XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='yamayama']Random code

4W9??-QCK2X-2Y6G2-FMJWW-FRH2Z

(??-13 = a movie rating)

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
[/QUOTE]

pg code was used not by me

Found a few more in my email. These two are for the ladies.

Mass Effect 3 Female Avatar T-Shirt Code: MVWDM-PHTJT-KJGY3-P3QQK-6DY4Z
Xbox Loves You Female Avatar T-Shirt Code: 6YMYT-X644Y-J4JVP-XXH9P-JFYKZ

[quote name='officerrickyross222']Skrim avatar item -
9YD2V-VWDT4-97TR9-RPKPM-T43CZ
[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks!

[quote name='batjohn']still trading halo 4 avatar suits for xbox live code trials i got 2 left pm me asap[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread. also thread clearly states "NO trading"

[quote name='batjohn']still trading halo 4 avatar suits for xbox live code trials i got 2 left pm me asap[/QUOTE]

I'm going to break the rules. I'm begging you to stop posting trade requests in this thread, when clearly the Title says no begging and trading. Even then at least be creative about it.

Does anybody even enforce the rules anymore on this thread.

So on that note here are some avatar codes, to anybody who is fast enough.
Red Halo4 Avatar Warrior code: 34P97-MHXVQ-HD2YD-GXKR6-W2KQZ male
Red Halo4 Avatar Warrior code: 363Y4-CWCDR-CFG43-XCDQK-R32TZ male

[quote name='pandiosity']I'm going to break the rules. I'm begging you to stop posting trade requests in this thread, when clearly the Title says no begging and trading. Even then at least be creative about it.

Red Halo4 Avatar Warrior code: 363Y4-CWCDR-CFG43-XCDQK-R32TZ male[/QUOTE]

Both lurked. Thanks for the drop!

[quote name='pandiosity']I'm going to break the rules. I'm begging you to stop posting trade requests in this thread, when clearly the Title says no begging and trading. Even then at least be creative about it.

Red Halo4 Avatar Warrior code: 363Y4-CWCDR-CFG43-XCDQK-R32TZ male[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and from the look of his feedback he ripped someone off today.

Dropping codes:

Tron Evolution Multiplayer Maps & Skins
PV7V2-T9QPM-FH7H7-4G4RJ-WR9RZ

The First Templar Game Arena
X79HY-4JQ7D-XHHF3-2KRVH-MTHFZ

L.A. NOIRE Sharpshooter Detective Suit
HJDTC-XKHPR-QFVWM-HKRG3-3JD4Z

L.A. NOIRE The Naked City Mission
Q4GKH-7DYG9-GT3H2-CKKXQ-FY6DZ
KY2T7-64JFV-R6WM7-7JHKJ-KT4GZ
2QWQP-THDT7-7HXX9-J962M-49KYZ

Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions
DYHW2-MQXQ4-WQ7H6-RQYHQ-6V6HZ
JJDR4-TRJMX-Q26TQ-3FK4Q-GFPCZ

Fable 3 Bonus Content
KRHWR-RMHB7-M76YP-KCPDH-QXYFB

Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack
VF9JV-334WM-2FP43-KK3H6-HYK3Z

Enjoy.

[quote name='creech42']I have a couple of more but like the ps3 thread they seem to get lurked quickly. Any ideas to counteract this?[/QUOTE]

other than first to pm or making up a question only cag's can answer your sol.

[quote name='creech42']I have a couple of more but like the ps3 thread they seem to get lurked quickly. Any ideas to counteract this?[/QUOTE]

seems like the only thing I've noticed to help (Yes I'm new Here) is to have first to pm gets such and such

Found a couple of random codes. I have Limited Halo 4 shirt female (from limited edition) and Halo 4 shirt female (from Tritton headset). First to PM with their favorite Disney film will get one. First come first serve.

[quote name='thelurchreaper']Found a couple of random codes. I have Limited Halo 4 shirt female (from limited edition) and Halo 4 shirt female (from Tritton headset). First to PM with their favorite Disney film will get one. First come first serve.[/QUOTE]

Gone and gone.

But I will be cleaning my cache and I'm sure I'll find a few more!:lol:

[quote name='thelurchreaper']Gone and gone.

But I will be cleaning my cache and I'm sure I'll find a few more!:lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much, man. :)

[quote name='thelurchreaper']Found a couple of random codes. I have Limited Halo 4 shirt female (from limited edition) and Halo 4 shirt female (from Tritton headset). First to PM with their favorite Disney film will get one. First come first serve.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot :)

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Warning! Lurkers will be shot! All thankful members are allowed to snag this code for a Banshee Avatar Prop :D

VQ28J-TXHQH-34K27-QD4PR-YT3VD[/QUOTE]

You are just asking to be lurked :) anyway I got it so thank you. Perfect timing I just picked up my ipad and saw the code

[quote name='jphillips10']You are just asking to be lurked :) anyway I got it so thank you. Perfect timing I just picked up my ipad and saw the code[/QUOTE]

Nahh I'm sure I got 3 lurkers with my sniper, before they could get the code so you could snag it :lol:

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Nahh I'm sure I got 3 lurkers with my sniper, before they could get the code so you could snag it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha! Nice!!

Rage Anarchy Edition Pack
243GP-79MHV-G394F-4J4DK-73W7Z
G6X2X-HT9KK-TTHMC-CQ4QJ-3FDMZ

Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions
G4HJC-THGRQ-CM4FP-6JYMR-C3KWZ
CKMPM-7FD23-XJ7VH-W2GCT-XQP6Z

[quote name='MPNY']You dont have Farcry though....[/QUOTE]

I have but havnt got an achievement in the game yet so removed it from my game history for the moment so my completion percentage doesnt go down

Cg$$v 2v2G@ Tg499 89vvf 9pf2w

$$-fast food resteraunt
@@-ps2 classic just released on psn (GTA:V@)

Ahh typo when I typed the code lol sorry guys
And it's a 48 hour code btw (NA region)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TWFJJ90']I have but havnt got an achievement in the game yet so removed it from my game history for the moment so my completion percentage doesnt go down[/QUOTE]

really?

[quote name='jlazenby1']Cg$$v 2g2@@ Tg499 89vvf 9pf2w

$$-fast food resteraunt
@@-ps2 classic just released on psn (GTA:mad:@)[/QUOTE]

Please include what the code is for. Some of us don't try to redeem any and every code that gets posted. If it's not something I'd be interested in, I'd sooner let someone else get it than let it sit unused in my account.

[quote name='Bloomy']Please include what the code is for. Some of us don't try to redeem any and every code that gets posted. If it's not something I'd be interested in, I'd sooner let someone else get it than let it sit unused in my account.[/QUOTE]

He's gone. Probably won't be back anytime soon.

[quote name='Rusty23']He's gone. Probably won't be back anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've been wanting to post that in the topic for a while now anyway. Always appreciative of people giving codes to the community, but like I said, if I'm not going to want it (which applies to most avatar stuff that isn't part of a mass drop), I won't try to redeem it.

Anybody try Burger King?

bread's done
Back