XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Aside from the 10 for pre-ordering which I'm not doing because of the VIP con, how'd you get so many others? I've only gotten 5.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
oops added the 3 that one should have been 20 Preorder and 5 for playing forza through rewards and sharing each day also

3 days Xbox live

3yqhw33wb4ygrvgqx6pmphr3m

2 days

4c7n642rkxb3mwc2q8hb7mg74

R3ndfjhhm8bhbxwyq66349brf

392qgtymr86mthjbpw983wdb8

14 days

Gt6gcwfgm9qk8hx89fxvgwq67

Hi iamransack, 

You took your chance behind the wheel, and boy did it pay off. Congratulations on being a winner of a Hoonigan Car Pack (ARV: $6.99) in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes!

If you want it, like this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi iamransack,

You took your chance behind the wheel, and boy did it pay off. Congratulations on being a winner of a Hoonigan Car Pack (ARV: $6.99) in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes!

Congrats!

Around 100 tries and nothing. :O I don't have FM7 yet and I'm not sure I will buy it or not, but I like the raffle, so keep trying. :)

Congrats!

Around 100 tries and nothing. :O I don't have FM7 yet and I'm not sure I will buy it or not, but I like the raffle, so keep trying. :)
It may be worth mentioning, be sure to check your email even if the "Turn the Key" game says you lost.

I've been "stuck at the starting line" every time, but still received the Driver Gear (ARV: $1.00) and Hoonigan Car Pack (ARV: $6.99) in my email.

My codes were sent from [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be worth mentioning, be sure to check your email even if the "Turn the Key" game says you lost.

I've been "stuck at the starting line" every time, but still received the Driver Gear (ARV: $1.00) and Hoonigan Car Pack (ARV: $6.99) in my email.

I check my emails daily, still nothing.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Hi iamransack,

You took your chance behind the wheel, and boy did it pay off. Congratulations on being a winner of a Hoonigan Car Pack (ARV: $6.99) in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes!

Randomizer.org selected VVulf as the winner and he's been PMed.

That's because as soon as you hit the play button, the drawing occurs or whatever you want to call it. Last week I hit the play button then switched to another tab to do something real quick. I forgot to go back to turn the key but when my phone synced my email I had an email saying I won the Hoonigan Pack. I then went back to the game and turned the key and sure enough it told me I won the Hoonigan Pack. As for why it told you that you were stuck at the starting line, I have no idea.

Here's the code to redeem your MUT Pack: All Madden Pack for Madden NFL 18.

Code: 82MR-SS99-RSYB-FF2S

To redeem: 

• Go to www.MUTRewards.com and either sign-in or register with your EA Account information.
  • Registering for MUT Rewards requires updated contact information. Please provide your first and last name, gamertag, mailing address and preferred platform, and check the box labeled "Contact me about EA's products, news, events and promotions." Verify your email address via the emailed link to complete your registration.
  • Once you've logged into MUT Rewards, click 'Code Redemption' and enter your 16 digit single-use code into the "Enter Code" box, then click "Redeem Code".
  • Start your Madden NFL 18 video game, sign into Madden NFL Ultimate Team, and a pop-up will appear notifying you that your packs are available in the unopened packs area.

A second one:

Code: 6QS8-LQJM-MZPN-M6H2

To redeem: 

• Go to www.MUTRewards.com and either sign-in or register with your EA Account information.
  • Registering for MUT Rewards requires updated contact information. Please provide your first and last name, gamertag, mailing address and preferred platform, and check the box labeled "Contact me about EA's products, news, events and promotions." Verify your email address via the emailed link to complete your registration.
  • Once you've logged into MUT Rewards, click 'Code Redemption' and enter your 16 digit single-use code into the "Enter Code" box, then click "Redeem Code".
  • Start your Madden NFL 18 video game, sign into Madden NFL Ultimate Team, and a pop-up will appear notifying you that your packs are available in the unopened packs area.

A second one:

Code: 6QS8-LQJM-MZPN-M6H2

To redeem:

• Go to www.MUTRewards.com and either sign-in or register with your EA Account information.
Lurked but thanks for the drop

bread's done
Back