XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I meant to post this yesterday.
What's your favorite kind of fish? Is it CoD?[attachment=27848:Screenshot_20170903-115950.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to post this yesterday.
What's your favorite kind of fish? Is it CoD?
attachicon.gif

beta is over bruh / makes ur code completely useless.....

Hands of the Gods:smite tactics alpha

got a spare code so thought id post here as i've not been here in a while. enjoy

GGDDD-QJJ2F-2R7XH-YF9JY-HTJ3Z

Just found some spare codes I had.

WATCH_DOGS™ COMPLETE EDITION,WATCH_DOGS™ GUN MP-412

46HYY-WFJJV-C7FX7-2Y6R2-QPP4Z
H4VJ3-3PTMD-6TXY7-HHJJ9-KDKXZ
XMJ4G-GCWRC-PD2TM-DDQ9K-MVV3Z
CDVJ2-QMVJH-XT4GG-RCK3V-KMMRZ
KJQ33-G9TKW-6TMVY-W34PP-K63YZ
RHWQR-PQGDR-CJVY4-99DHC-MQRVZ
4XKMV-KYD3Q-RRFQ6-662WV-6WT9Z

Just found some spare codes I had.

WATCH_DOGS™ COMPLETE EDITION,WATCH_DOGS™ GUN MP-412

46HYY-WFJJV-C7FX7-2Y6R2-QPP4Z
H4VJ3-3PTMD-6TXY7-HHJJ9-KDKXZ
XMJ4G-GCWRC-PD2TM-DDQ9K-MVV3Z
4XKMV-KYD3Q-RRFQ6-662WV-6WT9Z
Look to be all gone :(

Thanks for the great drop though :)

I don't know if the Totinos/Shadow of War codes can be used multiple times (like some past food-game codes were), but here's one just in case:

W42H-RE43-42P_

Two is the missing character.  But the number, not the word.

Redeem at www.shadowofwar.totinos.com

This code may or may not be live yet, but have at it:  

You took your chance behind the wheel, and boy did it pay off. Congratulations on being a winner of Driver Gear (ARV: $1.00) in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes!

Here is your prize code: 
X4C46-GJGQQ-PYQGD-RM2XD-W927Z

To redeem your prize from a browser:

Go to https://live.xbox.com/redeemtoken and then select Sign In

Sign in with your Microsoft account

Select Redeem

Enter the code, and then select Confirm

To redeem from your Xbox One:

From the Home screen, scroll right to Store.

Under Games, select Use a code.

Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25‑character code on the Enter your code screen, and then select Enter. Don't worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.

Select Confirm.

I don't know if the Totinos/Shadow of War codes can be used multiple times (like some past food-game codes were), but here's one just in case:

W42H-RE43-42P_

Two is the missing character. But the number, not the word.

Redeem at www.shadowofwar.totinos.com
said code not valid

You took your chance behind the wheel, and boy did it pay off. Congratulations on being a winner of Driver Gear (ARV: $1.00) in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes! Here is your prize code:
X4C46-GJGQQ-PYQGD-RM2XD-W927Z To redeem your prize from a browser: • Go to https://live.xbox.com/redeemtoken and then select Sign In • Sign in with your Microsoft account • Select Redeem • Enter the code, and then select Confirm To redeem from your Xbox One: • From the Home screen, scroll right to Store. • Under Games, select Use a code. • Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25‑character code on the Enter your code screen, and then select Enter. Don't worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you. • Select Confirm.
I think it's not live. I entered and it gave me an error. Thanks for posting.

You took your chance behind the wheel, and boy did it pay off. Congratulations on being a winner of Driver Gear (ARV: $1.00) in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes! Here is your prize code:
X4C46-GJGQQ-PYQGD-RM2XD-W927Z To redeem your prize from a browser: • Go to https://live.xbox.com/redeemtoken and then select Sign In • Sign in with your Microsoft account • Select Redeem • Enter the code, and then select Confirm To redeem from your Xbox One: • From the Home screen, scroll right to Store. • Under Games, select Use a code. • Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25‑character code on the Enter your code screen, and then select Enter. Don't worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you. • Select Confirm.
The code is used now.

Is the contest thing only for in the US? And you're not in the US, right? If both are true, I think someone should toss one of these codes your way in thanks for what you do in the free stuff thread.
How does Microsoft know ur not in the US or whatever country tho? I mean a lot of us have multiple PS accts, 1 more each region...does Microsoft require proof of address or something...I see people always talking about multiple accts for PSN stuff, but never see people ever talk about it on this platform, is that a banworthy thing or something according to Microsoft lol...I haven't tried to make an acct for another region...yet! lolol but wanted to check beforehand

How does Microsoft know ur not in the US or whatever country tho? I mean a lot of us have multiple PS accts, 1 more each region...does Microsoft require proof of address or something...I see people always talking about multiple accts for PSN stuff, but never see people ever talk about it on this platform, is that a banworthy thing or something according to Microsoft lol...I haven't tried to make an acct for another region...yet! lolol but wanted to check beforehand
As far as I know, xbox codes are region-free on xbox. The only thing that is bound to your region(and I believe the region is set on the console, not your account) is currency codes.

Envoyé de mon SM-G901F en utilisant Tapatalk

As far as I know, xbox codes are region-free on xbox. The only thing that is bound to your region(and I believe the region is set on the console, not your account) is currency codes.

Envoyé de mon SM-G901F en utilisant Tapatalk
o i meant as in the non-US people here on CAG that are interested in the Forza gear items, would something bad happen if they were to create a US-based Microsoft acct to get the Forza gear items? Does MIcrosoft lock u out of ur Xbox acct if they detect u logging in from somewhere overseas, tho vpn could avoid that I guess...

I wanted to make different region accounts to check out sales & freebies & contests & all that (same thing I do with PSN)...but then I see the non-US people here on CAG threads asking for codes from the Forza contest, a US region contest, so makes me not wanna make accounts if something bad happens or whatever? o_O

As someone who lives in Australia, I have never had an issue redeeming codes from the Us or UK.
I did try to give my UK friend a Game Pass code but he said the site wouldn't take the code so maybe those are different idk

o i meant as in the non-US people here on CAG that are interested in the Forza gear items, would something bad happen if they were to create a US-based Microsoft acct to get the Forza gear items? Does MIcrosoft lock u out of ur Xbox acct if they detect u logging in from somewhere overseas, tho vpn could avoid that I guess...

I wanted to make different region accounts to check out sales & freebies & contests & all that (same thing I do with PSN)...but then I see the non-US people here on CAG threads asking for codes from the Forza contest, a US region contest, so makes me not wanna make accounts if something bad happens or whatever? o_O

I did try to give my UK friend a Game Pass code but he said the site wouldn't take the code so maybe those are different idk
In fact my main account is in US region and registered to xbox rewards, even I live in Hungary EU. Just no luck with the gear. You don't have to use vpn for most of the stuffs. (1. For xbox rewards just migrate to US, no VPN needed. 2. For Bing rewards you can register outside of US, but they kick you out in no time, even VPN. Both MS systems, so so strange how it's going...) Some of the codes/promotions are region locked, so with or without vpn not working, in smaller regions like mine.

I got my AC Big Ben collector's case edition from UBI shop UK, but the season pass code can not be reedemed in hungarian store, but UK. So just changed the xbox website language to UK and worked well.

Z-Saber just made me a favor, so I got a Forza 7 avatar gear code, that I could not refuse.

In fact my main account is in US region and registered to xbox rewards, even I live in Hungary EU. Just no luck with the gear. You don't have to use vpn for most of the stuffs. (1. For xbox rewards just migrate to US, no VPN needed. 2. For Bing rewards you can register outside of US, but they kick you out in no time, even VPN. Both MS systems, so so strange how it's going...) Some of the codes/promotions are region locked, so with or without vpn not working, in smaller regions like mine.

I got my AC Big Ben collector's case edition from UBI shop UK, but the season pass code can not be reedemed in hungarian store, but UK. So just changed the xbox website language to UK and worked well.

Z-Saber just made me a favor, so I got a Forza 7 avatar gear code, that I could not refuse.
thx 4 the clarification

so in the case of my UK friend not being able to redeem the US Game Pass code, I guess all he had to do was change the region on the website redeem page to US while logged into his UK acct would've worked...aww lol wish had known that earlier lol

thx 4 the clarification

so in the case of my UK friend not being able to redeem the US Game Pass code, I guess all he had to do was change the region on on the website redeem page to US while logged into his UK acct would've worked...aww lol wish had known that earlier lol
If that's the case, the system give an error when try to reedem as an unknown/wrong code (something went wrong...). If i got this message in my region (HUN) try in US or UK. One of those always worked. You can chage the region on the console too, but you have to restart at every change, so that's more complicated i think.

5 tries on the forza thing and nothing so far. Do any of you have any stats? How many times you tried vs wins?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back