Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black/White Now $29.99 FSSS @Amazon

Man, I wish Amazon would budge on the red wireless set.
I need something to match my new red Elite!

[quote name='Mythran']Also no tax.
344.jpg
[/quote]
Does Best Buy tax online? I wasn't aware that they did.:whistle2:?

Count me in for one! Thanks gunm, been looking for a new one after I crushed it the other day during a ridiculous game of COD4.
pixel.gif

I have a black, a red (two if the RE5 sys comes with a red) and a couple pink ones.

need to get a white one so this is good for me.

Also need to pick up a blue one eventually, and one of those weird black/white ones that wally world released if I can ever find a good deal on em

[quote name='VipFREAK']Still waiting for the wired ones...[/quote]

Me too. I really need to pick up a couple of cheap wired ones, if they ever pop up. I remember they were suppose to be on clearance on Radio Shack awhile back, but I never found any. I play fairly close to my television. Well, at least, within cable range, and I'm tired of having to recharge the batteries. The PnC kit isn't too bad if you just leave the cable plugged in all the time. The battery pack was already pretty much shot, so I didn't care about that. Unfortunately, my cable just went on me.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Still waiting for the wired ones...[/quote]
I'm still waiting for black wired controllers.

I get annoyed having to recharge "all the time," even with the play and charge cable.

Been waiting for a sale on controllers, one of mine have been getting that soft button push thing going on the RB due to SF4.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mythran']Also no tax.[/quote]

somewhat misleading...most states (US) will not have tax included. unfortunately I do get taxed. one why to get around it is to buy gift cards then use them so no tax :applause:

Nice time for a sale. I was planning on picking up the new Star Ocean guide and another HDMI cable anyway, might as well get an extra controller too.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']somewhat misleading...most states (US) will not have tax included. unfortunately I do get taxed. one why to get around it is to buy gift cards then use them so no tax :applause:[/QUOTE]

What state are you in?

[quote name='Geello']I get charged sales tax in Washington for Amazon purchases.[/quote]

Yep... same here.. it's a pain in the rear... and is why I ALWAYS check buy.com's (and newegg.com, etc.) prices before I make an amazon purchase.

[quote name='Mythran']Also no tax.
00.gif
[/quote]

This is nice, thanks for the heads up. Just makes the deal that much sweeter.

bread's done
Back