XBLA - Castle Crashers - 1200pts - Necromatic DLC 160pts 8/26

[quote name='BREVITY']OMG its been soo long. They lost any fans they once had. I dont know if its them or MS trying to destroy them.[/quote]
It's them taking their sweet-ass time on the patch...if they were smart they would indeed heed the suggestion above and release free DLC with the patch.

I played this game with a friend yesterday and I absolutely loved it. However, I do not think I would like it without co-op and I have heard that it is near impossible to get a co-op match over xbox live. Is this true?

I played the demo and boy was it fun. My friends play the real game. One of them is addicted.. it isn't even funny how much he plays and talks about it. Maybe I should buy it and play this bad boy with them.

[quote name='RudyPants']I agree with everybody else here ... free DLC or else, says this anonymous online person.[/quote]

Free DLC is a pipe dream with Microsoft at the reins. I expect a full 800 point price tag.

*puts on hard hat*

[quote name='Chase']Free DLC is a pipe dream with Microsoft at the reins. I expect a full 800 point price tag.

*puts on hard hat*[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's ever been DLC for an XBLA game that costs 800 points and I doubt that this will be the first one.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I don't think there's ever been DLC for an XBLA game that costs 800 points and I doubt that this will be the first one.[/QUOTE]

Besides the DLC for Bomberman Live, Boom Boom Rocket, Puzzle Quest, Cataan, and several other games?

[quote name='eastx']Besides the DLC for Bomberman Live, Boom Boom Rocket, Puzzle Quest, Cataan, and several other games?[/QUOTE]

?

All 3 packs of DLC for Bomberman were either 200 or 250 pts, PQ's Revenge of the Plague Lord was 700 points and each of Catan's packs have been 200 or 250..

I suppose you're 1/4 right though, Boom Boom Rocket did have a 5-song DLC pack for 800 points for some god awful reason.

I think he got confused and thought that said there was no DLC released for games when the price of the base game, not the DLC,w as 800 points. But Castle Crashers was 1200.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']?

All 3 packs of DLC for Bomberman were either 200 or 250 pts, PQ's Revenge of the Plague Lord was 700 points and each of Catan's packs have been 200 or 250..

I suppose you're 1/4 right though, Boom Boom Rocket did have a 5-song DLC pack for 800 points for some god awful reason.[/QUOTE]

I misunderstood your wording there... I listed games that cost 800 or more points.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Damn you guys! Whenever there is a new post in this thread I always think that the new patch update is out.#-o[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, we'll have a patch by 2010.

[quote name='Trakan']Nobody cares. Too little, too late.[/quote]
Sales wise, yes, but since i already dropped fucking 1200 point son this, i WILL go back and play it, and i WILL force my friends (Draekon, HotShotX...i'm looking at you both) to play with me.

I'll play it (assuming it works), but Behemoth can still go fuck themselves for fucking over everyone who took a leap of faith and got this game under all the hype. 4 Months for a functionality patch? I won't be buying whatever piece of shit they release next time.

~HotShotX

[quote name='eastx']THe free DLC is 2 new characters and a chainsaw weapon. I can't wait![/QUOTE]
Well thats just shit. The King and chainsaw (and the other guy) were already in the game, just not unlocked. So we're not really getting anything. A couple levels for the four months of multiplayer robbed from us would have been more fair.

Hmm, everyone can either whine some more, or play the patched game and get over it. But I don't see the point of further complaining.

i play this game for 20 min at a time... still love it... still have yet to beat it... im like a level 34 with the Red Knight...

It's a Christmas miracle!

I loved this game, but I haven't played it in months since I lost all my data. That happened in single player, too, not multiplayer. I really liked multiplayer, although I could never make it through more than 1 level with 3 people and couldn't connect with 4.

I'll bitch and moan until an Apology DLC pack is released. :lol:

Of course I'm going to play the game. Shit I've been waiting four months to play this multiplayer. I just think we deserve more than this for buying a broken game.

[quote name='eastx']Hmm, everyone can either whine some more, or play the patched game and get over it. But I don't see the point of further complaining.[/quote]

I wasn't complaining, just stating my opinion. I'm glad that you enjoy the game. I just won't be supporting it, is all.

At least they actually released a patch, though.

[quote name='eastx']THe free DLC is 2 new characters and a chainsaw weapon. I can't wait![/QUOTE]

Haha, we've waited 4 months, but the last hours will kill!

It's too late for me to get excited, but I'll play it some more soon enough. Still need the co-op achievement as well.

[quote name='eastx']We'll have to play multiplayer soon, Matt! BTW I'm not getting Left 4 Dead after all. ~ ~[/QUOTE]

For sure. I need to earn my stuff back, and I never did complete insane mode. Also, I am not getting L4D anytime soon, either.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Well thats just shit. The King and chainsaw (and the other guy) were already in the game, just not unlocked. So we're not really getting anything. A couple levels for the four months of multiplayer robbed from us would have been more fair.[/quote]

Considering they were going to charge something like 200 points for it is at least better than them saying 'here's a patch, paid DLC too'. It's a small apology, but it's still an apology. It might be nothing to some, but at least they tried to do something nice.

[quote name='eastx']Hmm, everyone can either whine some more, or play the patched game and get over it. But I don't see the point of further complaining.[/quote]

Well if that's how you feel, paypal me $15, and I'll email you an image of a naked woman. However, I'll completely fuck up the delivery and instead email you an image of a middle finger, take 4 months to roll in your money, and then send you the photo of a naked woman, which I probably could have done a lot sooner.

~HotShotX

Guess I'll start playing again, I stopped right when I was about to cross the bridge while my brothers kept going.

I Can't wait to find out the patch has a glitch in it that further fucks up the game even more so and we need to wait six months for THAT patch!
I'm joking!
I Think
fuck it! I'll be to lazy to care to even try out the patch anyways

bread's done
Back