XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

EdRyder will be putting another Borderlands disk in the mix. He will be starting with "FRAUD_WHATS_THAT" since "evildeadjedi" has a disk already coming to him.

Thanks EdRyder!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']box full of gamer pics/etc on it's way to psionicjinx! sorry for the delay.

Not that I want to cut in line but I was going to add fallout dlc disc to borderlands list. So I was thinking that if I somehow got bumped up, more people could get operation anchorage & the pitt? What do you guys think? Either before evildeadjedi or kill3r, or however wants this extra, dlc some may already have the add-ons for Fallout 3?[/QUOTE]

If "xXLeadFarmerXx" does not mind you jumping in front of him that is fine with me but YOU will need to PM him and explain to him why you want to cut in line. Then he will have to PM me and give his permission.

[quote name='dmzauk']If "xXLeadFarmerXx" does not mind you jumping in front of him that is fine with me but YOU will need to PM him and explain to him why you want to cut in line. Then he will have to PM me and give his permission.[/QUOTE]

Hey dmzauk, FRAUD can cut infront of me. I don't mind at all, as long as the Fallout disc comes along.

[quote name='dmzauk']EdRyder will be putting another Borderlands disk in the mix. He will be starting with "kill3r" since "evildeadjedi" has a disk already coming to him.

Thanks EdRyder![/QUOTE]

Can I make a request, Can you start it with someone else? I want in on the Fallout disc FRAUD is bundling with the BDL theme.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Can I make a request, Can you start it with someone else? I want in on the Fallout disc FRAUD is bundling with the BDL theme.[/QUOTE]

@KiLL3r - "FRAUD_WHATS_THAT" will be jumping in front of you on the list and you will come after him.

@"FRAUD_WHATS_THAT" - You should hear from "EdRyder" to get your address

[quote name='EdRyder']^ Edit: Fight Night Round 4
The one with UFC Undisputed as the disc art has the LFD Gamer pics & Theme[/QUOTE]

FTR I double checked them today before I PM'd Fraud_Whats_That, The borderlands disk has Dirt 2 as the art.Just so you know that I wont **** it up.;)

PS I got the new disc yesterday and it has Wallace and Gromit Gamerpics,.. if anyone wants that pos.* Theyre nothing to write home about.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']box full of gamer pics/etc on it's way to psionicjinx! sorry for the delay.
[/QUOTE]

Sweet, maybe I'll get them by my birthday :D

Got the PM & pm'd my address back. I will try to flip the same day so that I don't hold up the line. Off next week sporadically so shouldn't be too much of an issue for the same day or the following.

Just checked the mailbox and got the L4D Theme disc from sickle. Who would I be sending it to next: Jayrcee, evildeadjedi, or Kurayami?

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']Just checked the mailbox and got the L4D Theme disc from sickle. Who would I be sending it to next: Jayrcee, evildeadjedi, or Kurayami?[/QUOTE]

Kurayami

Thanks. Sending PM now.

Oh, and what's the best way to go about shipping out the disc? I've never sent out anything other than letters before. Should I buy a bubble mailer from the store or buy it and the stamps at the post office?

duno where the list is...
if im not on the list...could you add me to the borderlands and fallout train
thank you

-edit-i believe that chankk has the disc now...ty all

[quote name='Greyman7']mailed borderlands disk to evildeadjedi yesterday 11/15[/QUOTE]

Just got it today and had to use a chainsaw to open the damn package.

Thanks! :)

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Just got it today and had to use a chainsaw to open the damn package.

Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

:) Sorry about that! I'm a bit heavy handed with the packing tape, I've had several packages opened before and contents go missing so I started laminating everything I send - nobody's bothered to try since.

I was going to send the L4D Theme Disc out to Kurayami, but my plans got all screwed up. :|
I'm gonna to get it sent out by Tuesday, which is my next day off of work. Working early shifts where you don't get off until after the Post Office closes fail.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']I was going to send the L4D Theme Disc out to Kurayami, but my plans got all screwed up. :|
I'm gonna to get it sent out by Tuesday, which is my next day off of work. Working early shifts where you don't get off until after the Post Office closes fail.[/QUOTE]

Just post when you mail it. Thanks for the update.

[quote name='SumOG']duno where the list is...
if im not on the list...could you add me to the borderlands and fallout train
thank you

-edit-i believe that chankk has the disc now...ty all[/QUOTE]

@SumOG - Have you mailed the RE5 disk out yet?

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - (2 disk) one sent to akamauricio and one to cmart05 8-18
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 9-16-09 shipped to Cheezeeatr
akaMauricio - - 8-23-09 Received disk - 8-24-09 shipped to missingdata
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 8-31-09 shipped to ninjalunchbox79
missingdata - - 8-26-09 Received disk - 8-28-09 shipped to greyman7
ted23 - - No response to PM from Uglyteradon
greyman7 - - 8-31-09 Received disk - 9-2-09 Shipped to Xblaze23
ninjalunchbox79 -- 9-9-09 Received disk - 9-15-09 shipped to reapersaurus
Xblaze23 - - 9-5-09 Received disk - 9-8-09 shipped to Hydrox
Mitchondria - "mitchondria has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Hydrox - - 9-10-09 Received disk- 9-15-09 Shipped to Sharp Katana
reapersaurus - - Received disk - sent to radar5
Sharp Katana - - 9-19-09 Received disk - 9-21-09 Shipped to SumOG
Cheezeeatr - - 9-21-09 Received disk - 9-25-09 sent to Fakinmail123
squishface -- 9-28-09 Received disk - 9-29-09 sent to lito88
SumOG - - 9-23-09 Received disk - 9-24-09 sent to Drunktigerwoods
Fakinmail123 -- 9-29-09 Received disk - 10-6-09 Sent to Mospeada_21
Drunktigerwoods -- 9-25-09 Received disk - 9-30-09 sent to Enronlackey
lito88 -- 10-6-09 Received disk - Sent to The Chop Suey
Mospeada_21 -- Received disk - 10-19-09 Sent to Adamantum
EnronLackey -- 10-7-09 Received disk - 10-16-09 Sent to Cancermatt
The Chop Suey --10-19-09 Received disk - 10-23-09 sent to Lord_kefka
radar5 -- 10-24-09 Received disk - 10-27-09 sent to Chankk
Vdex34 - NO RESPONSE TO PM AFTER 5 DAYS
adamantum -- 11-3-09 received disk - 11-4-09 sent to Kill3r
cancermatt -- 10-20-09 Received disk - 10-22-09 sent to Fraud_whats_that
Fraud_whats_that -- 10-23-09 Received disk - 10-29-09 sent to Import
Lord_kefka 11-4-09 received disk - 11-10-09 sent to FluxDF
Import -- 11-1-09 Received disk.--11-3-09 sent to rig
Chankk --10-29-09 Received disk - 12-28-09 sent to evildeadjedi
FluxDF--11-16-09 received disk- 11-19-09 sent to Vulcan2422
Rig --11-9-09- received disk - 11-12-09 sent to Zaniel
Kill3r 11-18-09 received disk - 11-19-09 sent to xXLeadFarmerXx
Billthecupcake
Zaniel -- 11-14-09 received disk - 11-16-09 sent to Kylefaux
Kylefaux --11-24-09 received disk - not mailed yet
Vulcan2422 - 11-23-09 received disk - 12-9-09 sent to Sickle
xXLeadFarmerXx --11-25-09 received disk - 11-26-09 sent to dancrane212
Sickle --12-13-09 received disk - 12-15-09 sent to m3g4t0ky0
dancrane212--12-11-09 received disk - 12-15-09 sent to Nico0020
Jayrcee
Nico0020
evildeadjedi
m3g4t0ky0 --12-18-09 received disk - 12-22-09 sent to Kurayami
Kurayami -- 12-28-09 received disk - not mailed yet
WhyteT
BVIH
jzehr0928
Ashley2009
thewrathoffluffy
dmzauk
NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE SIGN UPS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the XBOX 360 disk that has the Borderlands premium theme. Once you are done with the disk please contact (private message or PM) the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

Dmzauk--11-5-09 Sent to MoCiWe
MoCiWe --11-9-09 Received disk - 11-10-09 sent to dancrane212
dancrane212 --11-25-09 received disk - 11-28-09 sent to sickle
sickle --12-7-09 received disk - 12-9-09 sent to Greyman7
Greyman7--12-11-09 received disk - 12-15-09 sent to evildeadjedi
evildeadjedi --12-18-09 received disk - 12-23-09 sent to FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
FRAUD_WHATS_THAT -- 12-27-09 received disk - 12-29-09 sent to kill3r - second disk going to
xXLeadFarmerXx
kill3r -- 1-2-10 received disk - not mailed yet
xXLeadFarmerXx
Owen
EnronLackey
Adamantum
Import
Fakinmail123
fluxdf
m3g4t0ky0
Jayrcee
Zaniel
WhyteT
Shady3011
sumog
vulcan2422
jzehr0928
flameofdoom666
Ashley2009
thewrathoffluffy
sickle
dancrane212
dmzauk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the XBOX 360 disk that has the RE 5 premium theme. Once you are done with the disk please contact (private message or PM) the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Brother Daz - Sent to Owen
Owen - Sent to Enronlackey
Enronlackey - 10-7-09 Received disk - 10-16-09 Sent to Greyman7
Greyman7 - 10-19-09 Received disk - 10-23-09 sent to xblaze23
xblaze23 -- 10-27-09 Received disk - 10-28-09 sent to loganx1187
loganx1187 -- 11-3-09 received disk - 11-4-09 sent to Import
Import --11-9-09 received disk - 12-2-09 sent to SumOG
SumOG--12-8-09 received disk - 12-16-09 sent to Chankk
Chankk -- 12-19-09 received disk - 12-30-09 sent to fluxdf
FluxDF
Fakinmail123
Rig
Psionicjinx
Kill3r
Zaniel
Mospeada_21
Adamantum
Vulcan2422
FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
Import
dancrane212
Jayrcee
m3g4t0ky0
my2k2zx2
Shady3011
jzehr0928
Ashley2009
thewrathoffluffy
dmzauk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Do you want a Lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in. Come on guys, I need 17 more people. Help me out!***

[quote name='Greyman7']:) Sorry about that! I'm a bit heavy handed with the packing tape, I've had several packages opened before and contents go missing so I started laminating everything I send - nobody's bothered to try since.[/QUOTE]

No problem I know what ya mean and it's definitely a good idea. I like the theme too! Are there any gamer pics on the disc?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']No problem I know what ya mean and it's definitely a good idea. I like the theme too! Are there any gamer pics on the disc?[/QUOTE]

There was some gamer pics for Darkest of Days, just look under that section of the demo disk.

Just checking, but is there or will there be a Fallout 3 Theme train?
If so - I'd like to be added to that. I read about it a couple pages back, but don't see anything now.

Thank you dmzauk either way for doing this for your fellow CAGs.

[quote name='sickle']is there or will there be a Fallout 3 Theme train?

[/QUOTE]

It should be in with the Borderlands disk shortly once FRAUD_WHATS_THAT gets it. I added you to that list again.

[quote name='dancrane212']Could I also get added to the "Fallout 3 Theme train" (sounds too fun not to use)

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

There is no Fallout train going on. The disk is fixing to be added to the Borderlands set that you just had. I will add you back to the list.

@SumOG--12-8-09 received disk - Have you mailed the RE 5 disk yet? I show you received it on 12-8-09.

@chankk - Have you received the RE5 disk yet?

[quote name='SumOG']chankk should have the disc
is there a lost planet theme disc circulating?
thanks dmzauk for everything[/QUOTE]

@SumOG -About when did you mail it out to chankk?

No there is not.

I got the mountain of old gamerpic discs today in the mail. Thanks to the person who labeled some of discs with the pics they have on them. I'm leaving town in 2 days for Christmas. But I'll get cracking on them as soon as I get back so I don't hold the line up.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']PM sent to FRAUD_WHATS_THAT[/QUOTE]

got it and responded, will add the Fallout 3 DLC to that package as well

[quote name='psionicjinx']I got the mountain of old gamerpic discs today in the mail. Thanks to the person who labeled some of discs with the pics they have on them. I'm leaving town in 2 days for Christmas. But I'll get cracking on them as soon as I get back so I don't hold the line up.[/QUOTE]

Added little details to the discs (#, disc contents) with no info on the disc label. Some of the discs had no info what was on there? Figured it would help others looking for certain content. Hope the the OG sender doesn't mind, just white CD sleeves.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']got it and responded, will add the Fallout 3 DLC to that package as well

Added little details to the discs (#, disc contents) with no info on the disc label. Some of the discs had no info what was on there? Figured it would help others looking for certain content. Hope the the OG sender doesn't mind, just white CD sleeves.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind at all. Very smart idea!

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Correct I thought it went yesterday but mail must have ran earlier than expected.[/QUOTE]

@evildeadjedi-

Thanks

Did you receive the Left 4 Dead disk yet?

Just got back from my vacation and received some bad news. Apparently the post office didn't get around to mailing the items I brought in which included Christmas presents and the Left 4 Dead theme disk. The box I brought in was put to the side and was forgotten about then they called my house yesterday, giving their apologies and saying they shipped all the items that day.

I'm really sorry for the delay everyone, If I had been home earlier I would have put it under priority shipping but alas...

Sorry again.

[quote name='dmzauk']@evildeadjedi-

Thanks

Did you receive the Left 4 Dead disk yet?[/QUOTE]

No, I have not Channk was who sent a pm for address a couple weeks ago.

Hey I got 2 copies of Disc 103 (from 2 different people?) I will send out one w/DLC tomorrow. Will PM next for address. Do these discs have different content? One has Dirt 2 on it & the other has Borderlands guy? Just different cover art?

Sent it on Wednesday 12/16...delivered on 12/19
Here's the DC#9101 1288 8230 0934 9833 5

sorry for any inconveniences

[quote name='evildeadjedi']No, I have not Channk was who sent a pm for address a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I apologize for the mix up... I am sending out both the RE5 disk and L4d disk tomorrow morning...

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Hey I got 2 copies of Disc 103 (from 2 different people?) I will send out one w/DLC tomorrow. Will PM next for address. Do these discs have different content? One has Dirt 2 on it & the other has Borderlands guy? Just different cover art?[/QUOTE]

The one with the borderlands guy was from me(only the cool borderlands theme and some Darkest of Days gamer pics). Glad you received but I think the mail packaging needs retired lol. :lol:

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I don't need the RE5 disc. Chankk can send it to FluxDF[/QUOTE]

Prob to late as he said he was mailing them first thing this morning. PM him and see if he mailed it and let me know. Otherwise I will guess you will get the disk, just post when you get and then mail it to the next person. Thanks!

bread's done
Back