XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dustinator']I find it interesting that my gamer profile takes up 20 MB. I believe that's because of my high gamerscore. It takes hours to retrieve at another person's house. Glad I have that usb stick now

Thought I'd mention, I sprung during the MS 1st party games sale and bought Gears 3 and Rock Band 3 via Games on Demand. With Mass Effect 3 in my disc drive and tons of arcade games, I haven't had the need to get up to ever switch discs since the beginning of March. Ah laziness :)[/QUOTE]

Some games, like Castle Crashers, store information on your profile. If you recover your gamertag on another system your CC characters should show up, no cloud save required. Those can be a big source of profile bloat.

That's why I like GoD too. The less disc switching I have to do the better. It also doesn't hurt that some of those game codes can bought purchased cheaply.

[quote name='star65']does the xbox slow down at all with that amount of space left.[/QUOTE]

Not from what I can tell.

[quote name='louiedog']I don't like deleting games unless I have to because that's almost a guarantee that I won't play them again. I sometimes just scroll through my list and pick a random game to play. If it's not installed that won't happen. What I need to do is go through and delete DLC for games I've finished and will probably not touch again. I can probably get a few gigs back that way.[/QUOTE]

This big time. I like to scroll through my games list and pick something to play. If it's not there I won't remember it.

We're probably past the three seconds where it's The Thing Everyone Is Talking About, but I'm in the secret-finding phase of my Fez playthrough and I'm absolutely loving it. Great not just for fans of platformers and dimensional tomfoolery, but also for fans of old timey Adventure Game brain teasers, cryptographic puzzles, and so on.

I wish the 360 (and ps3) had an easy way to show games you have, but haven't installed (like steam does) I also would like wishlist functionality in the next dash update

[quote name='tylerh1701']Do you guys have anything on your hard drives besides games? I've got 120+ games on my 120 GB (only 2 full games though, Child of Eden and Halo Reach), and still have a decent amount of room.[/QUOTE]

I am guessing a major space hog that no one pays attention to is DLC. Some of those suckers are over 1 Gig each and people can easily overlook them since they don't have their own directory.

On my 250 Gig drive I have:
* probably 130+ XBLA games along with their DLC
* 10 GoD games (Katamari, Need for Speed: HP, Bad Company 2, Mass Effect, Sonic & Sega racing, Mini Ninjas, Monopoly, Gunstringer, Child of Eden, and Split/Second) and their DLC
* 2 installed games (Soulcalibur 5 and Kinect Disneyland)

All that and I still have over 77 Gigs left. So I am not sure why people with 250+ HDs are hurting for space unless they went REALLY crazy buying GoD games or have a lot of their retail discs installed.

[quote name='vherub']I wish the 360 (and ps3) had an easy way to show games you have, but haven't installed (like steam does) I also would like wishlist functionality in the next dash update[/QUOTE]

Browse the achievement list under your profile. When I get new games I toss em in the xbox and start em up then shut em off. The games' achievement list gets added and it's there to browse through.

[quote name='irafreak']Browse the achievement list under your profile. When I get new games I toss em in the xbox and start em up then shut em off. The games' achievement list gets added and it's there to browse through.[/QUOTE]

I think he's wanting to know which games he owns are installed vs not installed. Otherwise, the download history on xbox.com gives you pretty much the same thing you're describing.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Not from what I can tell.

This big time. I like to scroll through my games list and pick something to play. If it's not there I won't remember it.[/QUOTE]

Same here! I jump around with my games a lot too so I like having them all on there. I currently have 218 games downloaded, not to mention the DLC for regular games. That would be pretty hard to keep track of in my head. On top of that, I just don't like the idea of not having a copy of a game I purchased in my possession. Yes, you can re-download any purchased game but whose to say all of those games will continue to be available? The fact that a new Xbox is coming down the pipeline makes that question even more relevant. I feel better knowing that I have all of them downloaded.

With that said, its becoming a big problem as I buy way too much XBLA content and I am running out of room fast. I only have 28 Gig's left on my 250 gig HD. I actually emailed Microsoft about this topic just a few weeks back. They really need to start releasing larger hard drives or make it so we can use PC hard drives for the Xbox. I don't even download video's and I am still running out of room. I can only imagine how bad this problem is for people that download both. In all honesty, I don't even consider downloading video content because of this problem. If we had larger drives available, I probably would download a few movies here and there. Then you have games on demand on top of videos and XBLA content. It really makes no sense when you stop and think about it. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with having smaller sized HD's on the market but they should also have larger sized drives available as well. You can buy 4TB drives, and larger, for computers yet you cant even buy a 500 gig for your Xbox. Its really one of my only complaints in regards to my Xbox.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']So... am I the only one who has found that they are buying a lot less off of Xbox Live this year?[/QUOTE]

Horrible sales and recycles of old ones, you're not alone.

[quote name='Gabrius']Horrible sales and recycles of old ones, you're not alone.[/QUOTE]

Yup, this. Add to the fact that a lot of us have 150+ XBLA games, there's just not a ton left in the XBLA library that we want but don't already own. There's a decent amount of newer stuff I want, but like you say sales have been kind of rough lately.

I've spent 4400 so far in 2012 (just over $50) so I guess that's not too bad.

So you think Phil Fish is having a slight tantrum today? He spends 5 years working on Fez winning indie awards and then fights with MS to get it priced at 1200 MS points only to be shot down. He is told games sell better at 800...well Trials Evolution just broke the single day XBLA sales record and is priced at 1200. Maybe Fez would have sold the same at 1200 as it did at 800? It was the best seller last week with only 5 days of sales.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So you think Phil Fish is having a slight tantrum today? He spends 5 years working on Fez winning indie awards and then fights with MS to get it priced at 1200 MS points only to be shot down. He is told games sell better at 800...well Trials Evolution just broke the single day XBLA sales record and is priced at 1200. Maybe Fez would have sold the same at 1200 as it did at 800? It was the best seller last week with only 5 days of sales.[/QUOTE]

maybe, but most likely not. Trials 1 had been around for years, garnered tons of awards and love and had a ton of hype built around EVO. Fez is an indy game, even if its good, its got indy written all over it. So they were right to think people wouldnt want to take that chance on a new IP. im midly considering it at 800 points, no way if it was 1200. Quick example-A Cabin in the Woods is an amazing, lesser known movie, grossed $14 mill opening weekend. Ghostrider 2 is most likely a flaming pile of shit, but got $22 mill. Guess which one had more advertising backing it... They go with what they already know makes them money.

cabin in the woods is less 'lesser known' now as its getting some good reviews, great movie go see it. And yea now that it's out I see a ton of commercials for it, but before it's release I personally didnt see many.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So you think Phil Fish is having a slight tantrum today? He spends 5 years working on Fez winning indie awards and then fights with MS to get it priced at 1200 MS points only to be shot down. He is told games sell better at 800...well Trials Evolution just broke the single day XBLA sales record and is priced at 1200. Maybe Fez would have sold the same at 1200 as it did at 800? It was the best seller last week with only 5 days of sales.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't of bought Fez at 1200 FWIW... I only bought Trials Evo at 1200 because I knew I would be getting my money's worth.

@guy above me: I've seen the trailer for Cabin in the Woods on TV a ridiculous number of times so I dunno what you're on about....

Was he told that games sell better at 800 points or that his game would sell better at 800 points? There's a big difference between the two.

Fez had the record last week? I followed the leaderboard numbers and as of last night, Trials had 160k for about two days' worth of sales and Fez was at 50k in a week. Fez was at 35k after the weekend, so it's not setting anything on fire.

Trials gets the benefit of being the sequel to one of the top-selling XBLA games of all-time. Fez didn't have nearly as much hype despite the internet controversy, which probably wasn't genuine hype after all.

[quote name='GUNNM']Konami needs to release more castlevania games ports or new games onto XBL.[/QUOTE]

They really do. I wouldn't mind Haunted Castle (even though it's terrible) or some old obscure Konami arcade games show up.

Just a few minutes ago I uh...sorta went insane and bought every single Konami game on Game Room. Then I bought Tenchu and a few other 800 point games. My impulses will be the death of me.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They really do. I wouldn't mind Haunted Castle (even though it's terrible) or some old obscure Konami arcade games show up.

Just a few minutes ago I uh...sorta went insane and bought every single Konami game on Game Room. Then I bought Tenchu and a few other 800 point games. My impulses will be the death of me.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how you can like Castlevania/Konami games in general but hate the Mega Man Zero series. :/

Oh yeah, and you're totally fucking crazy for buying that many games at once. XD

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Was he told that games sell better at 800 points or that his game would sell better at 800 points? There's a big difference between the two.

Fez had the record last week? I followed the leaderboard numbers and as of last night, Trials had 160k for about two days' worth of sales and Fez was at 50k in a week. Fez was at 35k after the weekend, so it's not setting anything on fire.

Trials gets the benefit of being the sequel to one of the top-selling XBLA games of all-time. Fez didn't have nearly as much hype despite the internet controversy, which probably wasn't genuine hype after all.[/QUOTE]

I think the bigger thing is just that Fez is much more of a niche game IMO. Most people download trials before they buy and I could see a lot of casual gamers being like WTF when playing the trial of Fez. The game isn't a typical platformer by any means and may leave many confused. The lower price point, however, may have attraced some that were on the fence.

It's an awesome game for sure. And I'm loving it, but it's not for everyone. So that may be why MS recommended 800 points.

On the other hand, most gamers have at least played a game like Trials if not Trials HD itself. So, it had a lot of fans lined up with their wallets open. It can be a hard game, but if you play a trial of it, it's much easier to get a grasp on the gameplay.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Was he told that games sell better at 800 points or that his game would sell better at 800 points? There's a big difference between the two.

Trials gets the benefit of being the sequel to one of the top-selling XBLA games of all-time. Fez didn't have nearly as much hype despite the internet controversy, which probably wasn't genuine hype after all.[/QUOTE]

No FEZ was just the weekly leader in its shortened week. I am not saying Fish was right in demanding it be 1200. I was just posing the question of when a game should be 800 vs 1200 since it is obvious now that a 1200 point game can sell really really well.

Edit: So Fez has sold about $500,000 worth of game so far? I wonder what the % MS takes on that. Obviously they are going to sell more but it will be interesting to see how much Fish make on it from XBLA. Anyone know the cost to make FEZ...other that the emotional costs to Fish :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']No FEZ was just the weekly leader in its shortened week. I am not saying Fish was right in demanding it be 1200. I was just posing the question of when a game should be 800 vs 1200 since it is obvious now that a 1200 point game can sell really really well.

Edit: So Fez has sold about $500,000 worth of game so far? I wonder what the % MS takes on that. Obviously they are going to sell more but it will be interesting to see how much Fish make on it from XBLA. Anyone know the cost to make FEZ...other that the emotional costs to Fish :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think that it was ever a question of whether or not a game can sell well at 1200. Trials HD, Battlefield 1943, and Castle Crashers are all 1200 msp games and are at or near the top of the all time best selling list. Even the first Penny Arcade game, which I believe was the first 1600 msp game, made sales records when released.

All of those except Castle Crashers came from existing IPs. Castle Crashers and Trials HD were both part of the Summer of Arcade which gives them a big marketing bump. There have definitely been some 1600 msp games in those promos that people feel seemed more like 800 msp games and still sold well, so that marketing must do something for them and is of value.

[quote name='cancerman1120']No FEZ was just the weekly leader in its shortened week. I am not saying Fish was right in demanding it be 1200. I was just posing the question of when a game should be 800 vs 1200 since it is obvious now that a 1200 point game can sell really really well.

Edit: So Fez has sold about $500,000 worth of game so far? I wonder what the % MS takes on that. Obviously they are going to sell more but it will be interesting to see how much Fish make on it from XBLA. Anyone know the cost to make FEZ...other that the emotional costs to Fish :)[/QUOTE]
Now? It was pretty obvious a few years years ago after the huge success of games like Battlefield 1943 and Castle Crashers. The price really doesn't matter as much as the quality and marketing it well enough so people know it's there.

I'm interested to see how Minecraft will sell on XBLA. Seems like a lot of people are going to purchase it. :)

I think the bigger thing is just that Fez is much more of a niche game IMO.
This.

Another example - Sine Mora is really good and polished game, but sell what? Under 9k, because it's not a game for everyone. Even if these games were part of some promotion, they wouldn't sell nowhere nearly as good as Trials or Castle Crashers.

Fez is only 800 points? I had assumed it was 1200 so I was gonna pass until a possible sale. I'll be downloading it when i get home now.

[quote name='mokmoof']We're probably past the three seconds where it's The Thing Everyone Is Talking About, but I'm in the secret-finding phase of my Fez playthrough and I'm absolutely loving it. Great not just for fans of platformers and dimensional tomfoolery, but also for fans of old timey Adventure Game brain teasers, cryptographic puzzles, and so on.[/QUOTE]
I was debating whether or not to get this but I think the secrets/puzzles or whatever the hell they are is pushing me over the edge.

Just bought 4000 MS points from a CAG so I think I'll get Fez, Trials, and probably Orcs Must Die.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Fez is only 800 points? I had assumed it was 1200 so I was gonna pass until a possible sale. I'll be downloading it when i get home now.[/QUOTE]
Yep it's only 800.

I was gonna throw in my 2 cents, but it looks like everything I could have possibly said about Fez vs. Trials has already been said. Nice job guys.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I was debating whether or not to get this but I think the secrets/puzzles or whatever the hell they are is pushing me over the edge.

Just bought 4000 MS points from a CAG so I think I'll get Fez, Trials, and probably Orcs Must Die.

Yep it's only 800.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely NOT recommend Orcs Must Die at full price. I paid 600 and am glad I didn't pay any more. It's alright, but nothing special. Just my opinion.

I was fully ready to shell out 1200 for Fez, so 800 was a nice surprise. For what it's worth, I've already finished the "main" portion of the game and a substantial amount afterward, and I can safely say it's right up there with Limbo and Super Meat Boy as one of my favorite XBLA titles. Great stuff.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I would definitely NOT recommend Orcs Must Die at full price. I paid 600 and am glad I didn't pay any more. It's alright, but nothing special. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]
hrmm, ok I'll look into it more before buying that then thanks. I just read that there are traps and thought it could be cool/goofy...has anyone played Trapt for Playstation? Is it anything at all like that?

Maybe I'll just get the other 2 for now and save the rest for something I know I want.

[quote name='Sath666']I'm interested to see how Minecraft will sell on XBLA. Seems like a lot of people are going to purchase it. :)

This.

Another example - Sine Mora is really good and polished game, but sell what? Under 9k, because it's not a game for everyone. Even if these games were part of some promotion, they wouldn't sell nowhere nearly as good as Trials or Castle Crashers.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that puzzle platformers are not nearly as niche as shmups, as evidenced by this article that puts Braid and Limbo at 450k and 890k, respectively, lifetime.

• In its first week of sales, Braid sold 55,000 units. The puzzle-platformer went on to surpass 450,000 in total unit sales.
  • Record-breaking Shadow Complex sold 200,000 copies in its first week. Its total lifetime sales reached 600,000.
  • In its first month of sales, Trials HD sold through 300,000 units. Since the motorbike platformer’s release in 2009, it has sold 1.8 million copies.
  • After its first two weeks on the marketplace, Limbo sold 244,000. It peaked at just over 892,000 total units.
  • The number-one selling game of all time on XBLA is Castle Crashers, with over 2.6 million paid downloads.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/04/14/fez-20000-units-sold-on-first-day/

I'm one that bought Trials Evolution without a demo. I didn't even think about it. LOL. I loved Trials HD so much, plus loved MotoHeroz. I knew it was going to be awesome and of course it is. It's the only XBLA title I've ever bought without a demo. Fez I want to try before buying... and in any case that won't be for a while because I'll be playing Trials. :)

I wonder how well Minecraft will sell? My kids will be buying it and they have a 1600 points card at the ready, so there's at least one sale, and there are legions of Minecraft fans out there. Probably it will do quite well, but I'm not sure if it will outsell Trials Evo.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm pretty sure that puzzle platformers are not nearly as niche as shmups, as evidenced by this article that puts Braid and Limbo at 450k and 890k, respectively, lifetime.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is right, but we can't compare Fez sales with all these games above, which were highly promoted and part of Summer of Arcade...

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm one that bought Trials Evolution without a demo. I didn't even think about it. LOL.
[/QUOTE]

Me too and probably most of the people. After first Trials, everyone seems to know what to expect . :)

[quote name='crunchewy']
I wonder how well Minecraft will sell? My kids will be buying it and they have a 1600 points card at the ready, so there's at least one sale, and there are legions of Minecraft fans out there. Probably it will do quite well, but I'm not sure if it will outsell Trials Evo.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it will outsell Evo. I would imagine that a lot of people who already own minecraft on a different platform will not double dip on the xbla version.

[quote name='cancerman1120']...So Fez has sold about $500,000 worth of game so far? I wonder what the % MS takes on that. Obviously they are going to sell more but it will be interesting to see how much Fish make on it from XBLA. Anyone know the cost to make FEZ...other that the emotional costs to Fish :)[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what it cost to make the game but if it was developed as an Indie game using Microsoft's XNA development tools then Microsoft keeps 30% (or $150,000 in the case of the $500,000 example). At least I'm pretty sure that's the deal for Indie developers using XNA, I could be wrong though. Plus the developer has to pay the $99 yearly fee to be part of the XNA creator club thing. Again, I could be wrong on this and I don't even know if that's how the game was made.

[quote name='Sath666']Yeah, that is right, but we can't compare Fez sales with all these games above, which were highly promoted and part of Summer of Arcade...[/QUOTE]
We probably shouldn't compare it to a shooter that nobody has heard of either.

I could easily see Minecraft breaking Trails' gross record since it costs more.

[quote name='ShockandAww']hrmm, ok I'll look into it more before buying that then thanks. I just read that there are traps and thought it could be cool/goofy...has anyone played Trapt for Playstation? Is it anything at all like that?[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of traps, but I found quite a few of them to be fairly useless and kind of just stuck with a few core ones.

My biggest gripe was the number of enemy entrances on some of the levels, it almost felt like the levels were built for co-op, but there is no co-op in the game. You can build warriors and archers and traps to guard these doors, but they rarely are able to take down all the enemies, and there was A LOT of running back and forth, for me anyway. I think a lot of people really enjoy the running around aspect of tower defense, but I really don't. I also thought the controls were a little bit clunky.

The demo should give you a good idea of how the game is played, but the levels get quite a bit bigger than what's in the demo. Like I said, if you like running around all over the map and saving the core at the last possible second, you'll probably really like the game. But it definitely wasn't for me. I even had to drop down to the "easy" setting to get through a couple levels, which was probably due to my impatience and not wanting to re-try levels over and over with different trap combos.

Soo anyone want a BETA-Key Code for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier? I think it will only work for PAL people since there were US and UK codes given away...

And yes this for free lol just don't want to get the code wasted =P because i won't play the game...

[quote name='Turbojugend']I was fully ready to shell out 1200 for Fez, so 800 was a nice surprise. For what it's worth, I've already finished the "main" portion of the game and a substantial amount afterward, and I can safely say it's right up there with Limbo and Super Meat Boy as one of my favorite XBLA titles. Great stuff.[/QUOTE]

Same here on all accounts. I would have easily paid 1200 for it, and i think it's easily worht that. This probably jumps to the top of my all-time favorite XBLA games. It's quality company though... Super Meat Boy, Limbo, Trials HD, Braid...

[quote name='ooga']I doubt it will outsell Evo. I would imagine that a lot of people who already own minecraft on a different platform will not double dip on the xbla version.[/QUOTE]

Go look at the top selling indie games. It's an ocean of minecraft rip-offs. I think minecraft will be massive on XBLA.

I've never played it myself and don't know if i will on XBOX, but i think it's clear the demand is there.

Love this review of Fez.

http://thebestgamers.net/watchvideo.php?vid_id=fez

Also, relating to Fez:
Xw28E.jpg

I think I am gonna wait on a sale for Fez...I just have too much stuff I need to catch up on, like trying to beat the Director's Cut levels on Joe Danger >_

[quote name='RollingSkull']Love this review of Fez.

http://thebestgamers.net/watchvideo.php?vid_id=fez

Also, relating to Fez:
Xw28E.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Never was really interested in the indie scene, but what he said made perfect sense. I guess I'll know not to pick it up during a sale like I usually do (30+ xbox live games I have yet to play that I impulsively buy during sales) Besides, the dev is a colossal douche. If he couldn't find modern JRPGs that are good, then he is blind. I spend most of my gaming time playing modern JRPGs (Dark Souls, spent at least 50 hours on just MP). Currently 20 hours into Xenoblade.

[quote name='Sath666']I'm interested to see how Minecraft will sell on XBLA. Seems like a lot of people are going to purchase it.[/QUOTE]

I honestly think it will sell more than Trials Evolution, and look at how many people are buying that.

An interesting thing to keep in mind too, is how quickly, and for how long the "rip-offs" on XBLIG have stayed as the top-sellers for that marketplace.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/promotions/epix-gold-for-free

1 month gold membership for SILVER ACCOUNTS only. Remember to turn off automatic renewal on the Xbox accounts.

After you register for the free month it will ask you if you want to try Epix for 1 month. I declined it. If you happen to try out the Epix I don't know if they will charge you after that month, if you have to cancel the membership before then or not or if it just doesn't renew or even use your credit/paypal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back