XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

The Maw: 6THDR-YPY6Q-FRDQH-M2R??-7K4WZ

--baseball shorthand for home run

Aqua: ??6RK-QRTCH-MFRWM-6HD34-GJVTZ

-- Lone Star State

Wreckateer: 79Q6C-R99K7-?26??-CKRKC-7H63Z

--Dire Straits - Money For Nothing, the tv channel mentioned in the song
All gone seems they was lurked.. nice drop though :)

Have these codes to give, send me a PM with which you want, first come first serve. Will edit post.

All gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfenstein BJ Blazkowicz Avatar Mask:

GYJMD-39DTW-?P?7?-9R7HW-9YM9Z - Common fictional telephone exchange using Roman numerals

66FGM-??9FH-K4TPP-RD2W4-RQK3Z - Recently defunct video game publisher ??Q

4?C7J-WQPM3-?VQJG-RQ?HY-X4XTZ - Big computer scare at the turn of the century

PXD??-Q7WKK-29CM6-HX7MG-WQ??Z - These Hot Dogs are split open, stuffed with cheese then wrapped in bacon - they are so good I had to have 2 of them!

Wolfenstein BJ Blazkowicz Avatar Mask:

GYJMD-39DTW-?P?7?-9R7HW-9YM9Z - Common fictional telephone exchange using Roman numerals

66FGM-??9FH-K4TPP-RD2W4-RQK3Z - Recently defunct video game publisher ??Q

4?C7J-WQPM3-?VQJG-RQ?HY-X4XTZ - Big computer scare at the turn of the century

PXD??-Q7WKK-29CM6-HX7MG-WQ??Z - These Hot Dogs are split open, stuffed with cheese then wrapped in bacon - they are so good I had to have 2 of them!
The first 3 were taken in less than a minute. I give up on the last one. I have no idea what you call it but it must be a regional nickname because i have no idea.

Sorry I went to went to sleep after I did the post - the last one refers to 2 Texas Tommy Hot Dogs, so I was looking for 4 T's to replace the "?" 

I wish you could make false codes that screwed up lurkers accounts... but there would be way too much of a chance of such a possible feature being used for nefarious purposes against decent people.
Easy all we have to do is say what the codes for and the first person to reply or qoute they want it gets it and everybody can see who got the code and we know its gone............................ :booty:

Easy all we have to do is say what the codes for and the first person to reply or qoute they want it gets it and everybody can see who got the code and we know its gone............................ :booty:
Did you just quote a post from a year and a half ago?

On Topic: First to name my favorite basketball team (very tough lol) gets a 3 day xbox gold trial

Forza 5 code...

(Use the code below to unlock the 2011 McLaren Forza Motorsport 12C with special livery and tuning package. Your code can be redeemed any time beginning November 22.)

C36x4-rhd4m-y334m-??cwy-c47rzy

?? = the original pellet eating circle.

PM received. Thanks man! Not sure why nobody else got it, it was in your pic and I posted a few hours late...
With the free month of gold link floating around, I imagine it isn't really a code people are dying to get right now. And for what it's worth, even with the picture, I had no idea what the answer was...although I imagine a Google search probably would've given me at least a few teams to choose from.

Got 2 codes for Forza 5. Its for a McLaren and an Audi car. First one to quote and send me proof they own the game gets it. :)
I have the game

Forza-5.jpg

Hey anyone who got a xbone PM me if yo want all the fighters for killer instinct 

EDIT please show proof of xbox one

EDIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO it's been taken

I got a code for a 2011 McLaren Forza Motorsport 12C for Forza Motorsport 5.

First to provide proof that you own both the xbox one and the game will get the code.

I have a McLaren and a "2010 Audi Forza Motorsport R8 5.2 FSI quattro—with a special livery and custom tuning package" for Forza 5. Pic with your XBone & CAG username handwritten on paper/cardboard/your forehead by it gets both.

I have a McLaren and a "2010 Audi Forza Motorsport R8 5.2 FSI quattro—with a special livery and custom tuning package" for Forza 5. Pic with your XBone & CAG username handwritten on paper/cardboard/your forehead by it gets both.
[attachment=1104:image.jpg][attachment=1105:image.jpg]

bread's done
Back