XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Damn no one said thank You
bitch please don't expect a re-compensation when u give away sumtin' 4 free, do it cuz u will make some bro smile......

Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One/Windows 10

a1756a19.png

Damn no one said thank You
Hey, at least you didn't have someone whining that a clue that was given for a number was wrong, without checking their facts first like I did.

Oh, and here's a free World of Tanks Leg-up Bundle

T??XH-3PC7T-RFW9X-VVG2T-TF6DZ

?? = Square root of 4096

One month XBox Game Pass Free for New Account Holders

if you have used previously, you can create an alternate account to use it on and switch back to your own profile to still have access  ;) Snagged a few of these and will throw them out randomly so one person cannot profit from them all.. needs to be renewed before 31/07/2018

HQ3RW-QMRGM-DXKK4-J2DH7-7YV6Z

Last edited by a moderator:

if you have used previously, you can create an alternate account to use it on and switch back to your own profile to still have access ;) Snagged a few of these and will throw them out randomly so one person cannot profit from them all.. needs to be renewed before 31/07/2018

DKGYF-TVRTK-Q34PX-3RD99-FC3WZ
Thanks!

if you have used previously, you can create an alternate account to use it on and switch back to your own profile to still have access   ;) Snagged a few of these and will throw them out randomly so one person cannot profit from them all.. needs to be renewed before 31/07/2018

CT9J2-2F33F-X6F4P-GPWJ9-YYGDZ

if you have used previously, you can create an alternate account to use it on and switch back to your own profile to still have access ;) Snagged a few of these and will throw them out randomly so one person cannot profit from them all.. needs to be renewed before
31/07/2018

CT9J2-2F33F-X6F4P-GPWJ9-YYGDZ
Lurked already by someone.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

if you have used previously, you can create an alternate account to use it on and switch back to your own profile to still have access ;) Snagged a few of these and will throw them out randomly so one person cannot profit from them all.. needs to be renewed before
31/07/2018

I've got one to give away too:
VJVWV-4CY7X-HVJ3C-JCDG9-FWFJZ

*Female Avatar Code*

Here's the promotional Fortnite T-shirt for your Xbox avatar, you earned it for completing your May Xbox Quests. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. For more info, please visit Microsoft.com/giftcard. HDFT7-HFCFR-FFHDQ-4RD2C-TDXDZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Female Avatar Code*

Here's the promotional Fortnite T-shirt for your Xbox avatar, you earned it for completing your May Xbox Quests. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. For more info, please visit Microsoft.com/giftcard. HDFT7-HFCFR-FFHDQ-4RD2C-TDXDZ

Code was lurked, thanks for posting though.

Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Code

redeem online @ xbox.com/redeemcode and allow auto renewal for an extra month for free then just turn off afterwards.

Only for New Members 

DW6CP-3MPJP-G9KCF-RJWWG-96CGZ

MJQG7-792YT-KCH79-VRC32-MG2MZ

Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Code
redeem online @ xbox.com/redeemcode and allow auto renewal for an extra month for free then just turn off afterwards.
Only for New Members

DW6CP-3MPJP-G9KCF-RJWWG-96CGZ

MJQG7-792YT-KCH79-VRC32-MG2MZ
Thanks I have the first one

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dungeon Defenders II's new free expansion, Protean Shift, is now live. As a thank you for playing, here's a token for the Protean Shellmet, which is a wearable cosmetic item you can equip on any character. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

I know this isn't the biggest thing, but I really don't like lurkers, so if you want this, like the post.  If I get more than one like, I'll pick a winner later today.

Dungeon Defenders II's new free expansion, Protean Shift, is now live. As a thank you for playing, here's a token for the Protean Shellmet, which is a wearable cosmetic item you can equip on any character. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

I know this isn't the biggest thing, but I really don't like lurkers, so if you want this, like the post. If I get more than one like, I'll pick a winner later today.
I picked dum1038 and pmed him

Not sure if all of these got used or not but if anyone needs them:

In honor of the sale tomo, here is some Xbox Live Gold Trials if anyone needs them:

2-day:
D33FN-JBK3J-Y9P22-Y6RYR-CR3H4
8NBQ7-4T6G3-F3362-XJGWQ-629V4
KG382-J4HKQ-MBQFW-FXX8B-7XPXM
CTB7G-9JCGB-4X34W-HW68P-G2PT6
VRR72-WPGR9-7GHYD-VDCYG-C78H4

7-day:
TGWDP-K4JYY-4PXMC-KDPRV-W8GRW

14-day:
H7B6Y-RTJFP-9683K-BYHF2-8RCK6
7KF97-8PBRM-BMHBY-3KVDG-QV86C
6GQP2-7J8RV-DGDGW-R6QW2-YD6JD
9GC2K-K4X8G-JWRCK-3KQDH-VX2YH
KCP9B-8NMFP-V7K9W-77K6Y-K76BR

I got a code from xbox for Warframe 75 platinum gift.  To avoid lurkers, if you'd like this code, like this post and I'll choose a winner later.

bread's done
Back