Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Game Pack- $26.99 clearance at Best Buy (YMMV)

TheHUZSG20

CAGiversary!
Just got back from Best Buy. Found the Xbox 360 wireless game pack for $26.99 on clearance.

The pack contains a black wireless 360 controller, Geometry Wars 2, Lumines Live, Bomberman Live (on a disc) and a Ms. Pac-man download code. Not a bad deal at all for those who can find it.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Still $44.99 at the Hartsdale, NY BB.

I'm guessing I should have had it scanned after reading some CAGs posts.[/QUOTE]

Hey I've been to that store. Was there a few times last month when I was up in NY. Got them to take the TRU $10 off coupon for Splinter Cell Conviction and Sonic and Sega All Star Racing.

[quote name='TeamUnderdog']I got one for $24.99 at the Concord Mills store. They had 3 left. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I headed up and grabbed one at this store as well. They had some on both sides of the isle, I think they had maybe 6 left when I grabbed mine. Some were correctly marked at $24.99 but on the opposite side they weren't marked at all.

Great deal for an extra controller and 4 XBLA games.

[quote name='DanD326']Just picked one up for $26.99 at the BB in NYC on 5th Ave btwn 43rd & 44th. They had about 15-20 more left.[/QUOTE]

Just picked one up at this location... 14 left now! Thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting for a deal on a 360 controller.

[quote name='rsrlawman']Just picked one up at this location... 14 left now! Thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting for a deal on a 360 controller.[/QUOTE]

I got one at the 23rd St one for $24.99. I'm pretty sure there's none or little left since the guy had to check the back. Then went to the 44th/5th one and PMd another. There were 10 left.

[quote name='jeebert']Brooklyn Center, MN BB still has them for $49.99 . . . fail.[/QUOTE]

Found these at Maplewood, MN for $24.99. They have about five left.

If you call your store and ask them to actually do a price check on them you'll get your answer. I live in FL and that's how I was able to get one thanks to a fellow CAG in OH. I just called his local BB, asked if they had any and if they could do a price check because I heard some stores had them on sale. You'll get your answer much faster that way.

Apple Valley, MN store has then for $26.99 and they had a good 4-5 copies left as of the midnight launch last night.

Picked one up with Reach since my niece and nephew love playing castle crashers but there is always a fight over who gets to play if I'm playing or if a neighbor kid is playing. 3 controllers is better than 2, and might as well get 4 games with it.

Tustin, CA has 7 left @ $24.99

Just go into any Best Buy and have them check SKU: 9611532 and it will list all the stores/inventory/current price, so you can find out which stores around you (if any) have them clearanced.

if anyone wants a pack shoot me a PM and maybe we can work a deal. I picked up a few extra (nice to rotate controllers) as possible gifts for the holiday.

I called and they said they have 4 on stock but said it's 39.99....is there any chance that the clearance price doesn't show up until it's rang up?

[quote name='knotfan123']I called and they said they have 4 on stock but said it's 39.99....is there any chance that the clearance price doesn't show up until it's rang up?[/QUOTE]

Unlikely, they're probably just checking the inventory system which lists the current price that it would scan at. Ask them to check prices at other local stores and see if you luck out that way.

For anyone in North Central Florida I was at the Best Buy in The Villages last Wednesday and they had 3-4 for $24.99 on a rack.

bread's done
Back