Xbox 360 & PS3 - 8 game giveaway!

I'm in for Blitz 2: The League (Xbox 360)

I love sports games that are a bit on the crazy side. Mutant League Football, Bill Lambeer's Combat Basketball, DBZ.

Excellent contest! Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Wizard341, been playing your game for about 2 hours. Great contest, keep up the great work! Only died twice so far lol, I'm glad I don't loose exp from dying. Atleast, I didn't notice a exp lost?

Would Love NBA Ballers: Chosen One because I'm a huge Orlando Magic fan!
Thanks for the contest OP!

Condemned 2 Bloodshot for Xbox360 please! Thanks wizard. I'll try the game.. but no promises as my computer is a piece of shit. Still using a laptop I purchased 2 years ago. Gotta check out the specs first and see if I can run it.

I'm in for Condemned 2 (Xbox 360)!

Thanks a lot for the contest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, awfully nice of you. Put me down for Blitz 2 (PS3). Will definitely check out your game tomorrow.

All PMs and posts have been updated on the OP as of 9:53 PST 10/15. Please verify that your score is correct and that you are in for the correct game/platform. Thanks everyone so much for participating so far!

[quote name='shigster']Hey Wizard341, been playing your game for about 2 hours. Great contest, keep up the great work! Only died twice so far lol, I'm glad I don't loose exp from dying. Atleast, I didn't notice a exp lost?[/QUOTE]

Yup, no xp is lost on death. There are 3 res options, the free option gives you a 5 minute 50% base stat debuff. The other 2 options cost money but they don't give you the debuff. The other 2 options reduce the amount of heroism/luck that you loose when you come back to life. Heroism gives you hp buffs as you kill more and more monsters without dying, luck gives you increased chance to gain either more xp/gold/loot on each kill.

bread's done
Back