XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

Hey I was wondering if I could be put on the Borderlands Theme disc train... Just a fair warning though I will be on vacation from July 19th to August 2nd, so don't send the disc to me then

[quote name='Dominator42']Hey I was wondering if I could be put on the Borderlands Theme disc train... Just a fair warning though I will be on vacation from July 19th to August 2nd, so don't send the disc to me then[/QUOTE]

Added you to the list.

kk got a response from m3g4t0ky0 .. will mail it out today or tomorrow at the lastest .. damn hurricane rains' just slows or ruins everyone day here

And dmzauk .. I will mail you what you asked for as well along with the other

[quote name='EnronLackey']kk got a response from m3g4t0ky0 .. will mail it out today or tomorrow at the lastest .. damn hurricane rains' just slows or ruins everyone day here

And dmzauk .. I will mail you what you asked for as well along with the other[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

THAT S.O.B. MAIL ROOM BOY! .. sry sry sry .. I just went into the office today to pick up my new driving iron so I can have a good day at the driving range and I saw both packages still sitting in the out bin and I know that the mailman did come by on Thursday and Friday .. yea .. Im freaking mad .. will personally send them out today if the post office isn't closed or tomorrow absolutely .. sorry about the delay fellas

[quote name='dmzauk']@Adamantum - You ever hear anything back Adam?[/QUOTE]
Nope, still nothing... And no package, either. :-({|=

[quote name='Adamantum']Nope, still nothing... And no package, either. :-({|=[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that the package hasn't reached you. I'd try to help, but I haven't had the disk in my posession for quite a few weeks now and I didn't get a tracking number.

Finally received the disk today... Mailing label said shipped on June 28th.

I'll put the theme on my console tonight and ship out as soon as I get uglyteradon's address.

[quote name='Adamantum']Finally received the disk today... Mailing label said shipped on June 28th.

I'll put the theme on my console tonight and ship out as soon as I get uglyteradon's address.[/QUOTE]

well .. at least it did arrive .. but maybe we should seriously start to banning ppl from using the disk train ... just a suggestion ^_^

[quote name='EnronLackey']well .. at least it did arrive .. but maybe we should seriously start to banning ppl from using the disk train ... just a suggestion ^_^[/QUOTE]

I keep a list of people who screw up and they do not get another chance if they cant seem to respond or get the disk out in a fair amount of time and stuff like that.

The Fallout 3/LP2 and RE5 discs came today. I'll be sending these discs to helluvagood and my2k2zx2, respectively, correct? If so I'll PM them for addresses and send the discs out over the weekend.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']The Fallout 3/LP2 and RE5 discs came today. I'll be sending these discs to helluvagood and my2k2zx2, respectively, correct? If so I'll PM them for addresses and send the discs out over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yes, "my2k2zx2" for RE5 & "helluvagood" for Fallout & LP

[quote name='caldazar']Hi please add me to the Borderlands and Fallout/LP lists![/QUOTE]

Added you to the list

I'm sending out the RE5 disc to my2k2zx2 tomorrow. I've yet to hear from helluvagood for the Fallout 3/LP2 discs, so if I don't hear from him tomorrow, I'm gonna send it to the next person on the list. Gonna go ahead and PM Irukandji for their address so it can get sent ASAP.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']I'm sending out the RE5 disc to my2k2zx2 tomorrow. I've yet to hear from helluvagood for the Fallout 3/LP2 discs, so if I don't hear from him tomorrow, I'm gonna send it to the next person on the list. Gonna go ahead and PM Irukandji for their address so it can get sent ASAP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just let me know if you hear from him or not.

I never heard from helluvagood (he was on this morning though so dunno if he just never had a moment to check his Inbox, but eh), so I'm sending the Fallout 3/LP2 discs to Irukandji. I'm heading out now so, both those discs and the RE5 one will be in the mail today.

helluvagood just responded to my PM with his address after I had already sent the disc to the next person. Is it possible for him to get a second chance after everyone else? I'll hold on to his address so someone can get it if he isn't on for an extended period when his name rolls around again.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']helluvagood just responded to my PM with his address after I had already sent the disc to the next person. Is it possible for him to get a second chance after everyone else? I'll hold on to his address so someone can get it if he isn't on for an extended period when his name rolls around again.[/QUOTE]

I added him back to the list after the other folks.

[quote name='EnronLackey']dmzauk .. got my disk back .. glad you were able to use it .. keep being awesome ^_^[/QUOTE]

Glad it arrived back safely. Thanks for sending it to me to use.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Still no disc, hoping it will arrive tomorrow![/QUOTE]
I dropped it in the mail the day after you sent me your address, it should be there shortly...

I got the Borderlands disc today! I'm going to PM the next person on the list and get their address to send it out ASAP.

Also, could I get on the list for the RE5 theme please?

[quote name='gweedyj']I got the Fallout 3 Lost Planet disks today in the mail. On my bday no doubt! Will be shipping to donteatsoap monday[/QUOTE]

Did the disk you received come from "Irukandji"? Happy birthday too! :applause:

[quote name='uglyteradon']I got the Borderlands disc today! I'm going to PM the next person on the list and get their address to send it out ASAP.

Also, could I get on the list for the RE5 theme please?[/QUOTE]

Thank you and you have been added!

[quote name='doctor lollypop']i liked to be added to the RE 5 list[/QUOTE]

You have been added!

[quote name='thekid490']could i get added to the borderlands list? thanks![/QUOTE]

You have been added!

[quote name='sthenic']Can you please add me to the borderlands and re5 theme disc list? Thanks![/QUOTE]

You have been added!

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I've got HCHecxz's mailing info and the RE5 theme disc is in the mail.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='gweedyj']Waiting for his mailing info. and yes the disk came from "Irukandji"[/QUOTE]

When did you request his mailing info? If it has been more than 3 days please move on to the next person which is "js1".

Thanks!

Alright guys,

I have one (1) code for an XBOX 360 indie game called Simply Hangman that I would be glad to give away to someone who has been on one of my trains before. If you have been on one of my train list let me know if you would like to have a chance of winning the code. I am trying to give back to you guys something more for being so patient waiting for these disk.

Once again, this is only open to people who have been on my train list before today. The list are on the front page of the thread. Check that if you want to know if you can enter. If you enter and your name is not on my list your entry will not count, so bascially you are wasting your time.

Let me know if you want a chance! I will pick a winner Thursday night around 8:00pm from random.org.

Good luck!

Code will be tested to be in working order and will not be replaced if lost by the winner or if used by the winner and then claims it does not work. In other words, no funny shit cause only one code will be sent to the winner.

I'll enter, and I'll be mailing out the Borderlands disc today. I was going to yesterday but I've been sick all weekend and wasn't moving from the couch.

[quote name='uglyteradon']I'll enter, and I'll be mailing out the Borderlands disc today. I was going to yesterday but I've been sick all weekend and wasn't moving from the couch.[/QUOTE]

Your disk came from Adamantum right? And you are sending to HCHecxz right?

People, please post when you receive a disk AND when/who you sent the disk to.

Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']Your disk came from Adamantum right? And you are sending to HCHecxz right?

People, please post when you receive a disk AND when/who you sent the disk to.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

My bad, yeah I'm sending it to HCHecxz. I have his address and it's ready to go, just waiting to get out of work.

[quote name='gweedyj']Ill enter and im PMing the next in line for their info.[/QUOTE]

@Gweedy, skip "js1" per his messgae and contact "chankk".

Thanks

Congratulations to "Moltres423". He was the winner for the "Simply Hangman" code according to a drawing from random.org.

Enjoy your game!

bread's done
Back