XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

Got BVIH's address tonight. I have a hectic work schedule starting with my shift tonight, so the Borderlands disc will not be mailed away until Monday morning at the earliest, Tuesday afternoon at the very latest.

Just keeping you guys informed.....

[quote name='chankk']dmzauk can you also put me down for the borderlands disc train please.[/QUOTE]

You have been added sir!

woof .. any updates on this train? .. I mean dmzauk is getting lazy man with you ppl not giving any updates ^_^ .. keep the flow going

just messing with you dmzauk .. keep being awesome ^_^

@Hydrox - Have you mailed your disk yet? You have had it since 4/27. Just saw your post did you get it in the mail on that Tuesday?

@Vulcan2422 - Have you received the disk yet?

@Owen - Have you received the disk yet?

[quote name='dmzauk']@Hydrox - Have you mailed your disk yet? You have had it since 4/27. Just saw your post did you get it in the mail on that Tuesday?

@Vulcan2422 - Have you received the disk yet?

@Owen - Have you received the disk yet?[/QUOTE]

Aye, was gonna tell you over live I got the disc. If you can, send me the next person on live or here. which ever.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Aye, was gonna tell you over live I got the disc. If you can, send me the next person on live or here. which ever.[/QUOTE]

"Import" is next for your disk.

Thanks

Had some complications happen this week and I work weird hours that don't exactly cooperate with the USPS office hours. I'll have the Borderlands disc sent out Monday the 10th before I head to work.

Sorry for the delay, but unfortunately, shit happens.

Sorry I have been out of town for work all week so I am not sure if the dvds have arrived yet but I should be back on Saturday and hopefully get in contact with the next person on the list as long as the dvds are waiting for me at the Post Office.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Import said he didn't need the disc. Who's next D?[/QUOTE]

"dancrane212" is next for the disk then.

@FRAUD_WHATS_THAT - Have you received your disk yet?

Train members, if you do not need/want a disk you have signed up for please be polite and post a message to be taken off the list. It is a waste of time to contact people and then they say oh I do not need the disk anymore when they could have asked to be removed and saved some time for the next person. Please be polite and ask to be removed. K? Thx!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Do you want a Lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in. Come on guys, I need 8 more people to make the z-list. Help me out! I have helped you out!***

Last edited by a moderator:
I did receive DVDs and contacted Adamantum to get his info. One of the DVDs is pretty scratched up so I am crossing my fingers and hope the gamerpics will install when I try later tonight.

Can I get in line for the new vegas gamer gamerpic train? I know I have 1 negative feedback but I'm working on having it removed, the guy who gave it to me was a psycho ;/. Can also paypal the owner of the disc money as a good faith that it will keep moving. I just really want that gamer pic is all ;p.

[quote name='Moltres423']Can I get in line for the new vegas gamer gamerpic train? I know I have 1 negative feedback but I'm working on having it removed, the guy who gave it to me was a psycho ;/. Can also paypal the owner of the disc money as a good faith that it will keep moving. I just really want that gamer pic is all ;p.[/QUOTE]

Added

Can I get added to the Borderlands disc train? Also have a spare Left 4 Dead theme disc to throw into the mix if its needed...just thought I'd offer.

[quote name='aspen1284']Can I get added to the Borderlands disc train? Also have a spare Left 4 Dead theme disc to throw into the mix if its needed...just thought I'd offer.[/QUOTE]

Added

[quote name='dmzauk']@FRAUD_WHATS_THAT - Have you received your disk yet?

Train members, if you do not need/want a disk you have signed up for please be polite and post a message to be taken off the list. It is a waste of time to contact people and then they say oh I do not need the disk anymore when they could have asked to be removed and saved some time for the next person. Please be polite and ask to be removed. K? Thx!

[/QUOTE]

Got the disc few days ago, sorry for the delay, PM sent to dancrane212

Is it safe to assume that the Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics & Lost Planet 2 Gamerpics disk is "lost" cause it seems not to move since well the beginning of this month .. .. .. just saying

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Got the disc few days ago, sorry for the delay, PM sent to dancrane212[/QUOTE]

@FRAUD_WHATS_THAT - Vulcan should have already sent his disk to "dancrane212" but have not heard if he has mailed it yet or not.

Send your disk to "Jayrcee".

Thx

@Hydrox - Have you mailed or contacted the next person (BVIH) in line for the Borderlands disk yet? Looks like you have had the disk since 4/27/10.

Please respond so everyone knows what is going on.

Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='dmzauk']@FRAUD_WHATS_THAT - Vulcan should have already sent his disk to "dancrane212" but have not heard if he has mailed it yet or not.

Send your disk to "Jayrcee".

Thx[/QUOTE] Jayrcee PM'd for address

I sent out the disc last week Tuesday. I know he lives in Canada so not sure when he will be getting it honestly. From Florida to Canada. Not sure what the turn around is really.

[quote name='jzehr0928']I do not need the Resident Evil theme now, so you can remove my name from the list. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for letting me know.

[quote name='GUNNM']Is it possible to ask for the OXM disc with SSFIV gamerpics or is this the wrong place?[/QUOTE]

@GUNNM - Do you know what number OXM disk this is by chance?

Thanks

[quote name='GUNNM']disc 111[/QUOTE]

I have not received that disk yet. Should be here soon I guess. If we have enough people wanting the pics we can get a train going for that.

Received Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics & Lost Planet 2 Gamerpics disc from Owen this morning. Will put the pics on my system tonight then mail out tomorrow to Alex2290.

[quote name='Adamantum']Received Fallout New Vegas Gamerpics & Lost Planet 2 Gamerpics disc from Owen this morning. Will put the pics on my system tonight then mail out tomorrow to Alex2290.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='Jayrcee']Received the RE5 disc from FRAUD_WHATS_THAT yesterday, 5/26. I assume m3g4t0ky0 is up next, correct?[/QUOTE]

That is correct!

Hey thank you & sorry to Adamantum. I am in the middle of a move right now and right now is probably not the best time for me to get anything from CAG because it may get lost somehow. =S

Please skip me for now.. Sorry I didn't let you guys know sooner. I thought I had more time.

Okay, so I'm not sending the discs to Alex2290 but instead they are going to Vulcan2422... Whose address I already have since I had to send him the RE5 disc a little while back. I will PM him to make sure it hasn't changed and send it off tomorrow.

I've had the Borderlands disk for a few days and I'll be sending it out within the week.

Also, add me to the SSIV train when you get the disk, dmzauk.

[quote name='BVIH']I've had the Borderlands disk for a few days and I'll be sending it out within the week.

Also, add me to the SSIV train when you get the disk, dmzauk.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there isn't a SSF4 list already but I don't want to miss out on this if it happens, so reserve me a spot on the list if such a thing ever forms up!

Just found this thread, awesome job in setting it up!!

Please add me to the Borderlands Pre. Theme list.

Much appreciated!!

Thanks!

[quote name='mSoul01']Just found this thread, awesome job in setting it up!!

Please add me to the Borderlands Pre. Theme list.

Much appreciated!!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Added...thanks

Bad news everyone regarding the RE5 disc. I went to try and install the theme from the disc before mailing it off to m3g4t0ky0 and it is unreadable. When FRAUD_WHATS_THAT had sent it to me he included a note saying he thought it was bent and that it didn't work for him. I was hoping he was wrong but I have now tried unsuccessfully as well. Upon closer examination, it does appear that the edge of the disc is bent (almost like a crease it the silver layer of the DVD). I'm sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

@dancrane212 - Have you received the RE5 disk? It was sent to you on May 11th.

@Vulcan2422 - Have you received the Fallout disk yet?

[quote name='dmzauk']@dancrane212 - Have you received the RE5 disk? It was sent to you on May 11th.

@Vulcan2422 - Have you received the Fallout disk yet?[/QUOTE]

The disc arrived on Friday, I have no idea why it took so long (I've shipped to Florida and it didn't take that long to arrive)

Is Jayrcee's disc dead? If so I guess I'm PM'n m3g4t0ky0.

Also could you take me off the Borderlands theme list I managed to borrow one from a friend at work, she wont give them up though, I already asked :bomb:

bread's done
Back