XBLA Sales| CLOSED THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
THREAD HAS MOVED TO HERE.

Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This include the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you doesn't see anything listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

11/8 - Legendary Warriors

XBLA:
-Deadliest Warrior: The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Scott Pilgrim The Game - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic - Quick Look
-Shinobi - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic

-Deadliest Warrior Samurai Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Scott Pilgrim Guitar (Prop) - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off

Family Gold Pack Deal:

Misc Sales:

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Abeja']Yep there was a huge E3 sale last year.

Probably gonna be the first time Torchlight goes on sale as well, especially with Torchlight 2 coming in the next month or so.[/QUOTE]

Hate to keep crushing dreams, including my own, but Runic Games has stated several times that a XBLA version of Torchlight 2 is not currently being made and there are "no current plans" for one although they would "like to" do so in the future. They are making Torchlight 2 for PC and then, once released, they may (I would say likely) start work on an XBLA version. Don't expect it this summer.

Not enough time to search the thread for the Xbox Rewards thread, but apparently the 10 rebate points that I should have earned in May (or really, April) never showed up. So now I'll always have an weird number of points :/

[quote name='Skoad']Not enough time to search the thread for the Xbox Rewards thread, but apparently the 10 rebate points that I should have earned in May (or really, April) never showed up. So now I'll always have an weird number of points :/[/QUOTE]

you should contact [email protected] and explain the problem to receive your points

I really hope to finally see some pinball fx 2 tables on sale if they do a E3 sale. This is the one thing that I keep coming so close to purchasing without a sale but I keep telling myself that since it was part of that players vote for the DOTW thing that it will eventually have a sale.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Now I'm super excited/hopeful for a big sale next week. Getting my hopes up...[/QUOTE]

hahah I need to go to bed. I was looking at the link and thinking god this sale sucks..... then realized it was last years LOL

Damn it...a potential E3 sale really screws me up...I'm already planning on picking up the MK Costumes and Fatalities, and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. The two of those together are 20 bucks, if I'm not mistaken. An E3 sale would really kill my wallet...

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Damn it...a potential E3 sale really screws me up...I'm already planning on picking up the MK Costumes and Fatalities, and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. The two of those together are 20 bucks, if I'm not mistaken. An E3 sale would really kill my wallet...[/QUOTE]

That's why I like to stock up on points. I've got now 17k saved up thanks to the recent Buy.com eBay sale.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Hate to keep crushing dreams, including my own, but Runic Games has stated several times that a XBLA version of Torchlight 2 is not currently being made and there are "no current plans" for one although they would "like to" do so in the future. They are making Torchlight 2 for PC and then, once released, they may (I would say likely) start work on an XBLA version. Don't expect it this summer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, even if they did a T2 XBLA then it would be later anyways. Im gonna get it for PC too. I just think it would be good Marketing to put it on sale to get that last bit of revenue before T2 ships (which is July I believe). It just seems like a good time.

I no that when T2 drops, I wont buy the XBLA of one, but if they do it coming up, then I may bite. Ill pay the difference to play co-op. Thats one of the reasons why some of my friends havent bought it.

Same with Marvel Pinball, if it goes on sale for 400 Ill probably get the Fantastic Four table along with it.

As well as Beyond Good and Evil HD......

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Heck yes, I'd buy all the Beatles DLC if they were on sale. Does anyone know if these have ever been on sale at all?[/QUOTE]
It is very unlikely.

[quote name='vamn']
I've also been staring angrily at the potential export code on the back of the booklet. I'm waiting for the Beatles to get their shit together and realize the absolute folly of not making the tracks exportable.[/QUOTE]

Folly? Nobody will be going without because the tracks are not exportable. It is a conscious decision to keep the Beatles separate and elevated over other artists and bands. It is, in a sense, foregoing the cash grab in order to respect the brand.

In any case, switching discs burns calories.

Looking forward to hopefully getting some good E3 sales like last year and there are still the price drops for June to appear which will probably be the week after. Get your MS points ready!

[quote name='DarkZion']Got the Avenged Sevenfold and Ozzy packs.

Yeah, I'm one of the few people on CAG who still plays Rock Band on a weekly basis.[/QUOTE]
I still love me some Rock Band (came to the party late), but the Ozzy pack is just so heavy on, like, new Ozzy.

Been waiting for Torchlight to go on sale so I hope it does this week! I'm 60msp short right now so waiting for either my 600msp from my renewal deal or my 230 reward points...hopefully it'll just go on sale and I can use any extra points towards other stuff.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']That sale bums me out, because I have all but 1 of those titles.

Might as well get it.[/QUOTE]

If you mean the sale on the Joystiq link, that was last year's E3 sale.

[quote name='DarkZion']Got the Avenged Sevenfold and Ozzy packs.

Yeah, I'm one of the few people on CAG who still plays Rock Band on a weekly basis.[/QUOTE]

I play rockband almost all the time, I love it! I won a ozzy 8pack from twitter last week. I am one of the few who are happy for this sale.

[quote name='mokmoof']I still love me some Rock Band (came to the party late), but the Ozzy pack is just so heavy on, like, new Ozzy.[/QUOTE]
I like new Ozzy. I mean, it's nowhere near being as good as old Ozzy, but it's still better than a lot of music nowadays.

[quote name='mattBLiTZ']No word on any XBLA stuff this week? They wouldn't do two weeks in a row without a new game would they!?[/QUOTE]

Wait until after the keynote today.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']The last Magic DLC needs to go on sale this week before the new version comes out.[/QUOTE]

Has any of the magic dlc been on sale? I've been patientiently waiting for it.

[quote name='Exu']If you mean the sale on the Joystiq link, that was last year's E3 sale.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see I'm not the only one that made that mistake lol. Here's to hoping this year is a good sale.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Has any of the magic dlc been on sale? I've been patientiently waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

I believe both of the first 2 have been 50% off at some point..or was it 33%? Can't remember, but that's because I bought them full price :\

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I believe both of the first 2 have been 50% off at some point..or was it 33%? Can't remember, but that's because I bought them full price :\[/QUOTE]

The game has been marked down 50% twice, but I don't think the DLC ever has. If so, I would have probably purchased them.

damn, I haven't heard of any of those games (except Fruit Ninja and Toy Soldiers) for the Summer of Arcade..kinda bummed out its not going to be more epic like past years :cry:

[quote name='token2k6']damn, I haven't heard of any of those games (except Fruit Ninja and Toy Soldiers) for the Summer of Arcade..kinda bummed out its not going to be more epic like past years :cry:[/QUOTE]

Check out Bastion and From Dust. Those are two huge titles coming. I can't wait for Bastion.

Wow why would they include a Kinect game with the SoA when they usually give bonus points for buying all the titles...

C'mon though, announce this weeks sales/dlc already!!! Really really want Torchlight to go on sale but I also need to know if I need to trade in a couple more 360 games in order to buy some more MSP.

[quote name='JKSonic']Been waiting for Torchlight to go on sale so I hope it does this week! I'm 60msp short right now so waiting for either my 600msp from my renewal deal or my 230 reward points...hopefully it'll just go on sale and I can use any extra points towards other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I hope not, I just bought it on the 27th because I was tired of waiting for it to go on sale. Well, even if it does it was totally worth the full price. Excellent Diablo clone.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Crap, I hope not, I just bought it on the 27th because I was tired of waiting for it to go on sale. Well, even if it does it was totally worth the full price. Excellent Diablo clone.[/QUOTE]

If you waited that long you might as well have bought it day 1 if you wanted. The game has only been out a few months so I wouldn't expect a sale just yet.

It might be a little soon for the spring arcade games to go on sale, but I still hope they do. The only one I got day 1 was Full House Poker but I'd really like to snag Torchlight, Hard Corps and Beyond Good & Evil if they were to get discounted.

This week on XBLA we get... nothing again.

I wish Microsoft would focus on stuff that matters rather than...

kinect.gif

[quote name='token2k6']damn, I haven't heard of any of those games (except Fruit Ninja and Toy Soldiers) for the Summer of Arcade..kinda bummed out its not going to be more epic like past years :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting YEARS for ITSP--it's going to rock. Metroidvania + ships + amazing art style and music. I think the Summer of Arcade looks awesome this year, easily as strong in my mind as previous years.

[quote name='Kaltic']I didn't know making money didn't matter...[/QUOTE]
Well with the deals we've had lately, looks like it doesn't. :p
Anyway I thought games mattered but hey apparently I was wrong.

[quote name='Exu']Well with the deals we've had lately, looks like it doesn't. :p
Anyway I thought games mattered but hey apparently I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that is why they are getting those games out for Kinect.

Deals and releasing stuff is important for XBLA but think about this. Somehow Games on Demand games are actually selling so how important are the deals really?

EDIT: Important for Microsoft... Because obviously us cheapasses need our deals.

[quote name='Exu']This week on XBLA we get... nothing again.

I wish Microsoft would focus on stuff that matters rather than...

kinect.gif
[/QUOTE]

Does this mean no deal of the week either? Or just no new games?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Does this mean no deal of the week either? Or just no new games?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping just no new games...they better have some deals!

I thought they usually went up on Mondays. Very confused here.

Microsoft making money doesn't matter to me. What does matter to me is releasing more real games as opposed to shit for what strikes me as far and away the worst control option in the history of videogames.

[quote name='Halo05']I thought they usually went up on Mondays. Very confused here.

Microsoft making money doesn't matter to me. What does matter to me is releasing more real games as opposed to shit for what strikes me as far and away the worst control option in the history of videogames.[/QUOTE]

Used to be Mondays but now they DotW changes on Tuesdays.

[quote name='dashrendar']Used to be Mondays but now they DotW changes on Tuesdays.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it changes on Tuesdays but it's usually known Mondays or even before sometimes.

Damn, Microsoft is just a giant bundle of disappointment lately. I'm assuming we aren't getting some massive E3 sale like last year since nothing has been announced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back