XBLA - Geometry Wars 2 - 800pts

[quote name='javeryh']I play all the time. I'm not that good at it though. My best score in Pacifism is only around 80,000,000 and I don't even have either of the sequence achievements. I'm really close on the first one though.[/quote]

The video that I posted at the top of the last page shows some pretty useful tips for beating some of the sequence stages.

Well, you've got me beat in pacifism then because my high score is only 60 million there. That mode frustrates me more than anything, haha. It feels good to get a good run though.

Finally got this game and love it! I completely suck. If anyone else here sucks, and your the kind of player who always finishes bottom three in a Call of Duty game add me. DROPPIN LOADZ

anyone still play this? I really want to pad more people on my friends list for pacifism since I play that almost daily. My best score is 600 million. Shoot me a message here so I can remove someone to add you.

Just got this about a month ago and been playing the shit outa it. Sooooo good. Anyone hear anything about a geo wars 3?? My high scores are are as follows (approximately)

deadline: 10 million
king: 2 million
evolved: 28 million
pacifism: 90 million
waves: 3 million
sequence: 98 million

How do these stack up with you guys??

if you wanna add me on XBL go for it, gt:elsnow77

Haven't played it in awhile but I still go back to it.

Off hand the only scores I remember are:

Deadline 24 million
Evolved 64 million (maybe higher)
Waves 9 million +

I was really good at the first game that's why my deadline and evolved scores are up there. I am still top 1500 on the first game

I sucked at the first one(never got 500,000), but I have scored at least a million on all modes in Geo Wars 2. haha. hella fun though

bread's done
Back