XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

I received the Borderlands disc, and will get to that ASAP. The Fallout New Vegas/Lost Planet 2 discs will go out tomorrow. I am not feeling well, and forgot them at home! Doh!

FYI - I have now started to get the OXM disc every month from now until December 2012. If a disc has something (theme, pics, demo) on it that you all would like I can send that disc out. If others still want to add there disc that is okay too. Just makes things faster for everyone.

I am trying to replace the RE5 disc as we speak.

EDIT: I have got a replacement disc for RE5 so the train will continue on.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys/Ladies Contest alert,

I have a code for the indie game "Simply Hangman" to give away in a contest. Simply Hangman is a simple version of the good old classic pen and paper game Hangman. The unlocked version contains a dictionary of over 56,000 words.

If you would like to enter please let me know. A random winner will be drawn on Friday 4-16-10 8pm est.

Rules: As always you MUST of been on one of my train list before today. If you are not sure if you have been on my list please see the OP and see if your name is on any of my train list. If you enter and your name has not been on my list your entry will not count. Winner will be drawn by random.org.

Good luck!

I love contests especially ones where I don't have to try and create a witty remark, I'm in!

Also could I be moved down (4 or 5 people?) on the Borderlands theme disk? I'm going to be away from home for the next while, I don't want to hold up the list.

Fallout New Vegas / Lost Planet 2 discs have been send to BVIH as of today (4/14/10).

Borderlands disc have been send to thewrathoffluffy as of today (4/14/10).

Just keeping everyone informed.

[quote name='Irukandji']Could I be put on the "Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics & Lost Planet 2 Gamerpics." list? Much appreciated.

[/QUOTE]

Added you to the list.

[quote name='helluvagood']id like to sign up for the Borderlands premium theme. thx!
[/QUOTE]

Added you to the list.

[quote name='gweedyj']could i get added to these lists please[/QUOTE]

Added you to the list

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Fallout New Vegas / Lost Planet 2 discs have been send to BVIH as of today (4/14/10).

Borderlands disc have been send to thewrathoffluffy as of today (4/14/10).

Just keeping everyone informed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. The sign up sheet has been updated.

Hey guys I would love if I could get on the borderlands theme also do you guys need another fallout new vegas disc cause I have one.

[quote name='tominater12']Hey guys I would love if I could get on the borderlands theme also do you guys need another fallout new vegas disc cause I have one.[/QUOTE]

@tominater12 -

I added you!

Also, yes another disk would be great. Please PM "Owen" and get his info. Please post when you send it out to him so I can update the list.

Thanks again!

Still time to enter!

I have a code for the indie game "Simply Hangman" to give away in a contest. Simply Hangman is a simple version of the good old classic pen and paper game Hangman. The unlocked version contains a dictionary of over 56,000 words.

If you would like to enter please let me know. A random winner will be drawn on Friday 4-16-10 8pm est.

Rules: As always you MUST of been on one of my train list before today. If you are not sure if you have been on my list please see the OP and see if your name is on any of my train list. If you enter and your name has not been on my list your entry will not count. Only one (1) code will be sent. All codes are verified to work. Winner will be drawn by random.org.

Good luck!

[quote name='dmzauk']@tominater12 -

I added you!

Also, yes another disk would be great. Please PM "Owen" and get his info. Please post when you send it out to him so I can update the list.

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Ok what kind of packaging and stamps will I need.

[quote name='tominater12']Ok what kind of packaging and stamps will I need.[/QUOTE]

Just a bubble mailer would be good.

You will have to take to post office to check on postage. I mailed a disk to Canada and it was $1.49 regular mail but my bubble mailer may be different than yours.

Still time to enter!

Rules: As always you MUST of been on one of my train list before today. If you are not sure if you have been on my list please see the OP and see if your name is on any of my train list. If you enter and your name has not been on my list your entry will not count. Only one (1) code will be sent. All codes are verified to work. Winner will be drawn by random.org.

Good luck!

Received discs from flameofdoom666.

Hopefully I can send them to Owen within the next couple of days.

[quote name='BVIH']Received discs from flameofdoom666.

Hopefully I can send them to Owen within the next couple of days.[/QUOTE]

Awesome :whistle2:D

Could I please be placed on the list for the Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics?
I have the RE5 and L4D discs I could send out also but I would have to look for them

[quote name='donteatsoap7']Could I please be placed on the list for the Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics?
I have the RE5 and L4D discs I could send out also but I would have to look for them[/QUOTE]

Added

If you would like to contact "Vulcan2422" and send him the RE5 disk that would be great and then we would have 2 disc going around.

Thanks

I just got the borderlands disc. I've been having issues with it. Whenever I click on the borderlands link to download it off of the disc, it says "Saving content.." then says "Content not saved."

Has anyone else had issues with this? Thoughts? I don't want to keep passing around a disc if it's broken.

Thanks

[quote name='thewrathoffluffy']I just got the borderlands disc. I've been having issues with it. Whenever I click on the borderlands link to download it off of the disc, it says "Saving content.." then says "Content not saved."

Has anyone else had issues with this? Thoughts? I don't want to keep passing around a disc if it's broken.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was having the same problem. The first time you download it it takes abou 30 plus seconds before it says it saves, but when you click it to change your theme it doesn't change. This was what was happening to me. I deleted it from my harddrive then downloaded it again. I then waited a couple days and went to change my theme and it worked. I even did this on a friend's xbox and it worked as well. I don't know why. I hope this helps.

For me, it said saved. I didn't put it on to see.. crap. I will check it out tonight. I basically sent it the day after I received it, so I didn't have much time with it. If I have any issues, I will just sign back up...

FYI -Just so everyone knows I am ONLY updating the OP from now on. I am not going to try to keep a list on the last page. Please check the OP for who is next if you are sending a disc out.

Thank you and as always thank you for your patience.

Does it really take more than 10 days for a disk to get from NC to Canada? This is crazy.

Also, really how long does it take to add a theme or pics to your 360? People, you should be able to do this and mail the disk to the next person within a day or two at the most.

I got the Borderlands disc today. Theme went straight to my Xbox, no problems whatsoever.

Will get the address of the next person and mail it out ASAP.

[quote name='dmzauk']Does it really take more than 10 days for a disk to get from NC to Canada? This is crazy.

Also, really how long does it take to add a theme or pics to your 360? People, you should be able to do this and mail the disk to the next person within a day or two at the most.[/QUOTE]
I have a baaaaddddddd feeling about this....:cry:

[quote name='dmzauk']Does it really take more than 10 days for a disk to get from NC to Canada? This is crazy.

Also, really how long does it take to add a theme or pics to your 360? People, you should be able to do this and mail the disk to the next person within a day or two at the most.[/QUOTE]

He got the disk yesterday.

Still waiting for a reply for an address to send the B-Lands disc. I mean it's only been a day, but just keeping you updated.

So, a really funny thing happened. Got home from work today and there was another RE5 disc in my mailbox. This one was from dmzauk which means the first one I got was from Mospeada_21-- it didn't get lost after all, just misplaced. So, I guess next in line is FRAUD_WHATS_THAT. I will forward the disc I got from dmzauk to him once he PMs me his address.

The Fallout/Lost Planet disks finally went out to Owen today. My apologies to everyone below me on the list.

bread's done
Back