XBLA - Banjo-Kazooie - 1200pts

[quote name='Corvin']I don't think so, I think it requires a full price purchase. i.e. you get the code when the game ships.[/quote]

Damn. Any deals going on for it? Maybe I'll just try it out and if I don't like it I can always trade/sell it away

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Amazon has it for $36.99, which is probably the lowest price you'll find it at for a while.[/quote]

Hmm :whistle2:k Doesn't sound too bad. What's retail on this one, $49.99?

[quote name='greyzieoriental']which stores are included in the participating stores for the pre-order bonus?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's only Amazon and Gamestop.

Looks good, I didn't play tis back in the day so I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Makes a nice bonus with my Amazon pre-order.

[quote name='benjamouth']Looks good, I didn't play tis back in the day so I'm looking forward to giving it a go.
[/quote]

Your in for a awsome time!

[quote name='PagingDrUgly']anyone get their Amazon.com code?[/quote]
Not yet. If I remember right, it said they'd send the codes 5 days after the games release date. It's not on the page any longer, though.

Are there any ways of acquiring a Banjo-Kazooie code, or is it too late?

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm assuming you can still get them. Probably don't even have to pre-order if you ask nicely.[/QUOTE]
As per usual, the GameStop clerk I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about.

Well...they might be in a glass case on the counter or something like that. You could also bring them a picture of what the code looks like.

[quote name='PagingDrUgly']anyone get their Amazon.com code?[/QUOTE]Haven't gotten mine yet, and in fact N&B hasn't even shipped yet. I was under the impression that preordered games on Amazon are usually delivered on the game's release date. Do I have that wrong?

[quote name='Danimal']Haven't gotten mine yet, and in fact N&B hasn't even shipped yet. I was under the impression that preordered games on Amazon are usually delivered on the game's release date. Do I have that wrong?[/quote]
Only certain games have that option. I don't think Banjo was on of them.

my copy just came from gamestop.com and there was NO code in the package, so i dont know if they are going to email the codes or what. I am starting to feel like i got screwed.

[quote name='KingBroly']Has anyone gotten their copy of Nuts & Bolts yet?[/quote]

Mine's paid for and hopefully ready for pickup after work. Played a bit of the XBLA game last night...love it...never realized how cheesy it is, in a fun way of course!

[quote name='mtxbass1']1200 points? ugh.[/quote]

it is pretty expensive if you find it used and this is widescreen 60fps and remastered audio. And you dont need to boot up your old 64

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']it is pretty expensive if you find it used and this is widescreen 60fps and remastered audio. And you dont need to boot up your old 64[/quote]

True, however I don't like this creep towards 1200 and 1600 points we're seeing for certain games.

[quote name='mtxbass1']True, however I don't like this creep towards 1200 and 1600 points we're seeing for certain games.[/quote]

Point taken but I am not exactly convinced that you are correct...

I think banjo kazooie is a WAAAAAAAY more involved game than most XBLA games.

People paid $10 for mario 64 on the wii and that had no new features...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Point taken but I am not exactly convinced that you are correct...

I think banjo kazooie is a WAAAAAAAY more involved game than most XBLA games.

People paid $10 for mario 64 on the wii and that had no new features...[/quote]

People paid $10 for Bionic Commando Rearmed and it was practically a new game...

I stopped in at Gamestop to pick up my code on Saturday. I preordered in August, but I won't be buying the game. Sure, I was planning to, but money is VERY tight at the moment. I'm hoping my deposit will stay in the system long enough for me to get it around Christmas.

And it's not like I did anything unethical, since I did preorder, and that code was for me.

Picked up my copy of N&B today and went straight to this. Got through the first two worlds with 10 jiggies and 100 notes, but I forget where the second honeycomb is in Treasure Trove Cove.

I got the one above the crate way out in the ocean.
Anyone know where the other one is?

I had a minor problem with getting mine from Gamestop today but a quick call to customer service straightened it out surprisingly quickly. Really lovin the upped textures. It's a nice balance for when you just want to platform after playing N&B.

[quote name='Rocko']Picked up my copy of N&B today and went straight to this. Got through the first two worlds with 10 jiggies and 100 notes, but I forget where the second honeycomb is in Treasure Trove Cove.

Anyone know where the other one is?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, it's in an alcove you need to fly to get, on the side of the mountain. I believe it is fairly high, towards the top, on the outside portion (ie, not in the inner arch where the stairs are. I could be completely wrong here, as I haven't played the game in a hella long time and am going off memory

BTW, playing Nuts & Bolts once gets you access to the Stop n' Swop stuff in this from what I hear. I've also heard that The Ice Key nets you
2 British Flags...wtf?

I REALLY, REALLY hope they get Tooie involved in Stop n' Swop when it comes out in February, because that'd make it even more worth it.

[quote name='Rocko']Picked up my copy of N&B today and went straight to this. Got through the first two worlds with 10 jiggies and 100 notes, but I forget where the second honeycomb is in Treasure Trove Cove.

Anyone know where the other one is?[/quote]

It's in the ocean in a corner of the mountain close to where Nipper is. You also can find a Jiggy close to that area.

I downloaded my copy of Banjo Kazooie for XBLA and i played it through 2 levels. got all 20 jiggies and 200 music notes. exited the world. waited for it to save then turned off my 360.

Next time i played the game, my save file was gone. wtf? has this happened to anyone else?

even on my achievement friends leaderboards it shows my record of what i had. but my save file just vanished. Weak.

Woke up this morning and the Amazon code was there. Going to go DL it right now. I am glad Amazon sent the codes out as soon as the game shipped. Much better than the BF Bad Company codes that took a couple of weeks to arrive.

Got my Amazon code as well, so I'll be dling it when I get home tonight.

I've never played Banjo Kazooie, so it's all new to me.

I just got hit with a 2nd title update for the game...so it either fixes glitches or is for Stop N' Swop (which I have them all now). But it leaves me confused as to what the first one did.

[quote name='Redrazorback']It's in the ocean in a corner of the mountain close to where Nipper is. You also can find a Jiggy close to that area.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeaaaaah, now I remember. WTF was I thinking about. *shrug*

bread's done
Back