XBLA - Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night - 800pts

[quote name='Strell']Iga is a prick anyway so I doubt he had any true intention of doing shit for the Castlevania series anyway, outside of taking all the credit for SOTN.[/QUOTE]
Whoa...where did that come from? I don't go clubbing with the guy, but I've met/interviewed him several times and he seems pretty laid-back and humble -- unlike, say, Itagaki. "Prick" is not an adjective I'd dream of associating with Igarashi. What's your beef?

[quote name='ViolentLee']Whoa...where did that come from? I don't go clubbing with the guy, but I've met/interviewed him several times and he seems pretty laid-back and humble -- unlike, say, Itagaki. "Prick" is not an adjective I'd dream of associating with Igarashi. What's your beef?[/QUOTE]

Outside of the numerous "2D is dead, long live 3D" comments he'd throw around, the repeated insistence that the GBA/DS line of Castlevanias were inferior to his next-generation counterparts got old very quickly. Taking away resources from them to focus on these games didn't help either, when his best excuse was "well they are kiddy anyway/only kids play portable games." Justifying the switch over to the cutesy anime artwork for Dawn of Souls and Portrait of Ruin was a kick in the ass.

I'm not so sure I buy a lot of his comments about "what we can/can't do" in terms of some of the DS's functionality, because he's really acting like his team can't get it together. But this is still a byproduct of "well I think 3D is the wave of the future for the series" stuff he's always talking about.

I'm not the only one who has said/thought these things regarding Iga, on these boards and/or elsewhere. It's pretty widely accepted that the guy came on the scene with SOTN after having little to no involvement with the Castlevania series, and then acted like he orchestrated the whole thing from the getgo. He's the one keeping more resources from being allocated to a full-on 2D next generation sequel, which they could pull off if he weren't so deadset on making a 3D title.

I'm not much on the PSP, but I'll readily accept that it would be the best platform at this time for a sequel. The DS is nice, but I'm really thinking you could off a seriously amazing game - in 2D with 3D sprites and overflowing with effects - that would be sweet and succulent. I'm all for another sequel on the DS, as the dual screens helps out the gameplay incredibly (the touchscreen I can pass on), but given the graphical prowess of the PSP and the widescreen, I'd wager it would be a nice fit.

From what I've seen lately, he's relaxed some of these viewpoints that earned him a bit of ire. So maybe that is the case. I dunno. Until I found out what the next step in the series is, I'll remain a little iffy about the guy.

I actually prefer 2D sprites over 3D sprites on systems like the PSP or DS. I think that a well animated 2D sprite has the potential to look much better than the low polygon count 3D models typically found on these platforms. I agree that the PSP Castlevania would look great but the second screen on the DS just streamlines the interface so well that I'd rather play a less graphically impressive version on the DS.

They could try cel shading, which imo is the perfect balance between 2D sprite personality and 3D graphic smoothness. Overflowing with rich gothic artwork would be a nice fit.

But still, I like the DS for the game better purely for the streamlining. But I could deal with switching to another screen for map info if 1) there's a small mini-map in the corner, and 2) there's no load time for switching. That would make it pretty bearable.

I guess we'll see if EGM knows something or not soon.

I'd rather have new Castlevania games on the PSP, just since they could look and sound a lot better...but even more than that I want them on the PS3 or PC.

Interesting stuff about IGA...not real endearing if that's what he really thinks...though I'm not going to complain about the very good GBA/DS games we've been getting. But the 3D games need to die, now. I think after four terrible games we can quit...five if you count the Dreamcast one.

I'm not a big fan of 3D characters in 2D games (unless the game is specifically "2.5D" where it needs it for the gameplay, or for special enemies, etc.)

The Megaman remakes on the PSP look a lot worse than equivalent 2D art on less powerful platforms. I guess Nintendo pulled it off pretty great in New Super Mario Bros., though in that case all the DS GPU's 3D power is put into just Mario and some enemies, versus trying to render everything in 3D.

I suppose with the PS3's GPU you could render lots of stuff in 3D and have it look 2D.

[quote name='Strell']They could try cel shading, which imo is the perfect balance between 2D sprite personality and 3D graphic smoothness. Overflowing with rich gothic artwork would be a nice fit.

But still, I like the DS for the game better purely for the streamlining. But I could deal with switching to another screen for map info if 1) there's a small mini-map in the corner, and 2) there's no load time for switching. That would make it pretty bearable.

I guess we'll see if EGM knows something or not soon.[/QUOTE]

I'd argue that cel shading would ruin a lot of the "gothic" aesthetic they're been building the series on since the first game. Then again, some of the art direction in the DS titles may have helped do that in too.

I may be alone, but one place where I get irritated with Iga is the decision to use Ayami Kojima (?), who has done all the stellar CV artwork since SOTN, to put a shiny coat of gloss on the mediocre PS2 games, while the DS titles languished with a clunky anime-style that really doesn't suit the series at all. When I try to imagine what the game would look like in 2D with cel shading, I think of a cross between that and, say, Alien Hominid.

Truth be told, I don't see why Iga doesn't shamelessly rip off everything that Devil May Cry has done right and merge it in with a CV-experience (keep all that RPH leveling nonsense if you have to, for example). If you're insistent upon doing 3D, don't reinvent the wheel. There are companies that are really good at it, and those that are really bad at it - follow the former alone.

As I've said, I bear no grudges to Igarashi, but I do truly think that the "feel" of the series is such that a very solid 2D game could be made without him. Although he's the cornerstone of this franchise for the past decade, I truly think his is expendable.

Allegedly, the Castlevania game being revealed next month cover what happened in 1999. And if you've played AoS or DoS, you know what happened in 1999.

[quote name='pete5883']you know what happened in 1999.[/QUOTE]

prince_purple_rain.jpg

He looks *dressed* for vampire killing, I suppose.

actually, I have no idea what happened in 1999. Dracula's castle suddenly reappeared and some affeminate man had to stop him?

[quote name='Apossum']actually, I have no idea what happened in 1999. Dracula's castle suddenly reappeared and some affeminate man had to stop him?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about either.

Regarding the earlier comments about Castlevania Chronicles-is that the port of the ancient x6800 (or whatever) game that was itself a remake of the original game?

Are you saying poor sales of THAT led to no-2D on the "big" systems?

If so, that's crazy. That was a TERRIBLE game. I mean the original Castevania is nothing special and hasn't been since the late 80's. A (basically) straight remake with completely modern graphics would be okay, but that port was both graphically and musically a complete joke. It was a Playstation game, but had massively sub-SNES graphics and audio. Combine that with the gameplay that had been completely outdone on the NES (let alone the SNES, let alone the Playstation), and you've got a game I sold pretty soon after I bought it.

I remember the Babbage's employee telling me "That's not a port, it's a whole new game!" and I couldn't convince him otherwise-even when I suggested he just play it and see for himself.

[quote name='pete5883']Allegedly, the Castlevania game being revealed next month cover what happened in 1999. And if you've played AoS or DoS, you know what happened in 1999.[/QUOTE]
People finally realized they would never get a good console Castlevania again.

[quote name='Wolfpup']:lol:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about either.

Regarding the earlier comments about Castlevania Chronicles-is that the port of the ancient x6800 (or whatever) game that was itself a remake of the original game?

If so, that's crazy. That was a TERRIBLE game. I mean the original Castevania is nothing special and hasn't been since the late 80's. A (basically) straight remake with completely modern graphics would be okay, but that port was both graphically and musically a complete joke. It was a Playstation game, but had massively sub-SNES graphics and audio. Combine that with the gameplay that had been completely outdone on the NES (let alone the SNES, let alone the Playstation), and you've got a game I sold pretty soon after I bought it.

I remember the Babbage's employee telling me "That's not a port, it's a whole new game!" and I couldn't convince him otherwise-even when I suggested he just play it and see for himself.[/quote]

Wow, I LOVED Chronicles, and was there first day to buy it too. Did you ever mess around with music options? You could have different sound card options just like you were running the original on a PC. (Soundblaster and Roland, stuff like that)

Chronicles was cool, but maddeningly frustrating at times. I hated how you were basically helpless while climbing stairs (and there were a lot of damn stairs to climb).

[quote name='Supercake']Wow, I LOVED Chronicles, and was there first day to buy it too. Did you ever mess around with music options? You could have different sound card options just like you were running the original on a PC. (Soundblaster and Roland, stuff like that)[/QUOTE]

There was an original and remixed option as I recall, and both sounded sub-standard compared to a SNES game, let alone Symphony of the Night.

I don't get how people could love that game. I mean even aside from Symphony, it was a joke next to Castlevania 4...or 3...or 2 (though that's a different style of game). A mediocre upgrade to the original game doesn't seem worth getting excited about.

[quote name='Wolfpup']

I remember the Babbage's employee telling me "That's not a port, it's a whole new game!" and I couldn't convince him otherwise-even when I suggested he just play it and see for himself.[/QUOTE]

No, shitty sales of Castlevania Chronicles led to us not getting Rondo of Blood in the US, supposedly.

Igarashi wants the series to go 3D because, at this point, every single popular gaming series from NES / SNES has gone 3D and been largely successful for the most part. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, Ninja Gaiden, etc etc. And 3D games for the larger systems do more sales wise than the 2D games on the handheld.. it's only natural he'd want to "evolve" his series and he has to feel some kind of disappointment that Castlevania is one of the only awesome old school series to not really make the jump to 3D.

Lament of Innocence was pretty cool for the most part, it was just marred by some horribly shitty level design, but the core gameplay was fun. I just wish the sequel took that gameplay, gave it some awesome level design, and we would have had a winner. I hated Curse of Darkness...

I'd argue that very few games have made the transition. Final Fantasy did, but the gameplay didn't really depend on the that. The vast majority of games-even if they're successful-end up as extremely different games.

Zelda even is a different game in it's 3D versions than like Zelda 1. They haven't really transitioned it-it might as well be a new franchise. That's even more true for Mario. I personally don't like the 3D Marios that much, but regardless, they really aren't part of the same series as Super Mario Bros./World. The gameplay is incredibly different.

At any rate, judging the potential of a 2D Castlevania based on a terrible port of the original (extremly dated compared to later games) is just dumb.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Your so called "enhanced" version has to be played on the 360's pad, which most certainly doesn't make it "enhanced". There were plenty of opportunities to buy Symphony of the Night for $20 or less...

And DRM means you're out of luck if your console dies and you don't have a broadband connection (or Microsoft dosen't keep the service running). There's no guarantee with any Live Arcade games you'll be able to play them 5, 10, or 15 years from now.[/QUOTE]

And with CDs and PSOnes, there's certainly no guarantee that you'll be able to play them in the same time frame. CDs are said to have very short lifes and PS1s, well we all know it's a miracle if any Sony prodect works perfectly for 5 years.

Eveything dies, XB Live is just another way to keep these games alive, until the system itself dies out and something else takes over.

Cds do have short life spans (shorter than cartridges I believe), but I have FFVII on the computer and have no problem burning a backup to preserve the best game ever. I just wish I knew how to burn PS1 games. I'm worried that eventually all of my games will become unreadable (chrono cross, Castlevania, final fantasy vii, viii, and xi, etc.)

With the announcement that SotN as well as Rondo of Blood are hitting the PSP on one UMD, I'm going to be passing on SotN for the 360 now.

Kind of stupid for Konami to announce this BEFORE it hits XBLA... I wonder how many people will just wait on this now?

[quote name='Roufuss']With the announcement that SotN as well as Rondo of Blood are hitting the PSP on one UMD, I'm going to be passing on SotN for the 360 now.

Kind of stupid for Konami to announce this BEFORE it hits XBLA... I wonder how many people will just wait on this now?[/QUOTE]

Sweet.

I might...actually play my PSP one day.

[quote name='Strell']Sweet.

I might...actually play my PSP one day.[/QUOTE]

This announcement is the thing that just stopped me from selling mine.

I've wanted Rondo of Blood for years.

[quote name='Roufuss']With the announcement that SotN as well as Rondo of Blood are hitting the PSP on one UMD, I'm going to be passing on SotN for the 360 now.

Kind of stupid for Konami to announce this BEFORE it hits XBLA... I wonder how many people will just wait on this now?[/QUOTE]

Roufuss they could redeem themselves if they added all the extra stuff the Saturn version had.

Depends on the price. If Konami decides to release SotN for a magical $5.00 price point, I'd buy it on there.

However, its $20 or more..you'd be stupid to.

There is a program called Alcohol 120% that will rip PS games and you can burn them to disc. The only problem is that you need to mod your PS1 to play them. Luckily I have a mooded PS1.

[quote name='tayaf69']Cds do have short life spans (shorter than cartridges I believe), but I have FFVII on the computer and have no problem burning a backup to preserve the best game ever. I just wish I knew how to burn PS1 games. I'm worried that eventually all of my games will become unreadable (chrono cross, Castlevania, final fantasy vii, viii, and xi, etc.)[/quote]

[quote name='terribledeli']Depends on the price. If Konami decides to release SotN for a magical $5.00 price point, I'd buy it on there.

However, its $20 or more..you'd be stupid to.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yea, 400 points, I wouldn't mind buying it at all... but cmon, it definitely won't be 400 ;)

I'm thinking 1200, easily. Really wish they'd drop the price on us already... maybe this new announcement of the PSP game will force MS to lower the price.

[quote name='Roufuss']Haha, yea, 400 points, I wouldn't mind buying it at all... but cmon, it definitely won't be 400 ;)

I'm thinking 1200, easily. Really wish they'd drop the price on us already... maybe this new announcement of the PSP game will force MS to lower the price.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I figure the price point may not be as high as we're expecting. This won't encourage PSP system sales, but it'll certain cause some doubt in the 360 owners that also have a PSP.

I doubt they see any conflict b/t the 360 and PSP. most people would rather have the 360 version since they can play it in HD and Widescreen, imo.

I'm a whore, so I'll buy it day 1 at almost any price point. I'm one of those psychos who bought Lumines and all the extra packs on day 1 as well ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']And with CDs and PSOnes, there's certainly no guarantee that you'll be able to play them in the same time frame. CDs are said to have very short lifes[/quote]

Huh? Said by whom? They should last indefinitely unless you break them.

and PS1s, well we all know it's a miracle if any Sony prodect works perfectly for 5 years.

Sony is one of the most reliable brands on the market (along with Toshiba). You'd expect their stuff to outlast most anyone else. Besides which, Sony's serious about backwards compatibility, meaning for at least the next 5-10 years you'll be able to buy a brand new system that will run Playstation 1 Symphony of the Night.

[quote name='tayaf69']Cds do have short life spans (shorter than cartridges I believe), but I have FFVII on the computer and have no problem burning a backup to preserve the best game ever. I just wish I knew how to burn PS1 games. I'm worried that eventually all of my games will become unreadable (chrono cross, Castlevania, final fantasy vii, viii, and xi, etc.)[/QUOTE]

CDs will last longer than cartridges, just because older cartridges used battery backups that eventually fail.

I'm not sure where this "CDs die" thing came from, but it's bogus.

It's your BACKUP of a game that *might* degrade over time, not a regular CD.

Now there's officially no excuse to settle for a DRMed 360 version. The 360 version is the 'tard pack of Symphony of the Nights ;)

[quote name='Wolfpup']Now there's officially no excuse to settle for a DRMed 360 version. The 360 version is the 'tard pack of Symphony of the Nights ;)[/QUOTE]There is plenty of good reason to "settle" for a DRMed 360 version. I definitely understand the misgivings about electronic distribution; believe me, I've never been crazy about the idea. But so far this trend has resulted in two very pleasant side effects: a mini-revival of 2D console games, and the long-awaited return of my beloved Sam & Max franchise. I'd love to have all this without the DRM, but if that's what it takes to bring these changes about then I can live with it.

The other obvious point is that not everyone has or wants a PSP. And while a large portion of 360 owners probably do own a PS2 or PS1, it's entirely feasible that they'd rather download SOTN for their shiny new system, instead of tracking down the original CD. What would they really be missing out on? SOTN isn't really the kind of game you bring over your friend's house to play anyway (I figure that is more the realm of multiplayer gaming).

I'm totally with you on the "dying CD" thing though... I have no clue where that idea came from. I've never had any problem with an old CD - and I'm talking like early 80's stuff, like as old as a CD can possibly get. Other than obvious phsyical damage, reading from an old CD has never been a problem. So unless there's some cassette version of SOTN that I don't know about, that whole argument is pretty senseless.

[quote name='BustaUppa'] So unless there's some cassette version of SOTN that I don't know about, that whole argument is pretty senseless.[/QUOTE]
That's the one with Dracula's "Miserable Little Pile of Secrets" remix on the B side.

Guess it'll be emulator a friend's PSP for me in regards to Rondo of Blood. I'm really quite shocked that there is a game on PSP I would actually want to play now - that system offers absolutely nothing to me.

As far as SOTN specifically, it'll look better on a big screen with a good sound system. I'll play the 360 version over the PSP version. Heck, maybe if it sells well on the 360 (and I assume it will), they'll bring Rondo over eventually as well.

Still, that's a hell of a good "bonus" for the PSP version of Rondo. It's like eating a good hamburger, and then getting steak for dessert.

Sony is one of the most reliable brands on the market (along with Toshiba). You'd expect their stuff to outlast most anyone else.

Proof? I'm having visions of fields of exploding batters, with mountains in the distance built on computer problems due to their hush-hush DRM, and the spectre of PS1 and PS2 hardware problems looming overhead, all against a backdrop of clouded, unevenly backlit LCD screens. Rendered in glorious 480p, of course.

So yeah, you might be right. It might LAST....if you get it to work right in the first place.

Very few Sony products I've purchased (stuff ranging from an large HDTV all the way back to a Walkman) significanlty outperformed significantly cheaper items with near identical feature sets. You pay for the name, and that's pretty much what you get.

The PSP version does nothing for me. Even if the Arcade version is $20, I have no PSP and zero interest in any other game besides this new castlevania pack. Besides that, who wants to bugger with the PSP load times, controls, and battery life, especially if you don't already own one. (which i'm guessing is the case for most 360 owners)

I want SOTN 360 for achievements and convenience. Whoever said that the 360 Castlevania was the tard version needs to get his fanboy head out of his ass. Your thread was basically sucking Sony dick the whole time, so why don't you just do us all a favor and play in traffic until you can get rid of your bias.

I think KaneRobot provided just about all the evidence it takes to shoot down your bias, but like most Sony apologists, you'll find some way to explain it away and ignore the facts. Every company is imperfect, every company fucks up.

On the topic of CDs wearing out, I'm pretty sure most CDs have a life of 15-20 years. Plastic isn't the most durable and long lasting material for holding it's composition, you know. I thought I had remembered hearing that some people were having SegaCD games deteriorate and go bad already. I lack the time right now to do the proper research, though.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Guess it'll be emulator a friend's PSP for me in regards to Rondo of Blood. I'm really quite shocked that there is a game on PSP I would actually want to play now - that system offers absolutely nothing to me.[/quote]

You've got extremely limited interest in a lot of genres then. The PSP has a very strong library. Probably stronger than the PS2 or 1 did at this point.

Proof? I'm having visions of fields of exploding batters, with mountains in the distance built on computer problems due to their hush-hush DRM, and the spectre of PS1 and PS2 hardware problems looming overhead, all against a backdrop of clouded, unevenly backlit LCD screens. Rendered in glorious 480p, of course.

Consumer Reports.

Very few Sony products I've purchased (stuff ranging from an large HDTV all the way back to a Walkman) significanlty outperformed significantly cheaper items with near identical feature sets. You pay for the name, and that's pretty much what you get.

That's never been my experience, and statistically it's not right either (again, Consumer Reports). Generally you get what you pay for, though obviously there are exceptions and limits. From TVs to computer products, generally off-brand stuff is junk, or at least a lot iffier.

[quote name='jer7583']The PSP version does nothing for me. Even if the Arcade version is $20, I have no PSP and zero interest in any other game besides this new castlevania pack. Besides that, who wants to bugger with the PSP load times, controls, and battery life, especially if you don't already own one. (which i'm guessing is the case for most 360 owners)[/quote]

This is a totally bizaro-world comment. Load times? What load times? Controls? Hello? The 360 has the worst d-pad of any system in memory. The PSP version will control better by default.

I want SOTN 360 for achievements and convenience. Whoever said that the 360 Castlevania was the tard version needs to get his fanboy head out of his ass.

I'm a fanboi because I won't take it up the ass with DRM? I will not support games that I don't actually own, that I have to phone in to a service to use (and that will become worthless if the service is down, or discontinued, or my account is screwed up, or...)

YOU are biased if you'd rather spend money on a DRMed game you don't really own over an actual physical copy (that as a side benefit gets you another game with it, and better controls).

How you can come up with my being a Sony fanboi because I won't stand for that is beyond me.

On the topic of CDs wearing out, I'm pretty sure most CDs have a life of 15-20 years. Plastic isn't the most durable and long lasting material for holding it's composition, you know. I thought I had remembered hearing that some people were having SegaCD games deteriorate and go bad already. I lack the time right now to do the proper research, though.

And again, bogus. If they're stored correctly, there's not much there to age. Plastic doesn't really biodegrade, which isn't a good thing in general, but is for this.

It's CD-Rs that can age. If people are having games break down like that...I'd wonder if they've stolen them.

No, the PSP's d-pad is fucking terrible. Even worse than what the 360 has. It'll still be fine for Castlevania though... so that's something.

[quote name='Chacrana']No, the PSP's d-pad is fucking terrible. Even worse than what the 360 has. It'll still be fine for Castlevania though... so that's something.[/QUOTE]

How do you say that? The 360's pad is incredibly unresponsive, and many of them don't "fit" together quite right, so some directions don't work as well as others.

Check out my "360-SP" thread for more people saying the same thing. Very few people defend that pad...

and it's weird, because Microsoft's earlier pads had GREAT d-pads.

[quote name='Wolfpup']YOU are biased if you'd rather spend money on a DRMed game you don't really own over an actual physical copy (that as a side benefit gets you another game with it, and better controls).[/QUOTE]DRM sucks, but it's perfectly logical to prefer a home console version over a portable version. If that PSP version was being released on PStwo instead, then your argument might hold some water. And we could get into a nice discussion over people becoming slaves to their GamerScore, and gameplay control vs. processing power, and everything would be a big mess. But, in reality, it's much simpler than that. One is for console, one is for a portable, so they will both be serving very specific, different needs. It's really apples to oranges at this point.

[quote name='BustaUppa']DRM sucks, but it's perfectly logical to prefer a home console version over a portable version. If that PSP version was being released on PStwo instead, then your argument might hold some water. And we could get into a nice discussion over people becoming slaves to their GamerScore, and gameplay control vs. processing power, and everything would be a big mess. But, in reality, it's much simpler than that. One is for console, one is for a portable, so they will both be serving very specific, different needs. It's really apples to oranges at this point.[/QUOTE]

They're both for game systems. I buy games I want, not based on what platform they're on (though all things being equal I'd rather have a portable version of a game if it's just as good).

Regardless, even if I preferred "big" systems, I'd still get it on a platform where it's not tied to a system and online service.

Gamers should be boycotting all three system's stores until they offer semi-reasonable DRM (at least as good as what Apple's doing). What's they offer now is outrageous.

[quote name='Wolfpup']How do you say that? The 360's pad is incredibly unresponsive, and many of them don't "fit" together quite right, so some directions don't work as well as others.

Check out my "360-SP" thread for more people saying the same thing. Very few people defend that pad...

and it's weird, because Microsoft's earlier pads had GREAT d-pads.[/QUOTE]

Well, the PSP's d-pad is useless because it's too flat to make hitting diagonals a possibility. You might as well not even try. The 360's d-pad isn't great, but MS' is moving in the right direction considering how bad that the original Xbox controller's d-pad was... hell, MS has struggled with offering a decent d-pad since they released the Sidewinder gamepad back in 1995 or 1996.

[quote name='pete5883']Allegedly, the Castlevania game being revealed next month cover what happened in 1999. And if you've played AoS or DoS, you know what happened in 1999.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I could think of is the Dreamcast was born. :)

1999 is when Julius Belmont apparently killed Dracula and sealed the castle once for and all.

It gets talked about in almost every recent Castlevania game, and it's the only major CV event to not have its own game.

[quote name='Roufuss']1999 is when Julius Belmont apparently killed Dracula and sealed the castle once for and all.

It gets talked about in almost every recent Castlevania game, and it's the only major CV event to not have its own game.[/QUOTE]

ah fuck! I had no idea that a belmont killed dracula. that's major spoilers man. ;)

[quote name='Apossum']ah fuck! I had no idea that a belmont killed dracula. that's major spoilers man. ;)[/quote]

Its kinda gone over in DoS if you've played it...

But Julius actually kills Dracula FOR GOOD- as in, no more resurrections. Of course, then Soma inherits the power.

[quote name='Wolfpup']You've got extremely limited interest in a lot of genres then. The PSP has a very strong library. Probably stronger than the PS2 or 1 did at this point.[/QUOTE]

The PSP is not better than the PS2. There's just no way.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Its kinda gone over in DoS if you've played it...[/QUOTE]

I was just joking..you know, cause that's the story for every castlevania game, besides some of the newer ones.

bread's done
Back