. where's my free game? Mother @#%%@ Microsoft...! I feel like the dog in that Pavlov conditioning experiment.. I want my new free game!

Edit: oh.. lol you guys just didn't update. :) a world of keflings.

Has anyone else had a GoD game download a title update for it right after it completed downloading, even without launching it?

I downloaded Forza Horizon overnight and it downloaded the title update along with the game itself. (I hadn't launched the game yet)

I played a few hours of Keflings this weekend and had a blast. Nice relaxing fun. My wife actually picked up the controller for the first time in ages. Don't understand all the hate the game is getting.

So, if anyone wants to exchange collectibles add me! This is what I'll most likely be playing for the immediate future.

Are you viewing the site from a phone? I'm viewing from a desktop, and the poll hasn't impacted my number of posts per page (100).
Maybe it's just a perception thing. I have 10 posts per page, and probably that's what I've always had, so I guess it just seems like less because of how much space that poll takes up. In any case, that's some halloween thing so it ought to be removed.

It'd be cool if the wikis actually fucking worked so we could update the OP when necessary.
I just can't fathom that a person would not check the thread or major nelson's site or xbldb and still ONLY look at the OP. It makes no logical sense to me. I pay so little attention to the OP with all the other option, especially the thread activity where people are usually bound to be discussing any current events. An updated OP is the least important part of the thread for me.

Of course that's not to say I don't appreciate all the work the thread tenders do as I wouldn't want to do it for the little respect you get for it. But I just don't see why anyone wouldn't at least put a little research in on their own rather than expect one person or even a wiki to do all that for them *shrugs*

Got my hands on Dance Central and I'm liking it a lot. Do you guys know of any other good dance games that use Kinect?
Just Dance (series) is decent.

Victorious is... not so much.

Baller Beats is surprisingly good, but terrifying. Let me just throw a basketball around my room filled with expensive electronics...

Michael Jackson Experience has great music (of course) but the dancing is not Michael Jackson style dancing, which was a disappointment.

Grease is entertaining and a break from the usual style of music available.

Hip Hop Dance Experience is pretty good.

Black Eyed Peas Experience is the absolute best dancing game for the Kinect. Of course, it helps to like Black Eyed Peas music, because that's what you get.

Dance Central series if fantastic. Get all of those and import 1 & 2 into 3 and you are good for quite a while. It is a real bummer that the DC series seems to be dead in favor of "Disney Experience". :(

Dance Central series if fantastic. Get all of those and import 1 & 2 into 3 and you are good for quite a while. It is a real bummer that the DC series seems to be dead in favor of "Disney Experience". :(
Microsoft killing off any franchise, especially a successful one seems...a bit unlikely.

I hope you are right, but there's been no mention of it any more, and they stopped new DLC for DC3 early, so it feels like they've killed it, at least.
Harmonix is reported as working on 3-4 projects right now so I'm not freaking out. Also if this console generation has taught me anything is that restraint doesn't exist anymore. If it makes money it will be back no later than two years. Plus on the bright side is it's not a driving factor in making you purchase a new console so you save some cash for the time being.

man I misread that as dropped to $10 and got excited
Here (in Europe) they dropped to 10€ each (AC1, 2, revelations and brotherhood). I guess it's some kind of sale this week (shockvember?).

I think he meant Resident Evil Revelations.

I just recently played through Assassin's Creed Revelations, and every time I started the game I expected to hear a super deep voice on the title screen go "ASSASSIN'S. CREED. REVELATIONS."

New Gold-only deals up on XBLDB:

CastleStorm - $2.49 (normally $9.99)
Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise - $7.49 ($14.99)
Pool Nation - $4.99 ($9.99)
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $2.49 ($9.99)
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - $2.49 ($9.99)
Serious Sam 3: BFE - $2.49 ($9.99)
Serous Sam 3: BFE add-on Jewel of the Nile - $2.49 ($9.99)
Serious Sam Double D XXL - $2.49 ($9.99)

Harmonix is reported as working on 3-4 projects right now so I'm not freaking out. Also if this console generation has taught me anything is that restraint doesn't exist anymore. If it makes money it will be back no later than two years. Plus on the bright side is it's not a driving factor in making you purchase a new console so you save some cash for the time being.
Maybe they stopped the DLC since they knew next gen wouldn't allow the songs to be transferred over. I hope that 2 of those projects are DC and RB.

Downloading trial to Castle Storm now.

Great prices on the Serious Sam games. All you do is blow monsters up with the casual smart ass remark from Sam. It's like a good version of Duke Nukem Forever.

Double D XXL is a side scroller and fun as well.

Somebody want to sell me on SS3 BFE and the DLC I got the first 2 games but found it way too frustrating on higher difficulties to get through the levels so I gave up on them and never returned (also got XXL for 5 bucks and haven't even played that yet...lol)

Also is Pool Nation better than Bankshot Billiards 2? Or let me rephrase that is it much different? because I wouldn't need another Pool Game that badly (but if this is a superior game I might bite for that price)

The disc version of SS3 was glitchy as bowls for me. None of the textures were loading at all, so it looked like playdough. I'll have to try the trial for the digital version. CastleStorm will most likely be a buy, had my eye on it for awhile.

EDIT: XXL is fun, but very short. Finished it in one playthrough, although there were still challenges that I could've done.

Damn dude, would have been all over Castlestorm at that price.  It doesn't even come out on PSN until tomorrow, I've still got a long time to wait for a sale.

fucking Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back