XBLA - Doritos Dash Of Destruction - 0pts

[quote name='KingBroly']When I originally played it I thought it was impossible to win those stages, but I caved and looked at how to play it and I found out there was a Dash button.[/QUOTE]

yeah, me too. level 4 was the only one that gave me any problem. I didn't know there was a dash button and once I found that, level 4 became much easier

Did not expect much from the game, but was surprised how much fun I had. Would have been nice to have online multiplayer instead of just local multiplayer. Great game!

Wasn't that bad. Took me several days to figure out the multiplayer was local only, I just sat at that screen for 20 minutes messing with the options trying to find people online.

This game is light years ahead of that other FREE arcade car game (Yaris I think?)

Great Fun

Went through both Campains within 15 minutes each, 200 GameScore, so Im happy :)

Game was kinda lame, but it was free so I can't complain. Plus it was an easy 190 cheese mints.

VERY cool promotional idea by Dorito's, though. Made me crave a bag of those delish triangle treats.

[quote name='menikmati']Anyone want to help me boost the "Extinction Event" achievement? I can't get an opponent for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

It's local multiplayer, not online. Turn on another controller, sign in to another profile, and win.

[quote name='neverletthem']It's local multiplayer, not online. Turn on another controller, sign in to another profile, and win.[/quote]

Oh okay, I'm an idiot and didn't see that.

200 cheesemints ftwwwww.

the last T-rex level was a pain. The AI always seemed to get the trucks before me. After 5 tries or so I decided to just spawn camp since I noticed the trucks always respawned at the same spot.

Easiest 200 pts ever, with the exception of the last T-rex lvl of course.

Got 180/200 in 30 min. myself. Too bad it's not online. Given that, it's EASILY the best *free* game out there. I'm still vomiting over Yaris...

The car levels were the easiest in my opinion, the T-Rex levels were hard. At least when there was second T-Rex. 200/200 gs points, not to hard, kind of fun to.

man, i got 180 quickly, but that last TRex level was a toughie for me. i got it after like 10 tries, but it was frustrating when everyone was like, "its an easy 200" and it was obvious that the computer was cheating. but i got my 200, and i am calm now. woo saah.

[quote name='wowimsocute']man, i got 180 quickly, but that last TRex level was a toughie for me. i got it after like 10 tries, but it was frustrating when everyone was like, "its an easy 200" and it was obvious that the computer was cheating. but i got my 200, and i am calm now. woo saah.[/quote]
I'm a bit surprised in hearing how many people are having trouble honestly. When I played it I never lost a single level. I beat each level in one try in a sitting. I'm really not seeing how it was all that hard to be honest.

[quote name='wowimsocute']man, i got 180 quickly, but that last TRex level was a toughie for me. i got it after like 10 tries, but it was frustrating when everyone was like, "its an easy 200" and it was obvious that the computer was cheating. but i got my 200, and i am calm now. woo saah.[/QUOTE]

Bumping old thread to say that I also just about lost it with the last dino level. Not very fun. But I did like the car/truck side of the game. Good stuff. I wish there were more of those levels, or online multiplayer.

MjC

This game was decent, but it's dead to me now that I'm done with campaign. It's a little silly that they only have local multiplayer. Hopefully this will get patched in the future. Local multiplayer is fine and everything, but by the same token I can't imagine calling up my friends and asking them to come over to play "Doritos"

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Wasn't that bad. Took me several days to figure out the multiplayer was local only, I just sat at that screen for 20 minutes messing with the options trying to find people online.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see this! I might have done exactly the same thing.

Just blew through the game and was highly amused. I had a blast simply storming through buildings. I was amazed at how quickly the achievement points rained down.

Pretty sure my fiance will get a kick out of this. I'll have to have him play it, then we'll try the multiplayer.

Probably the bets free arcade game ever. I did get Undertow for free and that held my attention longer, but that was only free for a few days.

Since my 360 isnt reading discs, i tried this again to get the rest of the achievements. I only need to beat level 5 and 6 as the t-rex, but i still couldnt beat them. This game is a pile of trash. The CPU doesnt give you a chance to get the cars. Its hard to even get to them before the CPU does. Its very frustrating.

Yeah, the T-rex levels were harder in my opinion and I remember having to repeat one or two of them.

For multiplayer, after I saw it had to be local multiplayer and not online, does the 2nd controller need their own profile? Because I was messing with it last night and couldn't seem to get it to work.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Since my 360 isnt reading discs, i tried this again to get the rest of the achievements. I only need to beat level 5 and 6 as the t-rex, but i still couldnt beat them. This game is a pile of trash. The CPU doesnt give you a chance to get the cars. Its hard to even get to them before the CPU does. Its very frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my fiance got pretty frustrated with it. I just had to keep dashing dashing dashing. I was pretty amused by the mechanics and the building-smashing for the half hour or so it took to get all the achievements.

Decided to do the multiplayer trick where I simply turned on a second remote with another profile, just to get the final cheesemint. This game's done.

[quote name='JStryke']For multiplayer, after I saw it had to be local multiplayer and not online, does the 2nd controller need their own profile? Because I was messing with it last night and couldn't seem to get it to work.[/QUOTE]

Yep. You'll have to sign on with another profile on the second controller.

bread's done
Back