XBL Holiday Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wargamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/microsoft-joins-the-holiday/2795

Xbox LIVE’s Major Nelson announced this week that Microsoft is joining the holiday sale party with daily deals that will run from December 21st through December 31st. Below is a list of the deals, as provided by the Xbox spokesman:

Super Meat Boy Discounted Price: 800 points – Savings: 33%
Comic Jumper Discounted Price: 800 points – Savings: 33%
Toy Soldiers Discounted Price: 800 points – Savings: 33%
Banjo Tooie Discounted Price: 600 points – Savings: 50%
Castle Crashers Discounted Price: 600 points – Savings: 50%
The UnderGarden Discounted Price: 400 points – Savings: 50%
Risk Factions Discounted Price: 400 points – Savings: 50%
Afterburner Climax Discounted Price: 400 points – Savings: 50%
Borderland’s Claptrap New Revolution Discounted Price: 400 points – Savings: 50%
Carcassonne Discounted Price: 400points – Savings: 50%

In addition to the holiday deals, Microsoft is adding some titles to their Games On Demand service. Check out the titles and their respective release dates below:

December 21: Red Dead Redemption
December 21: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
December 28: Transformers: War for Cybertron
December 28: Just Cause 2
December 28: Ghostbusters
And don’t forget that the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – Vietnam DLC also drops on Dec 21st for 1200 MS points.

[quote name='jaredhenry13']Bet you RDR on demand costs retail or more.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how anyone would think otherwise.

[quote name='jaredhenry13']Bet you RDR on demand costs retail or more.[/QUOTE]

That's how every on demand game has always been.

Way to go out on a limb with that prediction. You should go to Vegas.

Major Nelson is a disbarred attorney and a worthless executive as well. Major Nelson is the face behind why all development of xbox titles were banned under the original xbox. This can be seen in his lack of gaming experience and knowledge.

Some of those sales are for indie titles or as we call them in the industry Bargain Bin titles. Sure people like them but they require little to no development at all and most have ZERO qc or beta testers. If I ever meet him in real life, I would give him a piece of my mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BridgetFisher']Major Nelson is a disbarred attorney and a worthless executive as well. Major Nelson is the face behind why all development of xbox titles were banned under the original xbox. This can be seen in his lack of gaming experience and knowledge.

Some of those sales are for indie titles or as we call them in the industry Bargain Bin titles. Sure people like them but they require little to no development at all and most have ZERO qc or beta testers. If I ever meet him in real life, I would give him a piece of my mind![/QUOTE]

What a strange post.

[quote name='eastx']What a strange post.[/QUOTE]

LOL +1 especially this line...

[quote name='BridgetFisher']Major Nelson is the face behind why all development of xbox titles were banned under the original xbox.[/QUOTE]

They banned making games for the original xbox? I think I played quite a few.

[quote name='eastx']What a strange post.[/QUOTE]

It may be strange, but she is correct in stating that Major Nelson is a giant tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back