XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']NFS Most Wanted LE Unlocks & Online Pass
KDHTC-QVG34-PCH9D-7MCCP-CFCGZ

XBL Gold 14 Day Trial
34FFR-F49K3-4P28P-DKMT9-PXXP4
[/QUOTE]

Not even 2 minutes had pass and both lurked. =(

Got a BF3 premium edition code here! An extra one was in the game case.

3CQC?-RK44Q-7Y2K?-4XDHJ-CHXC? The question marks are all letters.

[quote name='Karazykid']Got a BF3 premium edition code here! An extra one was in the game case.

3CQC?-RK44Q-7Y2K?-4XDHJ-CHXC? The question marks are all letters.[/QUOTE]

Dang I want this one so bad. Tough to try and figure out on an iPad. Good luck all. I just ordered a used copy :)

[quote name='Karazykid']Got a BF3 premium edition code here! An extra one was in the game case.

3CQC?-RK44Q-7Y2K?-4XDHJ-CHXC? The question marks are all letters.[/QUOTE]

Dibs! lol can you PM me what the letters actually are? or do we have to figure those out?

EDIT: nevermind.

[quote name='jphillips10']Dang I want this one so bad. Tough to try and figure out on an iPad. Good luck all. I just ordered a used copy :)[/QUOTE]

A used copy is gonna come with a used code, which makes it worthless.

[quote name='Karazykid']A used copy is gonna come with a used code, which makes it worthless.[/QUOTE]

Yeah put my sentence in the wrong order I was typing so fast. Meant to say I want it so bad cause I just ordered a used copy. I knew it wouldn't have a good code

on occasion i have found an unused code in a used game when purchasing at gamestop. it is mostly dependent on the game though. COD are 99% guaranteed to be used. some game like assassins creed are less likely to be used.

in my personal experience i have bought the following used games and they had a working pass.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Fight Night Champion
Guitar Hero Import Codes
there are a few more that i can't remember off the top of my head

but generally if you buy a used game it will most likely have used code (if any at all)

Free Rockstar Unlockable Car for Forza Horizon.

Please be respectful, don't nab the code if you don't have or even plan on getting the game.

Q2V2T-WVPDK-C69KX-D3WCV-2G2XZ

Halo 4 Red Warrior Avatar Codes (Male):
lurked! CQGCC-RDG9H-92GKH-7MCTG-3DCQZ
used! CQXWF-FFVY9-7WF32-9CH97-94QKZ
lurked! CQMH6-JF9X6-6D4WF-2J4W7-TJKCZ
used! CRJ3X-PYXFH-M737P-GRC4P-QWCJZ
used! CRQ6X-QV6DH-PRFMH-9WWWR-7XQCZ

Halo 4 Red Warrior Avatar Codes (Female):
lurked! CYX66-2MFHR-P9W6J-4HGHK-F927Z
CYYXM-WDDPW-M2C97-7GFQV-QT4DZ
D234P-4MHJH-QR96R-XRMYW-R3YFZ

I have a few more, the first three who PM me with the gender they want will also receive a code. I know it's not much, but some people love these armors. :)

PM Codes Still Up For Grabs:
1) Gone!
2) Gone!
3) Gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Noriyuke127']I just double checked to see if i entered them correctly, so their not invalid codes, someone just swiped em that quick.[/QUOTE]

sad, really really sad. i have the game but no codes.used copy. what a slap in the face lol

[quote name='DarkenedNight']Halo 4 Red Warrior Avatar Codes (Male):
CQGCC-RDG9H-92GKH-7MCTG-3DCQZ
CQMH6-JF9X6-6D4WF-2J4W7-TJKCZ
CQXWF-FFVY9-7WF32-9CH97-94QKZ
CRJ3X-PYXFH-M737P-GRC4P-QWCJZ
CRQ6X-QV6DH-PRFMH-9WWWR-7XQCZ

Halo 4 Red Warrior Avatar Codes (Female):
CYX66-2MFHR-P9W6J-4HGHK-F927Z
CYYXM-WDDPW-M2C97-7GFQV-QT4DZ
D234P-4MHJH-QR96R-XRMYW-R3YFZ

I have a few more, the first three who PM me with the gender they want will also receive a code. I know it's not much, but some people love these armors. :)

PM Codes Still Up For Grabs:
1) Still open!
2) Still open!
3) Still open![/QUOTE]

i used CRJ3X-PYXFH-M737P-GRC4P-QWCJZ. thank you very much and a happy new year to you sir!

[quote name='shinn']sad, really really sad. i have the game but no codes.used copy. what a slap in the face lol[/QUOTE]

Do you need a uPlay passport? I have an extra laying around.

[quote name='Zolor23']Do you need a uPlay passport? I have an extra laying around.[/QUOTE]

What's the uPlay passport for? I bought a used copy of Far Cry 3 and that screen keeps popping up telling me to enter the code or buy one

So got a few codes to drop, first off I actually found a copy of Black Ops 2 in the Gamestop dumpster believe it or not. It had the codes that came in it, but I am unsure if they have been used or not, so

Nuketown 2025: C969H-7KJQC-W2WPG-27Q2R-KRCKZ

2 Day Xbox Live Trial: YHG3H-CGRBW-K8XGK-9XQXQ-PHQ6X

Also I have Halo 4 double xp from a 12 pack: LCMRX7EM3S

Please post if you used a code!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']So got a few codes to drop, first off I actually found a copy of Black Ops 2 in the Gamestop dumpster believe it or not. It had the codes that came in it, but I am unsure if they have been used or not, so

Nuketown 2025: C969H-7KJQC-W2WPG-27Q2R-KRCKZ

2 Day Xbox Live Trial: YHG3H-CGRBW-K8XGK-9XQXQ-PHQ6X

Also I have Halo 4 double xp from a 12 pack: LCMRX7EM3S

Please post if you used a code![/QUOTE]

seemed to have been lurked already, where you dumpster diving? propz on tha comeup doe.

bread's done
Back