Xbox 360 & PS3 - 8 game giveaway!

Awesome contest Wizard. I'll check out EE in a couple of hours. :applause:

I'm in for Fracture (PS3). I tried the demo on the PSN and it wasn't bad. Thanks.

I want to try for Overlord Raising Hell (PS3)

So, you worked on Blitz: The League II? Does that mean you were a part of Twisted Pixel, or were you with another developer or publisher on that game?

Great Contest, OP! Put me down for Lost (PS3).

Impressive work on the game wizard341 and hope everything works out for the beta and final release.

[quote name='playing mantis']I want to try for Overlord Raising Hell (PS3)

So, you worked on Blitz: The League II? Does that mean you were a part of Twisted Pixel, or were you with another developer or publisher on that game?[/QUOTE]

The company (Blue Shift) I worked for wrote the rendering engine for Blitz. So much of our work was porting the old blitz ps2 code which used Renderware to our engine for the PS3 & 360.

I would like to be entered towards Lost on the 360, and let me just say, for a browser based game, that is pretty damn amazing. Also, I thought it was going to be another WoW clone but after seeing as you can learn skills from other classes WHICH IS SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED IN AN RPG, I will try this game out soon. A knight using fireballs? What will they come up with next?

bread's done
Back