Rayman Raving Rabbids - $19.99 | Review(s): IGN

Lego Star Wars - $18.99 | Review(s): IGN

King Kong - $19.99

College Hoops 2k6 - $14.99 | Review(s): IGN

NCAA March Madness 07 - $14.99 | Review(s): IGN

R* Table Tennis - $18.99 | Review(s): IGN

PGR3 - $18.99 | Review(s): IGN

Bullet Witch!

nice thread OP... and Just Cause has been bouncing back and fourth between $14.99 and $29.99 for months. I got it a few weeks back for $14.99, but it was the third time (i know of) that it had dropped to that price...

[quote name='Kendal']How horrible is Superman Returns?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing... I played the demo a while back and it didn't seem all that bad.

Superman Returns is all right, especially if you're a fan of super heroes and comics. The best part of the game is flying around, which obviously gets old fast. Everything else about it is pretty blah. I had a hard time recommending it to anyone for a long time, but for $10, it's worth taking a shot.

[quote name='Rocko']I was thinking the same thing... I played the demo a while back and it didn't seem all that bad.[/quote]The mechanics of flying around Metropolis are pretty solid in much the same way Spider-Man's web-swinging is fun in those games. However, as it was with Spider-Man 2, the missions in Superman get quite tedious. I wasn't able to get through the whole game myself. The combat boils down to a really dull button-masher.

[quote name='Kendal']How horrible is Superman Returns?[/quote]

I think it's worth $10, I quite enjoyed playing through it and I paid $20. It's an easy 1000 points to if you're that way inclined

[quote name='benjamouth']I think it's worth $10, I quite enjoyed playing through it and I paid $20. It's an easy 1000 points to if you're that way inclined[/QUOTE]

Well outside of finding all the damn cats ;)

I think I may get just cause if anything else, but that's it. I think they priced dropped some of the good games with the one's they have to unload, then sell a limited stock of the good ones in an attempt to sell off all the rest of these horrible games. Not that they are all bad, but a vast majority is. However you might be able to find a dusty gem that'll suit you.

[quote name='darkchaostitan']I think I may get just cause if anything else, but that's it. I think they priced dropped some of the good games with the one's they have to unload, then sell a limited stock of the good ones in an attempt to sell off all the rest of these horrible games. Not that they are all bad, but a vast majority is. However you might be able to find a dusty gem that'll suit you.[/quote]

Definitely get Just Cause. I got it a month or so ago when it was at $14.99 on Amazon and I liked it a lot. Really easy to get all 1000 achievements too. :applause:

Good to see some people jumping on Superman at this price. Like I and others have said, flying around is done right. Unfortunately, that's about it. For a truly geeked-out moment, blast John Williams' score on your comp or stereo and just fly around, ignoring the boring missions.

Also, how is WarTech? I picked up a copy at CC today for the same price. I know nothing about it, but for $10, its box looked cool enough to warranty a risk.

You're killing me smalls... :fridge:

How the hell am I supposed to get my car when you keep throwing deals like this at me :wall:

For anyone wondering, if you are a comic-book fan at all, then Superman is defiantly worth it. I honestly hate Superman, but I had fun just flying around, and killing citizens as Superman.

In-fact, playing as Bizarro is when I actually helped people out, and just destoryed Metropolis with Superman.. freezing cars, throwing them at people, killing people with heat vision, setting things on fire, throwing people into the ocean (it is possible, you just have to get past the dropping / flying barrier), flying people onto the top of buildings and then flying away, playing catch the car, blowing people into the ocean, hitting people with giant stop signs, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

The story itself isn't that great, and if you don't just fly around and have fun, as opposed to-doing missions and missions only, you'll get bored very easily. The story is one of those things, where it just drags on and on, and it's fine for the first hour or so, but after three hours or more, you get sick of all the repetitiveness that is the games story-mode (basially, you fight the same creatures 2 - 12 times, then fight a boss).

As for everything else though, it is a very fun game, and the races and Bizarro destruction missions are also fun, albeit the last Bizarro mission is near-impossible, and finding the 100 cats is worse then finding the 500 Agility Orbs and 200 Hidden Orbs combined in Crackdown.

Joke post? Superman Returns is AWFUL. True to the comic, Superman faces off against a GIANT TORNADO boss. Right? WRONG.

Avoid, even at $10.

ok, odd request. I am looking for pretty much ALL of those games, except these:

xbox live unplugged
kameo
perfect dark
wartech
popcap
pimp my ride(guessing this is horrible)
bionicle
sonic
nhl 07
tiger woods 06

if anyone has them, or can get them, please lmk and lmk what prices

[quote name='theeipi']As a launch title still available new, PDZ LE redefines the term Limited Edition.[/quote]

Followed closely by the Halo 3 Legendary Edition, which apparently just flew off the shelves.

[quote name='abhinav']Hmmm might get unplugged, $18 for a free month of XBL and all those arcade games is hard to pass up.[/quote]

If you have a Sears, KMart, or Toys R Us close by, you might able to find Unplugged for $5 or less.

That's one of the worst lineups I've seen in awhile.

The prices are right but the games aren't.

Some things aren't worth it even if they are free. :p (waiting to get hammered by internets.)

I have heard a lot of good things about EDF.

That's about the only game I am interested in. May be picking it up soon.

[quote name='Knoxximus']Earth Defence Force FTW!! Seriously, the local co-op is teh sex.....worth the price of admission ALONE.[/quote]

Only thing that could've made the game better would've been multiplayer online co-op. Killing bugs with 7 other people would've been the shiznit.

[quote name='Knoxximus']Earth Defence Force FTW!! Seriously, the local co-op is teh sex.....worth the price of admission ALONE.[/quote]

Hmmm, that's good enough for me. In for one. Thanks!

Bit on Superman Returns as well. The demo didn't seem TOO bad and for 10 bones it could be worse. Hell I spent $10 for damn Vampire Rain from Gamefly.

Besides , I needed something to put me over for the SSS after I picked up My Spanish Coach for the DotD.

getting EDF, for that price. I already beat the game once with my friend, but I can't say no to giant ants.

I know I want Bullet Witch despite the reviews as It reads fun for the few hours it lasts.
Just not willing to pay more then $10 for it.

Oh, and EDF is amazing. Me and the wife co-oped that for a lot of laughs.

Grabbed the Superman Returns for 9.99 I'm just a fan of awful Superman games!! (I kinda liked the demo so who knows, 9 bux is worth it vs. $6 to $7 to just rent.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I know I want Bullet Witch despite the reviews as It reads fun for the few hours it lasts.
Just not willing to pay more then $10 for it.

Oh, and EDF is amazing. Me and the wife co-oped that for a lot of laughs.[/quote]

I loved Bullet Witch.

[quote name='whitedeath']how is uefl soccer for 9.99\?[/quote]Incredibly addictive. The game on the pitch is far improved from past FIFAs. It's the card collecting aspect that'll have you playing this over and over, though.

[quote name='callmesteam']Bullet Witch!

nice thread OP... and Just Cause has been bouncing back and fourth between $14.99 and $29.99 for months. I got it a few weeks back for $14.99, but it was the third time (i know of) that it had dropped to that price...[/quote]

Bullet Witch is the worst game I've ever played. It has a lot of potential, but it was short and boring.

bread's done
Back