XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Never posted on this website before, but I got a code for Max: Curse of the Brotherhood game download for Xbox 360 I received awhile back. I don't want it. Let me know if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Gave to DA Lee already. Sorry I have no more codes

Last edited by a moderator:
Never posted on this website before, but I got a code for Max: Curse of the Brotherhood game download for Xbox 360 I received awhile back. I don't want it. Let me know if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Gave to DA Lee already. Sorry I have no more codes
Thank you so much!

These are supposed to be Splinter Cell Conviction MP5 & Shadow Armor DLC Codes for 360. I have no idea if they have been used:

AAX-ELAA-FVKN-JRL6-JLWM
AAX-CBJV-WNME-JRCM-JBPA

call of duty senital task exoskeleton xbox avatar (male)

YG2WQ-TMWJ4-QT2R9-7794D-43QCZ

YG2XX-DMHF9-PGYTV-Q9DDF-MYKTZ

YG2XJ-3WRMK-RHWW2-XJTYX-6FK9Z

[quote name="vivek0393" post="12790579" timestamp="1436372081"]call of duty senital task exoskeleton xbox avatar (male)

[background=rgb(194,194,194)]YG2WQ-TMWJ4-QT2R9-7794D-43QCZ[/background]​
[background=rgb(194,194,194)]YG2XX-DMHF9-PGYTV-Q9DDF-MYKTZ[/background]​
[background=rgb(194,194,194)]YG2XJ-3WRMK-RHWW2-XJTYX-6FK9Z[/background]​
[/quote]
All lurked. Thanks

Not exactly a code drop... but  :whee: Rainbow 6 Siege Beta Access!

VIA Reddit;

IGN is sending out the beta codes now. I just got mine and I'm sure many of you got them too.

• Make sure to register your code to your platform and account.
  • Alpha players get Beta automatically.
  • Beta is in September 24, 2015.
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/home/index.aspx

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15569]

[quote name="Hypertoken" post="12791016" timestamp="1436385154"]Not exactly a code drop... but :whee:

VIA Reddit;

IGN is sending out the beta codes now. I just got mine and I'm sure many of you got them too.
  • Make sure to register your code to your platform and account.
  • Alpha players get Beta automatically.
  • Beta is in September 24, 2015.
attachicon.gif
R6Beta.png[/quote]
For those wondering, He refers to rainbow six

I agree with some of the earlier posts about being about to hide codes from unregistered visitors. I haven't tried to get a code from here yet, but that's pretty shitty when someone that would be appreciative of the drop gets snubbed like that.

I agree with some of the earlier posts about being about to hide codes from unregistered visitors. I haven't tried to get a code from here yet, but that's pretty shitty when someone that would be appreciative of the drop gets snubbed like that.
The moderators would need to (should) set the
Code:
 and/or [spoiler] tags to registered members only.

Although, how many registered members don't bother to say thanks?

Although, how many registered members don't bother to say thanks?
There are a number. Before a redesign 2 years ago, the site supported groups where only accepted members could see posts to the group, and there was one for Xbox code drops. (The group is still linked in the OP, but the URL just displays the home page.) While thanks were given there more frequently than here, there were still many that got lurked.

If I drop something of consequence, I'll make someone quote my post. If it's minor, like a 2 day trial, I'll just post it, because I don't think anyone should bitch about something they can get on eBay for $1.50.

[quote name="MangoRyu28" post="12791849" timestamp="1436417762"]FIrst person to quote this message will recieve a 14 day gold trial.[/quote]

If you put your code in size=0 /size brackets, it can only be seen when replying
put code here
Quote to see how
Damn it, it's not working on mobile

if it's anything good; i always encourage first to quote gets it.

or if you want to give more people a shot; start a thread and have them guess something.

:)

we can keep things more in the community with a small effort.

2-Day Xbox Live Gold Pass

I don't know if this still works, but I had a card lying around for a while and just opened it:

TWVQC-BXP9T-KC7C7-YWD89-429WB

I have a 14 day Xbox Live trial code I got with my Master Chief Collection Xbox One bundle and I just bought a year of Live. PM me if you want it (and you know you do)

POST "PM SENT" WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT IT SO PEOPLE KNOW IT'S BEEN SPOKEN FOR AND I WON'T BE FLOODED WITH MESSAGES ASKING IF I STILL HAVE IT

This is a code I will be blown up for, but I would rather a lurker not get it

I have a 14 day Xbox Live trial code I got with my Master Chief Collection Xbox One bundle and I just bought a year of Live. PM me if you want it (and you know you do)

POST "PM SENT" WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT IT SO PEOPLE KNOW IT'S BEEN SPOKEN FOR AND I WON'T BE FLOODED WITH MESSAGES ASKING IF I STILL HAVE IT

This is a code I will be blown up for, but I would rather a lurker not get it
PM sent thanks

Anyone want a code for Snoopy Flying Ace for Xbox 360?
Would love it if possible, please. Thank you! :)

-edit-

Apparently, the site doesn't like me tonight. After submitting my reply it thought about it for a reeeally long time before actually posting, lol.

Killer Instinct-  TJ Combo character

?DWJM-DCK6J-RWVGD-GY9JH-XG63Z

?= a number between 1 and 9

2 Day XBL Trial

FF?PV-RV8PD-T6H3M-GDC29-2PG7J

?= a number between 2 and 9

Sunset Overdrive DLC: "Nothin but the Hits Gun" "Fizzie Outfit" "Hardcore! Hammer"

GTQFC-?WW6G-MK3JT-MPDRK-KYX9Z

?= a number between 3 and 9

bread's done
Back